Author Topic: A day @ the beach!  (Read 23820 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: A day @ the beach!
« Reply #175 on: October 17, 2006, 09:14:19 AM »
;)
i would suck those boobies forever...yummy
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #176 on: October 17, 2006, 09:17:35 AM »
i would suck those boobies forever...yummy

i'm more interested in that dark haired bitch in the backround, yummy!!!!

Hmmm, interesting. I don't know any adult males that refer to women as "yummy" yet apparently we have two of them here at Getbig.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #177 on: October 17, 2006, 12:53:25 PM »
Hmmm, interesting. I don't know any adult males that refer to women as "yummy" yet apparently we have two of them here at Getbig.
i can't help it that you only make those types of comments when you see a male bodybuilder oiled up in a thong, hahahaha, fcukin' queer, why don't you go back to the sex board and rip on Faith Taylor some more, hahaha, that proves you're gay right there.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: October 17, 2006, 01:04:10 PM »
i can't help it that you only make those types of comments when you see a male bodybuilder oiled up in a thong, hahahaha, fcukin' queer, why don't you go back to the sex board and rip on Faith Taylor some more, hahaha, that proves you're gay right there.

Sadly for you I never use the term "yummy". It's a little too effiminate for me. Of course since you're a suicidal 14 year old message board addict with an overprotective mother your balls probably haven't dropped yet so sounding like a woman doesn't really have as much meaning.

The only thing I ripped on that Faith broad was her propensity to spam the board in an attempt to get paying members for her site. Don't get mad at me because your mother wouldn't give you her credit card so you could join.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 17, 2006, 01:07:13 PM »
Sadly for you I never use the term "yummy". It's a little too effiminate for me. Of course since you're a suicidal 14 year old message board addict with an overprotective mother your balls probably haven't dropped yet so sounding like a woman doesn't really have as much meaning.

The only thing I ripped on that Faith broad was her propensity to spam the board in an attempt to get paying members for her site. Don't get mad at me because your mother wouldn't give you her credit card so you could join.
hahahahahaa, the real reason you're pissed at her is that she reminds you of every popular girl in high school who laughed at you and made fun of you and now that you see one posting on a message board you bash her, hahahaha, what a f.ag.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 17, 2006, 01:14:40 PM »
hahahahahaa, the real reason you're pissed at her is that she reminds you of every popular girl in high school who laughed at you and made fun of you and now that you see one posting on a message board you bash her, hahahaha, what a f.ag.

You know, everyone that's been out of high school for more than 5 years doesn't relate everything to what happened back in high school. Only people in high school would think of such a thing.

You just proved that you're a suicidal 14 year old message board addict with an over protective mother. Don't feel bad though, maybe you can sneak into her purse and steal her credit card number, expiration date and three digit code and then you can join Faith's site. Just make sure to minimize the screen when you hear your mother's footsteps coming down the hall.

Did you write your Christmas wish list for Santa yet? Do you get all excited when the Toys R Us catalog comes in the mail?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 17, 2006, 01:19:16 PM »
LOL you're right that with every post "Sarcasm" shows even more his true colors (=suicidal 14 year old).  Behind all his internet tough guy shit hides a quivering adolescent whose daddy has left the house and whose mommy is terrified that he will hang himself in the basement.  Post on, "Sarcasm"

Cue a "you're gayer than..." post from our scrawny high school internet legend.
yep, you've got me all figured out, "tomR". ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: October 17, 2006, 01:22:41 PM »
More than you know, "big guy"  ;)
hahahaha, someone do a search on this clown and i gaurantee that 95 percent of his posts are about me, hahahaha, epic obsession.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #183 on: October 17, 2006, 01:22:54 PM »
"Sarcasm" (I'm damn tempted to post your real name but I've been instructed not to), are you giving us a hint here in your post?  Does every girl in your high school laugh at you and make fun of you, like you're claiming they did of ieffenhatecardio?  Monster projection going on there...

Yet another gimmick with loads of personal information regarding Sarcasm!!! Oh brother, this is what? The 25th one this month? Move along retard, no one cares. Or better yet, post your information just like The Luke did!!! hahahahahaha, tool.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 17, 2006, 01:23:23 PM »
yep, you've got me all figured out, "tomR". ::)

Isn't not being figured out the issue with suicidal people? Don't they just want to be understood?

The sarcasm account is dead, you'd be far better off just abandoning the handle and starting with a new one.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: October 17, 2006, 01:24:45 PM »
hahahaha, someone do a search on this clown and i gaurantee that 95 percent of his posts are about me, hahahaha, epic obsession.

