Author Topic: Help ladies  (Read 6108 times)

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
Help ladies
« on: October 16, 2006, 08:31:05 AM »
Well.. since I was 13 I've had acne on my back, arms, neck and shoulders.. and its still there after 10 years. Im of british decent and have really pale skin so its obvious as dogs balls. My skin is never oily.. always dry.

I eat very well.. I mean really really well.. people that eat loads of shit and have poor diets have healthier skin than me
I shower at least twice a day..
I've tried scrubbing the shit out of my skin, and then doing the opposite using this soap and that soap or avoided getting shampoo elsewhere but my head.
I've never pumped roids.. although it looks like I do cos of the damn acne.
Its only gotten better if Im in the sun a lot.
My girlfriend tries to get rid of most of em without scarring.. etc, they're mainly blackheads.. and she's always saying "the just keep coming back"

Can anyone please offer me advice. I've never gone to the point of exfoliating and using creams and all that.. but I will if mean my skin will look better. Getting a tan is not an option, Ive had enough sun in my lifetime.. I'll save the tanning for the future comps
I want to avoid drugs also. Im also not hairy so its not ingrown hairs.

I willing to do anything even if its a girlie mud bath and stuff. :'( Please help me

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Help ladies
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 08:34:38 AM »
try proactive.  UV light therapy is a common procedure.  Have you seen a dermatologist yet?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 08:51:34 AM »
Well.. since I was 13 I've had acne on my back, arms, neck and shoulders.. and its still there after 10 years. Im of british decent and have really pale skin so its obvious as dogs balls. My skin is never oily.. always dry.

I eat very well.. I mean really really well.. people that eat loads of shit and have poor diets have healthier skin than me
I shower at least twice a day..
I've tried scrubbing the shit out of my skin, and then doing the opposite using this soap and that soap or avoided getting shampoo elsewhere but my head.
I've never pumped roids.. although it looks like I do cos of the damn acne.
Its only gotten better if Im in the sun a lot.
My girlfriend tries to get rid of most of em without scarring.. etc, they're mainly blackheads.. and she's always saying "the just keep coming back"

Can anyone please offer me advice. I've never gone to the point of exfoliating and using creams and all that.. but I will if mean my skin will look better. Getting a tan is not an option, Ive had enough sun in my lifetime.. I'll save the tanning for the future comps
I want to avoid drugs also. Im also not hairy so its not ingrown hairs.

I willing to do anything even if its a girlie mud bath and stuff. :'( Please help me
My honest advice for you is to go to a dermatolagist. I had it bad when I was in highschool on my back and chest. He will perscribe you Accutane Roche. It is a high dose of vitamine A. It is used as a last resort to treat bad acne like you described. I was on it for two months and I cleared right up. It is very toxic to the liver and it may have side effects on you such as dry skin, dry lips, blurred vision at night, etc. I had none of those side effects. Get it done. You will be pleased with the end result. Don't suffer.

PB

Farkenell

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 08:55:34 AM »
Yes, seen a dermatologist, but would like to exhaust natural remedies first

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 09:47:28 AM »

lots of orgasms...  Something to do with hormones and so on.  Honest this is true.  This is why boys in puberty often suffer with acne.

also, if it's still a problem ten years later, try to avoid nuts and chocolate.  It could be an eating intolerance.  You could try cutting out wheat (which is difficult) Or dairy, which is extremely hard.  I always fancy a cheese sarny...

but...
If you're having at least one or two orgasms a day and can stop overdoing it with the showers, it should get better.

If it's a food intolerance, you'll need to cut one thing out at a time and find out.

& don't shower so much.  You need your natural body stuff.  pheronomes. 

Stop using any smelly soaps and/or chemical products.  Your skin is always dry and never oily (your words) because you wash it too much.

and smile and laugh lots
with love,
xxxL

Farkenell

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 10:42:52 AM »
lots of orgasms...  Something to do with hormones and so on.  Honest this is true.  This is why boys in puberty often suffer with acne.

also, if it's still a problem ten years later, try to avoid nuts and chocolate.  It could be an eating intolerance.  You could try cutting out wheat (which is difficult) Or dairy, which is extremely hard.  I always fancy a cheese sarny...

but...
If you're having at least one or two orgasms a day and can stop overdoing it with the showers, it should get better.

If it's a food intolerance, you'll need to cut one thing out at a time and find out.

& don't shower so much.  You need your natural body stuff.  pheronomes. 

Stop using any smelly soaps and/or chemical products.  Your skin is always dry and never oily (your words) because you wash it too much.

and smile and laugh lots
with love,
xxxL

haha... sarny.. thats awesome.. only thought my dad said that
I hardly eat much dairy.. just milk and thats it. Dont eat nuts.. buy chocolate and I never eat it. Really my diet consist of grilled/boiled meat with rice or other carbs and veges.. thats it.. everything I eat is boiled or grilled

I never spaff in the shower ;D So if I decrease the discharge my acne will go???

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 11:51:01 AM »
I'm not a dermatologist, but I've heard and have proven that you must come lots.

It's great for you and perhaps it gets the toxins and the hormones and the pheronomes out.  I don't know, but it's true...

xxx
Linda

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 12:02:27 PM »

I never spaff in the shower ;D So if I decrease the discharge my acne will go???

you've misread my post.  I said I recommend more spaffing in the shower.  I'll not guarantee that it will help with your skin ailments, but it will probably help. 

Honest, orgasms alleviate skin problems.

xL

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 12:41:30 PM »

you've misread my post.  I said I recommend more spaffing in the shower.  I'll not guarantee that it will help with your skin ailments, but it will probably help. 

Honest, orgasms alleviate skin problems.

xL
Where did you read about that???

PB

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2006, 07:12:53 AM »
I just saw an ad in a fashion magazine regarding the L'oreal line of skin care products.  They have a new line of acne care created for adults.  It's supposed to be non-drying and fairly effective. 

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2006, 07:40:04 AM »
Spaff?

:D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 03:31:28 AM »
I would see a dermatologist through your doctor.

My acne clears up brilliantly when I use the sunbed two or three times a week - it also cures any mild occurences of eczema I may have at the time too - especially during winter.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2006, 02:06:28 PM »
accutane..3 mont aggressive course and you'll never ever ever break out again...

i broke out BAD with my first cycle on drol..my back ws covered...

3 months of accutane...i have not gotton a SINGLE ZIT since i ws 21...

yeah it changed the texture of my hair perm...my hair used to be like a fucking pantine comercial...now its drier, coarser.....fair trade i say...
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2006, 08:59:44 PM »
Acne is caused by 3 things.

1) Uneven & Inefficient Exfoliation

2) Excess Sebum

3) Bacteria

Unfortunately, all 3 things work together to exascerbate the problem.

When your skin cells shed, they do so unevenly. These dead cells, then combine with excess sebum to block the pore. This blocked pore, creates a perfect environment for acne causing bacteria to thrive.

Try to keep your skin scrupulously clean. When you sweat, WASH it off before it has a chance to solidy in your pore. Use a dry brush to exfoliate before taking a shower. This will loosen up the dead cells and assist the exfoliation process. Using products that attempt to dry up the sebaceous glands could have an opposite effect, by removing too much oils that it triggers your skin to go into overdrive and produce even more sebum. Take frequent saunas.

Hope That Helps

w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2006, 11:02:13 PM »
Frake...ACCUTANE.....

3 months from now you'll wanna kiss my feet...i've seen horrible cases cear u magically...

JUST do it...just dont juice during k...

carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2006, 01:18:44 AM »
Accutane has been known to make people suicidal, as well as cause severe birth defects.  :-\

Infact, it is illegal for doctors to prescribe it to women unless they also put them on the pill as well.
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2006, 05:11:53 AM »
Frake...ACCUTANE.....

3 months from now you'll wanna kiss my feet...i've seen horrible cases cear u magically...

JUST do it...just dont juice during k...

Agreed 100%. You'll be monitored by your doctor too for the small duration of time that you are on it. I was only on it for 6 weeks and it cleared up all my problems. For severe cases mild over the counter medications just do not work.

PB

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2006, 06:00:54 AM »
Accutane will  cure you, if it doesnt kill you first ..but it will actually make it twice to three times as worst in the first month, the second month it will level off and the third month it will start to imporve from then on...
L

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2006, 07:04:20 AM »
Accutane will  cure you, if it doesnt kill you first ..but it will actually make it twice to three times as worst in the first month, the second month it will level off and the third month it will start to imporve from then on...
It certainly is a very powerfull and toxic drug. Should be perscribed by a dermatolagist and you should be onitored while on it getting blood work done once every few weeks. I was good for two months. I never noticed it getting worse. It just slowly disappeared. Definately a drug of last measure when all else fails. It will get you results.

PB

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2006, 07:27:46 AM »
I took accutane when I was younger. It sucked when I was on it because my lips got so ridiculously dry I was pulling chunks off and bleeding but afterwards it was amazing. Since I took it, I only get a pimple here and there occasionally and I think that's from sweating in the gym and my athletic lifestyle. It was definetely worth it.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2006, 08:33:48 AM »
I new, 100% effective, 100% safe, not-expensive, fast treatment against acne has been found! Its called - SEX! (Enquire at your local pharmacy - see what they;ll have to say) ;) ;) ;)

Farkenell

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2006, 11:49:01 AM »
Is it true if you have a history of acne, gear will bring it back?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2006, 11:54:09 AM »
Is it true if you have a history of acne, gear will bring it back?
No, gear affects everyone differently. It all depends on you and how much you take. The more you take the more possible side effects you will get.

PB

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2006, 01:52:50 PM »
Remember that suicidal 12 yr old kid who crashed the plane into that building in Florida, saying he sympathised with OBL. He was on accutane. His parents launched a HUGE lawsuite after that.   :'(
w

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2006, 01:57:05 PM »
people are too sue happy hear