Author Topic: Tren Extreme by American Cellular labs  (Read 99367 times)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: Tren Extreme by American Cellular labs
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2008, 07:39:26 AM »
It seems many of you have used this stuff... Anyone anywhere here have any neg. sides using this stuff?? I mean anything?  :-\

Limp Dick. Have fun  :D

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2008, 08:51:56 AM »
F-U Don't call me limp dick!!!! Oh, you mean as a neg. side... sorry... haha  :P 8) :o ;D

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2008, 10:22:30 AM »
F-U Don't call me limp dick!!!! Oh, you mean as a neg. side... sorry... haha  :P 8) :o ;D

HAhaahhaaahahaaaa

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2008, 11:05:28 AM »
So seriously, this is all anyone is experiencing as a negative side effect?? If that is the case then that is ok with me since I have trouble keeping it down.... DOH!  ;D

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2008, 01:09:50 AM »
I have been working for a retailer that sells ACL products, and no joke I see 90% success rate with the product if not slightly higher. FOr 2 years now we've sold 30-40 bottles a week of it. Never saw anything like it honestly. Stacks well with mass extreme and estro.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2008, 02:03:38 AM »
whats up mike havent seen you around here for a while....what would you suggest as a pct after a cycle of that shit

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2008, 02:04:31 AM »
besides a good trib product...what would you suggest ..

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2008, 04:25:54 AM »
PCT my fave stack right now is estro by ACL and viraloid by vyo-tech.

Estro is self explanatory, the viraloid not only raises test levels but seems to re-sensitize androgen receptors. The people I've had run these both after a hefty pro hormone cycle kept most of their gains. You might also take a good creatine/beta-alanine combo to help keep your strength up.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2008, 04:33:24 AM »
thats cool ive heard some descent things about that viraloid i just dont know about the prohormones also friggen ACL products are pretty fuckin steap in price...i dont know thanks for the input mike...

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2008, 05:05:51 AM »
Well a bottle of tren runs say 65 average at most places, a bottle lasts a month doesn't seem too steep to me. A full 8 week cycle of tren and mass with PCT of estro and viraloid might set you back 300 and you stand to gain 15 or so pounds of keepable muscle mass. Few if any legit STEROID cycles can offer that and they'll cost twice as much.

Just sayin...

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2008, 06:49:47 AM »
see ive only seen ACL products on their website and a bottle of tren is like 90 bucks...no agree 300 isnt bad for a complete cycle and 15 pounds...where are you getting these prices from??

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2008, 08:51:35 AM »
Well a bottle of tren runs say 65 average at most places, a bottle lasts a month doesn't seem too steep to me. A full 8 week cycle of tren and mass with PCT of estro and viraloid might set you back 300 and you stand to gain 15 or so pounds of keepable muscle mass. Few if any legit STEROID cycles can offer that and they'll cost twice as much.

Just sayin...
So what if you only use one bottle and accompany it with the proper pct.. what can you expect?? How long of a cycle is one bottle worth?

Popeye

• Getbig III
  • Go big, Or go home!
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2008, 03:22:39 PM »
Think they will have it at the arnold classic this year?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2008, 04:06:09 PM »
Ok here's the deal with ACL. They started, as a company, producing pro hormones for max muslce stores. Tren extreme is the same thing as the old trenabol (sp?) from max muscle. When MM decided to stop carrying prohormones, ACL went into biz for themselves. Thus their products are usually only available from max muscle stores. Each store gets territory rights, and they usually get a 10 mile radius or so. This means competing retailers cannot carry the products. They also do not sell online except for from their site, but the prices are kept artificially high so that you physically walk to your local retailer. They do this to protect the little guys, one of the many reasons i love the company.

As for prices we sell bottles at 82 BUT almost noone pays that. Get a full cycle and the price drops down as low as 55 a bottle. You should be able to find single bottles for around 60 bucks. Two bottles of tren and one bottle of mass extreme should run around 180, plus 60 for estro is 240 plus viraloid is around 55 so ROUGHLY 300 should get you a nice 8 week cycle with 2 week pct.

You can expect to gain (assuming diet and training are up to par) 10 solid keepable pounds and huge strength increases, moderate fat loss and no problems with gyno or hair loss. I've seen these results time and time again for 2 years now, the products are the real deal.

