Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 25, 2014, 04:04:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I met a princess tonight . . .  (Read 10393 times)
Al-Gebra
Getbig V

« on: October 11, 2006, 10:16:06 PM »

yeah . . . a bonafide princess. She showed me her patent of nobility, which she carried in a convenient bookbag.

I was beginning to think that this could go somewhere, but then she let me bang her in a phonebooth outside my hangout bar.

I stopped at the bar after my weekly Rugby game.  I drank several beers to calm me down . . . playing Rugby and mainlining test have turned me into a hairy-backed manimal. I ooze streams of charm and pheromome-laden sweat, but sometimes I get a little too "jacked," if you know what I mean. then i just need to chill.

Anyhow, I got me a pitcher of fine Belgian beer, and I fished out my copy of "Never Let Me Go" by Ishiguro. I keep it in my right sock and use it as a shinguard when I play. After lighting up a Gauloise, I began annotating the book. I met Ishiguro when I was in high school at Oxford, and he'd sent me a copy of the book and asked me for my comments.

Anyhow, this girl--who I'd conservatively rate as a 14 on a scale of 1 to 10--approached me and said, "M'sieur, I'm craving a gauloise. May I have one of yours?" I handed the cigarettes to her with a flourish and returned to my book.

But she would not be put off and tried hard to engage me in conversation.  She fished some samples of her haikus out of her bookbag. I found them charming, if somewhat trite.  She then showed me samples of her essays, some of which showed the promise of a young Montaigne, or even a Voltaire. 

Then she showed me her princess papers, and I was really impressed.

Anyhow, to cut a long story short, I banged the snot out of her in a phonebooth that was conveniently placed right outside the bar.  I told you guys I was a manimal.

That cleared up my head and now I wonder if she's really girlfriend material . . . seemed a little too easy. She's a princess, but she also likes to get nasty in phonebooths . . .

All my female friends say that I shouldn't dismiss her . . . they say that no mortal woman can resist my charm.  Undecided  I suppose they're right.

Just thought I'd get some feedback from my getbig peeps . . . although I imagine my massive Oxon-bred intellect will sort this problem out before my buzz wears off.  Undecided
Report to moderator   Logged
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 10:22:24 PM »

Anyhow, to cut a long story short, I banged the snot out of her in a phonebooth that was conveniently placed right outside the bar.  I told you guys I was a manimal.

lol...hope this is not some kinda sidewinding attempt to poke fun at me...if it is.....kudos! Grin

if its not...and as much as i'm gonna get re trashed for it...she's only f**k and run material...

there  IS A REASON prostitutes dont ever(or hardly ever) get happily married and even women disapprove of em.....read the bold 2ice over girls

hey..if women didn't have a double standard...then a prostitute should be seen as something wonderfull right?

ever wonder why there r more female rostitutes than male ones?

simple..whores and sluts dont make good long term companions...i'll go to a strip club..i might even f**k a stripper...i'll be dammed if i'm gonna bring one home to mum...she'd kill me if i did...

and oh..ya can tell the slutty ones in a group..those r the ones that get maddest at posts like this Wink

carpe` vaginum!
Al-Gebra
Getbig V

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 10:36:37 PM »

are you saying that if a chick has sex w you as soon as you meet, then she's a prostitute?

maybe she's just confident in her own sexuality, and is willing to take what she wants.

and, just to clarify, I didn't pay my princess.
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 10:39:48 PM »

are you saying that if a chick has sex w you as soon as you meet, then she's a prostitute?

no..but she is a slut...you can read cant ya..fuycker

maybe she's just confident in her own sexuality, and is willing to take what she wants.

pathetic attempt to score points with the chicks on here..

carpe` vaginum!
Al-Gebra
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 10:42:21 PM »

no..but she is a slut...you can read cant ya..fuycker

pathetic attempt to score points with the chicks on here..

nope, I don't think she's a slut at all . . . if anything, I blame myself for being so damn irresistible. the poor girl never really had a chance. to borrow from my friend Crowe: "I had her at hello."
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 10:45:41 PM »

my point my friend...

which is what i ws trying to make with my other post

1) you r so fucking chraming and good looking that a princess fucked you in a PHONE BOOTH...once again. A PHONE BOOTH...are you that good looking and charming??  seriously...be brazenly honest...

2) she woulda fucked ANYONE in that phone booth that gave her 2 compliments...u just happened to be there

watcha think grasshopper.?.THATS what my thread ws about..

you r in the same delima..otherwise you woulda never made this thread..

carpe` vaginum!
Al-Gebra
Getbig V

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 10:49:32 PM »

my point my friend...

which is what i ws trying to make with my other post

1) you r so fucking chraming and good looking that a princess fucked you in a PHONE BOOTH...once again. A PHONE BOOTH...are you that good looking and charming??  seriously...be brazenly honest...

Yes.  Undecided

Aren't you, too?

