Author Topic: The pro debut of RHINO  (Read 19806 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: The pro debut of RHINO
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2006, 01:16:06 PM »
I love the anonymous invention accounts whose 25 posts all bash PDI guys lol...

Rhino is citibanking.  He's at work managing money on a weekday and the owner of the IcePrincess acct is at home, anonymously dissing strangers.  Monster waste of any potential the good lord gave ya.

CLICK for RHINO pic gallery
exactly.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

RHINO290

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2006, 01:23:26 PM »

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2006, 01:30:18 PM »
Ice Princess - this will be your last malicious post on Rhino - enough is enough. The truth is that Rhino had the courage and the strength and determination to get on stage in a contest, and although he did not do what he wanted to do, he competed. You had your fun - but enough. Rhino will be back again, and in better condition, as he knows now what went right and wrong.

For your info, many bodybuilders have not done well in the first few shows, only to come back later on and surprise many people. So enough is enough.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2006, 01:31:22 PM »
Ice Princess - this will be your last malicious post on Rhino - enough is enough. The truth is that Rhino had the courage and the strength and determination to get on stage in a contest, and although he did not do what he wanted to do, he competed. You had your fun - but enough. Rhino will be back again, and in better condition, as he knows now what went right and wrong.

For your info, many bodybuilders have not done well in the first few shows, only to come back later on and surprise many people. So enough is enough.

Rhino's a good guy.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2006, 01:36:25 PM »
I love the anonymous invention accounts whose 25 posts all bash PDI guys lol...

Rhino is citibanking.  He's at work managing money on a weekday and the owner of the IcePrincess acct is at home, anonymously dissing strangers.  Monster waste of any potential the good lord gave ya.

CLICK for RHINO pic gallery

It wasn't that long ago that you were the one doing the dissing.  When did you grow up?

SDMF

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2006, 01:42:34 PM »
Jack is the man!!

Great guy, hard as fuck worker, loyal friend...great competitor..The Rhino will be BACK!!!!

RHINO290

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2006, 01:45:45 PM »
Jack is the man!!

Great guy, hard as f**k worker, loyal friend...great competitor..The Rhino will be BACK!!!!

Thanks to everyone, including Ron. For all your support. I will be back, anf I will not make the same mistakes.

I need your support though, it fuels me to keep grinding...

I will NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER.

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2006, 01:48:00 PM »
Thanks to everyone, including Ron. For all your support. I will be back, anf I will not make the same mistakes.

Maybe there is a ZOID that can best represent the RHINO in the upcoming year!!!!
They call me Jaejonna!!!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2006, 01:49:01 PM »
I love when Ron rolls in and delivers that ultimatum style post.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2006, 01:52:06 PM »
Hey ASS PRINCESS have you ever looked close to how Jack looks ?
The truth is Jack looks better then most people, and I bet you have never even steeped foot on a stage.

Jack are you doing the show on the 22nd.

RHINO290

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2006, 01:52:53 PM »
Maybe there is a ZOID that can best represent the RHINO in the upcoming year!!!!

Hey that's cool. We should put that on a shirt.

RHINO290

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2006, 01:56:29 PM »
Hey ASS PRINCESS have you ever looked close to how Jack looks ?
The truth is Jack looks better then most people, and I bet you have never even steeped foot on a stage.

Jack are you doing the show on the 22nd.

No, I have decided to sit it out. I want to do everyhting right. Now I am resting, and cleaning out, my body needs it. Come January, I will start getting ready, this time, refinement, and detail is the goal. This year I will stay within 15 punds of contest shape so that my skin gets nice and tight.

I plan on doing all the shows next fall. They will be announced soon. I am working on another project as well, this too will be announced in the coming weeks.

Thanks for asking.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2006, 01:58:48 PM »
good luck bro !

RHINO290

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2006, 02:01:17 PM »
good luck bro !

Thanks, I will need it.   As usuall, I will be the Underdog!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2006, 02:10:19 PM »
It wasn't that long ago that you were the one doing the dissing.  When did you grow up?

My doc told me if I wanted to live to be 80, I'd have to either give up McGriddles, or give up pwning.  It was an easy choice to make.

And on a personal level, when Rhino contacted me wayback about being the numero uno PdIer, I was impressed with his story.  He's a high level finance guy.  most Bbers don't have retirement plans beyond what bodyweight they'd like to be able to brag about on the web.  If more Bbers had a Plan B, sport would be in better shape.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2006, 02:50:00 PM »
Hey Rhino, do you have any other pics from when you were 6 weeks out? You looked pretty damn good in that one 240 posted.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2006, 02:51:35 PM »
I love the anonymous invention 240 accounts whose 25 25,000 posts all bash PDI IFBB guys lol...

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2006, 03:56:07 PM »
Dont worry Rhino fags like Bmacsys post thier pics on diffrent websites...

http://www.ratemybody.com/profile_731596_bmacsys.html

Yeah, but I am not a known desperate liar like you. That cheesy graphic  is your work. Ice Princess sounds just like you. We know its you. Not everybody is as stupid as you.
The House that Ruth built

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2006, 04:18:02 PM »
Yeah, but I am not a known desperate liar like you. That cheesy graphic  is your work. Ice Princess sounds just like you. We know its you. Not everybody is as stupid as you.
ASK RON IF IM ICE PRINCESS HAHAHAH go ahead...psycho man
L

RHINO290

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2006, 07:27:35 AM »
Hey Rhino, do you have any other pics from when you were 6 weeks out? You looked pretty damn good in that one 240 posted.

No, but I have 2 pics of me, friday beofre the NOC. It's crazy how I changed over night. I will get them out next week.

Thanks, I am 250 there.....

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2006, 07:38:38 AM »
dont sweat it Rhino
"love to hate you--motivate you"

--just a bunch of nancy-boys who will never step on a pro stage in their life

keep it up bro you look great

-Spike

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2006, 08:00:51 AM »
hey Rhino, one of the main reasons I dragged my ass out of my apt and walked over to the NOC was to see you on stage. Hope next year is stronger and it would be great to see more of the Rhino personality come out on stage. I'll be there dude.

RHINO290

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2006, 08:21:46 AM »
hey Rhino, one of the main reasons I dragged my ass out of my apt and walked over to the NOC was to see you on stage. Hope next year is stronger and it would be great to see more of the Rhino personality come out on stage. I'll be there dude.

Thanks man, I'm glad to hear that....The bikes were pretty cool, huh??? Anyway, I think I knew I was off, so it came out in my posing. Thats cool though, thanks.

SPike, thanks bro, I am and always will be the underdog!! But i will come back, better each time.

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2006, 08:51:40 AM »
RHINO is my favorite bodybuilder

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2006, 09:01:24 AM »

heres some real advice jack, just do your thing, dont make promises or build hype. Just get ready, train hard and do your best with what you got. No one will fault you for it. You dont need to make excuses if you tried your best and didnt claim otherwise. I wish you the best and even if you dont have the best genetics or the best pro body, that means nothing, you said it yourself, you do it for you and for the love of it. Same reasons i keep doing it even though i will never be a pro or want to be. Good luck jack. I look forward to your next showing (win or lose)