One small note, yes you see tren knockoffs and I've tried several and for whatever reason the knockoffs never work as good. If you want to save some cash feel free to buy them but don't come on here saying "i took tren x factor or whatever, it's the same as tren extreme and it didnt do shit!" Never knock the products unless you use the real deal.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2008, 11:54:12 PM »
hey mike thanks for breaking it down....and they way your describing it ACL sounds like a  pretty reputable company operating like that which is pleasant to hear...ill have to keep my eyes open for the deals you speak of because i have been tinkering with taking a cycle or not and with such good reviews i might give it  a go

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2008, 12:23:28 PM »
Ok here's the deal with ACL. They started, as a company, producing pro hormones for max muslce stores. Tren extreme is the same thing as the old trenabol (sp?) from max muscle. When MM decided to stop carrying prohormones, ACL went into biz for themselves. Thus their products are usually only available from max muscle stores. Each store gets territory rights, and they usually get a 10 mile radius or so. This means competing retailers cannot carry the products. They also do not sell online except for from their site, but the prices are kept artificially high so that you physically walk to your local retailer. They do this to protect the little guys, one of the many reasons i love the company.

As for prices we sell bottles at 82 BUT almost noone pays that. Get a full cycle and the price drops down as low as 55 a bottle. You should be able to find single bottles for around 60 bucks. Two bottles of tren and one bottle of mass extreme should run around 180, plus 60 for estro is 240 plus viraloid is around 55 so ROUGHLY 300 should get you a nice 8 week cycle with 2 week pct.

You can expect to gain (assuming diet and training are up to par) 10 solid keepable pounds and huge strength increases, moderate fat loss and no problems with gyno or hair loss. I've seen these results time and time again for 2 years now, the products are the real deal.

One small note, yes you see tren knockoffs and I've tried several and for whatever reason the knockoffs never work as good. If you want to save some cash feel free to buy them but don't come on here saying "i took tren x factor or whatever, it's the same as tren extreme and it didnt do shit!" Never knock the products unless you use the real deal.
Sounds good. what if you are already loosing hair from your lovely genetics?? Will this speed it up?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2008, 05:43:45 PM »
Sounds good. what if you are already loosing hair from your lovely genetics?? Will this speed it up?

Probably. I've been losing my hair since I was 15, I shave my head and can't tell if it's any faster when I'm on or off. I would assume it will.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2008, 05:44:36 PM »
So what if you only use one bottle and accompany it with the proper pct.. what can you expect?? How long of a cycle is one bottle worth?

One bottle wow, I would think you could gain as much as 10-12 pounds while on, but you're not giving your body enough time to "solidify" the mass. I would guess you could keep 5 pounds total post cycle.

Fourslot40

• Getbig II
  • DAMN!
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2008, 07:50:38 PM »
Mike,

You mentioned that Tren Extreme stacks well with Mass and Estro.  I can see the Estro, but how big of an impact in your opinion does the Mass make?  What did you see in it for stacking with Tren? 

Thanks

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2008, 07:54:58 PM »

omnevol(now its called testevol), testanate-50, and decabolin are all vastly superior and cost less.

fast action has a new prohormone out that is a combo pherabol/tren that has milk thistle and aakg in it as well and its cheaper than tren is.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2008, 04:06:48 AM »

omnevol(now its called testevol), testanate-50, and decabolin are all vastly superior and cost less.
fast action has a new prohormone out that is a combo pherabol/tren that has milk thistle and aakg in it as well and its cheaper than tren is.

your stating because you have experience with these products or because this is your self proclaimed experts opinion...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2008, 05:38:17 AM »
i sell supplements for a living. we carry all the pro hormones underneath the sun.  i know which is which and whats the best.

tren is a good product. over priced though. there are cheaper, just as effective, clones.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2008, 07:12:48 AM »

Who is Fast Action?  ???  Small no body company that made up a batch of "pro hormomes" in their bathtub??

There are tons of pro hormones out there that are probably nothing but flour in their caps. Do not trust these small companies that have flashy labels, tons of ingredients listed and for a cheap price! That is a red flag and can not be trusted!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2008, 08:00:06 AM »
no fast acton labs is a reputable company with good products. they sell a tren clone, a superdrol clone, a halodrol clone, a couple really good fat burners, and that m1dt i referenced.

Scooby

• Getbig II
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2008, 08:53:05 AM »
I am 45 years old and needed to get some size back quickly (bicep tendon tear a year ago kept me out of gym) I used a stack of 3 ACL products with great results...
- Tren
- MMA
- AH89
Started with Tren then mid-way added in MMA then switched from Tren to AH89 to end cycle.

My only advice is FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS... yes I felt the need to modify things on a second cycle (double dosing)... Well I stopped that real quick when I had a handful of hair in the shower, luckily that was reversible and stopped when I did... So make sure you follow the directions.