Author Topic: My comments on UFC 64  (Read 2645 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
My comments on UFC 64
« on: October 19, 2006, 02:02:24 AM »
Well I know I'm late but I've been busy and I don't get to watch it live in this part of the world and downloaded the fights... anyway here's my thoughts on UFC 64:

1 - Dan Lauzon vs Spencer Fisher

- Not much to say easy win by Fisher.

2 - Carmelo Marrero vs Cheick Kongo

- This fight showed that Kongo will not be a force in UFC, he should get back to Muay Thai. He was too slow the whole fight, he know he couldnt do shit on the ground yet he didn't even make an effort standing up... and he got lucky in this fight, lucky because the ref stood them up a half dozen times giving him chance after chance to use his stand up fighting to win but he never took that chance.

3 - Kuniyoshi Hironaka vs Jon Fitch

- Japanese looked actually pretty good at first, very relaxed in his triangle attempt, flexible... but he had nothing standing up... Fitch should've kept the fight on his feet and knocked him out.

4 - Kenny Florian vs Sean Sherk

- I wanted Kenny to be knocked out, but the longer the fight went I started to wonder maybe the best is to dominate and humilate him round after round after round... Kenny got nothing, couldn't do shit on the ground, didn't have anything standing... he just hasn't fought anyone at that level before... Sherk was a bit on the short side, didn't seem to be able to take his back properly because of his short limbs... Kenny is a fucking coward, his whole strategy was to get the fight stopped because of the cut to Sherk... what kind of way is that to win a belt? He can fuck off.

5 - Anderson Silva vs Rich Franklin

- Well I'm sure you allready talked a lot about this, Rich looks like a beginner in the clinch...

Z