Author Topic: Question for the ladies...  (Read 2716 times)

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Question for the ladies...
« on: October 16, 2006, 04:28:19 PM »
I find this strange... but why do some of you start singing or reciting lyrics to yourselves aloud when a guy enters your vicinity?  I've noticed this happens sometimes with me whenever I'm at the library, at the grocery store, restaurant, etc.  It's mostly the younger ones (teens & twenties) that do this... ???

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: Question for the ladies...
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 04:50:56 PM »
I find this strange... but why do some of you start singing or reciting lyrics to yourselves aloud when a guy enters your vicinity?  I've noticed this happens sometimes with me whenever I'm at the library, at the grocery store, restaurant, etc.  It's mostly the younger ones (teens & twenties) that do this... ???

women tend to say a lot more than men

xL

2lean

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 11:05:50 AM »
This is a new one on me.  I've never heard of this, although we have a lady here at work that will burst in to song for no apparent reason, anytime, any day!!!  At least she makes it interesting and fun! (and she does have a good voice!)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 11:22:51 AM »
I find younger women tend to do this more. Maybe nervousness? A way to get attention? Who knows.

PB

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 01:28:34 PM »
Or maybe... she's just happy and has a song in her heart.

...or maybe she heard one of the radio and can't get the tune out of her head?  :-\
w

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 01:50:12 PM »

Hi kicker!  I tend to sing when I am happy...and I usually sing to my dogs...they seem to enjoy it (no human would  :-[).

I'm not sure what's happening w/you other than maybe they are nervous or something.  Can you tell what they are singing or reciting?

Meanwhile kicker, please read the first post on the sticky thread "If you would like to post on this board" and let us know if you agree to abide by the rules please :)

Otherwise, we'll be forced to delete all your posts and threads and we don't want to have to do that :(

Thanks!
R

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 01:59:26 PM »
Hi kicker!  I tend to sing when I am happy...and I usually sing to my dogs...they seem to enjoy it (no human would  :-[).
Thanks!

it's probably those high pitch notes when you sing

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 02:07:10 PM »
it's probably those high pitch notes when you sing

yes, I believe it is :)
R

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 04:32:28 PM »
Meanwhile kicker, please read the first post on the sticky thread "If you would like to post on this board" and let us know if you agree to abide by the rules please :)

;)

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 04:36:40 PM »
I find younger women tend to do this more. Maybe nervousness? A way to get attention? Who knows.

PB

You get this too?  Yes, maybe a way to get attention or just nervous, but why?  Is it a way of flirting?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 07:40:53 PM »
WTF are you talking about?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

are you insane?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2006, 09:20:57 AM »
You get this too?  Yes, maybe a way to get attention or just nervous, but why?  Is it a way of flirting?
I think its just imaturity. Just like younger guys that try to impress  girls by acting macho in front of them.

PB