Author Topic: Who is going to by my book when i am at 3% bodyfat with shredded glutes ect..  (Read 2389 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i will talk about all of my experiences in dieting what works and what doesnt as well as training, and maybe throw in some stories about how much of a pimp i can be the more ripped i am perhaps for some entertainment?

im guessing the book will be about 60-100 pages for about 40 bucks,
A

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Sure waddy I would buy your book but I need to get some dough first. Also you should probably get an editor to fix all your sentences up. ;D
just push some weight!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
i will talk about all of my experiences in dieting what works and what doesnt as well as training, and maybe throw in some stories about how much of a pimp i can be the more ripped i am perhaps for some entertainment?

im guessing the book will be about 60-100 pages for about 40 bucks,

I am assuming you will have a ghost writer?
E

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Sure waddy I would buy your book but I need to get some dough first. Also you should probably get an editor to fix all your sentences up. ;D

no doubt dude....it will be titled "THE BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE"
A

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
not to be a joker but let's be realistic, nobody's gonna put out a book by some joker from a website who got ripped, if that was the only criteria you'd have every national level guy out there writing books or every natural pro out there with book contracts.  honestly, if you want a book to be printed you need to take some english classes cause with the way you "write" you're gonna get laughed out of any place you go with your writings....at least use the spell check for God's sake.
nasser=piece of shit