Yes, most of the posts made from this particular account are.  On my main account I have 5000+ posts, and not a single one about you.  You do the detective work.  After you finish your algebra homework, of course.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 17, 2006, 01:26:05 PM »
Yes, most of the posts made from this particular account are.  On my main account I have 5000+ posts, and not a single one about you.  You do the detective work.  After you finish your algebra homework, of course.
i don't give enough of a shit to do a search, i could care less, just get off my nuts, it's getting heavy carrying you around.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 17, 2006, 01:28:52 PM »
it's getting heavy carrying you around.

Especially on the skinny 14 year old legs. Don't worry though, they'll get bigger once your balls drop and you start producing testosterone. That should happen for you in the next few years.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 17, 2006, 01:31:53 PM »
I have access to the same information Luke does, but I will not disclose it because I respect Ron and the mod who shared it with me too much to undermine their authority on this board.  They will reveal when the time is right.  When I make my posts, I am directing them only at "Sarcasm"...I don't care who else on the board believes it, this is just my way of letting "big guy" know that I know who he is and that he is a pathetic kid with no friends, an acne problem, and suicidal tendencies.  If you and others don't want to believe that, then read on and ignore this post.  Like I said, I am saying all this as a sly wink to the "big guy"...  ;D

It's the same shit every time. Either reveal the information, or shut the fuck up. The Luke ended up looking like the biggest piece of shit on Getbig last time and now you're doing a good job yourself. Get a new angle to attack him at if you're going to try to "bring down" Sarcasm. It hasn't worked before and it's not going to work now. Same song and dance, new musician.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 17, 2006, 01:49:06 PM »
I can't wait for MoS to see this. This is a repeat of the Mindspin thread from last week. You might want to try a new attack, the last one blew up in everyone's face. Just face the facts, your act is played out and boring. Move along now tiny tit, sack up and post on your actual account too. Or are you intimidated by a 14 year old Sarcasm? hahahahahahahha, can't say I'm suprised by the self-ownage.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: October 17, 2006, 01:51:14 PM »
I can't wait for MoS to see this. This is a repeat of the Mindspin thread from last week. You might want to try a new attack, the last one blew up in everyone's face. Just face the facts, your act is played out and boring. Move along now tiny tit, sack up and post on your actual account too. Or are you intimidated by a 14 year old Sarcasm? hahahahahahahha, can't say I'm suprised by the self-ownage.
hahahahaha, i must really get under these clowns skin, the funny thing is that i let them bury themselves, all you have to do is say, "prove it" and they are owned.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: October 17, 2006, 01:52:46 PM »

::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 17, 2006, 02:06:21 PM »
hahahahaha, i must really get under these clowns skin, the funny thing is that i let them bury themselves, all you have to do is say, "prove it" and they are owned.

hahahah exactly. It's always a "Just you wait, only a matter of time" threat and do they ever act on it? Of course not. The funny thing about this one is that this twunt is too scared to even post on his real account. ahahahha!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #193 on: October 17, 2006, 02:07:27 PM »

AHAHAHAHAAH!!!!   Here it is BF.....exactly as we predicted, but 2 weeks ahead of schedule.....another queerass, dong-suckin noob running the same ole b.s!    AHAHAHAHAAH!!!!   I dealt briefly with this little twunt yesterday.........it was only a matter of time.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #194 on: October 17, 2006, 02:10:56 PM »
AHAHAHAHAAH!!!!   Here it is BF.....exactly as we predicted, but 2 weeks ahead of schedule.....another queerass, dong-suckin noob running the same ole b.s!    AHAHAHAHAAH!!!!   I dealt briefly with this little twunt yesterday.........it was only a matter of time.

Well, if it isn't one of the [many teenage] users of the "Sarcasm" account coming to defend someone who he probably doesn't even know is a 14 year old scared kid.
You kids amuse me! 

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #195 on: October 17, 2006, 02:13:08 PM »
::)

I would say you would have more credibility if you posted under your main identity and not this one.
The House that Ruth built

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 17, 2006, 03:12:51 PM »

hahahaha yes, I've seen puddles of afterbirth with more stones than this guy MoS.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #197 on: October 17, 2006, 03:16:16 PM »
Nine pages of bullshit........jeez ::)!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #198 on: October 17, 2006, 03:41:55 PM »

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: October 17, 2006, 05:07:48 PM »
hahahaha yes, I've seen puddles of afterbirth with more stones than this guy MoS.

What are you acne-ridden teenage tiny tits babbling on about now?  ::)