Your option 2 surprised me.  I guess self-confident people like me don't have crises of confidence that would lead to thoughts like that.

JOHN MATRIX
Getbig V

Dems have nothing but Emotion and the Race Card

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 10:54:22 PM »

you may not have, but your friends did Grin

nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 11:07:50 PM »

Questions:
1) Did you wrap the jimmy up?
2) Did she give you a gobbler?

PTPS
Al-Gebra
Getbig V

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 11:19:07 PM »

NZmusclemonster, I don't wrap my jimmy up . . . if you had a beautiful scepter, would you put a plastic sheath over it?

We couldn't get too creative in the phonebooth b/c of my massive size (completely shredded, of course). Wink 

sometimes I spend hours gazing at the radiance of my reflection in a mirror or a limpid pool of water.

on other occasions, I come to my senses only after my attempts to embrace my ravishing reflection are rendered futile by the cold hardness of glass.  Sad

nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 11:22:50 PM »

I hear what your saying, if they made dommy hats out of silk then maybe it would be good enough to wrap my todem pole.

So your saying she internalised the magic potion?

PTPS
Mydavid
Getbig V

thankd dweetir :)

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 01:26:08 AM »

Ah see, i TOTALLY agree!!!!

Lisa
Mydavid
Getbig V

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2006, 01:28:05 AM »

NZmusclemonster, I don't wrap my jimmy up . . . if you had a beautiful scepter, would you put a plastic sheath over it?

We couldn't get too creative in the phonebooth b/c of my massive size (completely shredded, of course). Wink 

sometimes I spend hours gazing at the radiance of my reflection in a mirror or a limpid pool of water.

on other occasions, I come to my senses only after my attempts to embrace my ravishing reflection are rendered futile by the cold hardness of glass.  Sad

BARF!!!! I guess this is why it's better to read a whole thread before i post.

Lisa
Al-Gebra
Getbig V

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2006, 01:32:01 AM »

Lisa

LOL

. . . maybe the part you quoted should have read, "I'm so in love with myself, i post my pics on getbig at every opportunity I get."

PS. this board can be rather literal-minded at times.
Rearden Metal
Competitors II
Getbig V

Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2006, 05:12:03 AM »

I can't for the life of me see how these posts belong in this forum.

I will say, though, that there seems to be a lot of skanky royalty around lately.
Lord Humungous
Getbig V

REVOLUTION CALLING!

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2006, 05:37:40 AM »

Most ladys want to have sex with me the moment we meet but since im married I turn them down. It keeps me out of  trouble and protects their reputation  Grin

X
Al-Gebra
Getbig V

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2006, 05:56:13 AM »

Most ladys want to have sex with me the moment we meet but since im married I turn them down. It keeps me out of  trouble and protects their reputation  Grin

glad to meet another member of the "I'm so charming and intelligent and goodlooking that I have to let getbig know" club.  Grin

we are the chosen.

I can't for the life of me see how these posts belong in this forum.

I will say, though, that there seems to be a lot of skanky royalty around lately.

skanky royalty in this thread . . . i believe the other thread features skanky deity.  Wink Grin
Al-Gebra
Getbig V

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2006, 06:00:02 AM »

Lisa

the initial post wasn't BARF-worthy?  Huh
Mydavid
Getbig V

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2006, 07:27:51 AM »

the initial post wasn't BARF-worthy?  Huh

Nah, the first post was fine and quite interesting too in my opinion...it was just the further into it the more my belly went ICK!!!!

Lisa Grin
Fury
Getbig V

All aboard the USS Leverage

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2006, 07:43:25 AM »

hahahahaha, that was hilarious. Toxic Avenger is crying in the corner of his bedroom in a puddle of urine with his turban pulled down over his eyes.
Faust
Getbig IV

It's a league game, Smokey

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2006, 08:57:35 AM »

LMAO.

Good parody. Toxic doesnt quite get it though.

$
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2006, 02:48:17 PM »

Yes.  Undecided

Aren't you, too?

Your option 2 surprised me.  I guess self-confident people like me don't have crises of confidence that would lead to thoughts like that.

no i'm realistic...i'm pretty fucking good..but i'm not bradd pitt...

you r coming across like if stood next to him....every woman would pick u...there is a fine balance between realism and cockiness...

carpe` vaginum!
The BEAST
Competitors
Getbig IV

She-Beast

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2006, 03:01:55 PM »

I love Manimals and Musclebears so I am jealous.

One question though,
did you do it in her pooper? 

Jennifer
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2006, 03:05:01 PM »

LMAO.

Good parody. Toxic doesnt quite get it though.

no i dont Huh

and some chick peed on my junk in the shower once...thats the only piss i've ever had on me... Undecided

carpe` vaginum!
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2006, 03:09:57 PM »

I love Manimals and Musclebears so I am jealous.

One question though,
did you do it in her pooper? 

Is that the way you like it?

PTPS
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!