Author Topic: Where should we go to war next?  (Read 3663 times)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Re: Where should we go to war next?
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2006, 09:09:37 AM »
We have more of those things in alaska lol...

NK has 100,000 special forces, and every man in that country will be ordered to die on the frontlines should we every try any moves on them.  They'd tie babies to roofs of factories, they'd launch whatever nukes or chem weapons they had on 700k S. Korean and 50k US forces already just over the border.  NK would be a messy war because they have nothing to lose but the rock they live on, and the influx of refugees would strain shit between us and China.  Ugly mess.  I would probably support a war on NK long before I'd support one on iran, who doesn't have nukes.

That was thought about Iraq too. Every person will risk their life for a vile dicator. Nope.
Instead Iraqi's started fighting with each other over some stupid history and nationality.

I am sure there are multiple factions in North Korea biding their time until this regime gets defeated. Then these maniacs will have some plan on killing the other side.
So that they can take over the country.

If North Korea starts this war. Don't expect China to get invloved.

I heard on the news today that Belize had a major discovery of oil.
It is about time to invade that country. It is weak, has very little military and you can get a nice tan.

In Canada all you will get is drunk and cold and you would be stuck handing out money to Quebec.
Z

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2006, 09:13:04 AM »
That was thought about Iraq too. Every person will risk their life for a vile dicator. Nope.
Instead Iraqi's started fighting with each other over some stupid history and nationality.

I am sure there are multiple factions in North Korea biding their time until this regime gets defeated. Then these maniacs will have some plan on killing the other side.

It is about time to invade that country. It is weak, has very little military and you can get a nice tan.

In Canada all you will get is drunk and cold and you would be stuck handing out money to Quebec.

screw quebec!!!!
they want to seperate anyways...french bastards

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2006, 09:24:31 AM »

Iraq is hurting us big time.  There have been hundreds of thousands of Iraqis killed, nearly 3000 US deaths, countless injuries.  Toss in the contractors that get wacked supporting US logistics but not in the official troop count.   And we just admitted we'll be keeping these SAME TROOP LEVELS in there until 2010 at the very least.

We're losing iraq.  ANyone who tells you otherwise has an unrealistic view of how wars should be won.  An 8 year affair where a million plus innocents die, 10,000 US forces+... (if 2003-2006 continues for 2006-2010 trends).

This is not a win.  They are fighting us, and they are strengthening their infrastructure.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2006, 09:32:19 AM »
Iraq is fighting each other. America is in the middle.
Of the 600,000 dead, 3,000 are American.
Most are killed by death squads and suicide bombs at mosques.

If this isn't civil war, I don't know what is.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2006, 09:33:22 AM »
Iraq is fighting each other. America is in the middle.
Of the 600,000 dead, 3,000 are American.
Most are killed by death squads and suicide bombs at mosques.

If this isn't civil war, I don't know what is.

Do you think the US should turn over the mess to the UN?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2006, 09:42:52 AM »

Your troops may be bitten to death by insects in Belize :D

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2006, 09:59:14 AM »
screw quebec!!!!
they want to seperate anyways...french bastards

EXCUSE me... not everyone from Quebec is a french bastard. Some of us are English bitches  >:(.

How did this thread get from Jean-Auguste Ingres's Grande Odalisque to slamming Quebec...

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2006, 10:02:21 AM »
Do you think the US should turn over the mess to the UN?

I always have.

Check my other posts.
The problem is that the US doesn't want UN involvement. This goes back to how the US government was handing out contracts in Iraq after the war.

The UN seemed to worked well in Kosovo. It was a NATO mission before the UN got involved.
It is probably the most stable of all of these military actions.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2006, 10:30:23 AM »
I always have.

Check my other posts.
The problem is that the US doesn't want UN involvement. This goes back to how the US government was handing out contracts in Iraq after the war.

The UN seemed to worked well in Kosovo. It was a NATO mission before the UN got involved.
It is probably the most stable of all of these military actions.

Cool. We're in agreement!