Author Topic: Muslims "get out of Australia"  (Read 3814 times)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
Re: Muslims "get out of Australia"
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2006, 04:35:19 PM »
We have a huge 'skilled labour' shortage here in Australia and that story dosnt really represent our current immigration policies.

France banned the birka...thats affirmative action

If that's the case why is it so hard to get into Australia? from this country at least anyway  >:(

They should start up the '10 pound pom' scheme again. I'd be at the front of the fucking queue waving my tenner in the air, I tell thee

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2006, 04:43:25 PM »
If that's the case why is it so hard to get into Australia? from this country at least anyway  >:(

They should start up the '10 pound pom' scheme again. I'd be at the front of the fucking queue waving my tenner in the air, I tell thee

what skills do you have?

labour companies have been going to asian for things like welders etc but they pay them stuff all...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2006, 11:24:22 PM »
Well, you can't expect a honest responce from Camel Rapist because he has previously stated he protects islam due to his ethnic ties.

Toxic:
Did muhammad molest a 9 year old girl?
Was he a militant?
Did he kill, and order the deaths of many, many humans?
Did he keep slaves?
Was he a pologymist?
Did he congratulate a man for killing his pregnant wife for cursing muhammad?
Do you actually know anything about islam? Other than being from the part of the world where the devil spoke to muhammad?

no no no no no and blah...yeesh...the girl u speak of keeps getting younger in age...

do i know anytbhing about islam...well acording 2 you..i'm a muslim right..lol...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2006, 11:26:28 PM »
CJ, Toxie claims his family followed the Quran.

Following the Quran means following it literally.

Because, as both you and I know, the Quran is written by Allah through his profet Muhammad (PBUH). Every word in the Quran is the actual word, the actual instruction of Allah.

Toxie claims his family followed the Quran.

Either he doesn't know jack shit about Islam.

Or he's lying his ass off.

Which is it?

I don't claim to be a Islamologist. But I know enough about Islam to discard the lies of Toxie.

You should too.

A few excerpts from the Quran about man and woman relations:

"Righteous women are therefore obedient, ... And those you fear may be rebellious (nushuz) admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them."[55]

"And it is for the women to act as they (the husbands) act by them, in all fairness; but the men are a step above them."[7] (Q. 2:228)

"If you fear you can not treat orphans (girls) with fairness, then you may marry other women who seem good to you: two, three or four of them. But if you fear that you can not maintain equality among them, marry only one or any slave girls you may own. This will make it easier for you to avoid injustice."[72]

From Hadiths, added writings of Muhammad (PBUH), that makes up Shariah along with Quran:

"The messenger of Allah said: Whenever a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses, and then he passes the night in an angry mood, the angels curse her till she gets up at dawn."[39]

There are lots of other examples on Quran and Hadith laws that are just sick.

And no. They are not open for "interpretation".

Quran was written by Allah. And Allah told us that Muhammad (PBUH) was righteous, his words were true.

Anyone with the basic knowledge in Islam will tell you this.

I cannot believe why you feel Toxie have any credibility regarding Islam?

After all, he claims that:

"Sharia law is not Islamic".

YIP
Zack

sigh..hedg...do christians follow the bible EXACTLY in liteal terms...

i'm gonna go to bed...

consider historical prespective and social mores at the time..

and please grow an iq

carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2006, 02:21:33 AM »

no no no no no and blah...yeesh...the girl u speak of keeps getting younger in age...

do i know anytbhing about islam...well acording 2 you..i'm a muslim right..lol...

Muhammad wasn't any of those things?

Wow, most stupid Getbigger ever...

Oh, Diesel my uncle went across for a £10 back in the day, jammy cunt!

It's still pretty easy for the british to move to australia tho mate! Especially if you have family over there like me :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية