Author Topic: Steve Kuclo deadlifting 635 for three reps.  (Read 39974 times)

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Steve Kuclo deadlifting 635 for three reps.
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2006, 10:36:17 AM »
TA said Steve's reliance on steroids is a joke but I don't agree with that completely.  To me, reliance which is a joke would be the kind of guys who don't eat big and train hard and simply take lots of drugs and get huge.  Steve is probably as dedicated as Jay Cutler in that he does everything like clockwork (this kid isn't even human in how motivated he is).  I would put his work ethic up there with ANY pro.  Based on the training video he made at age 18, he trains harder than most pros.  I'm sure he's on his fair share of gear, but "reliance" to me would mean that he is allowing his drug use to compensate for poor training or lack of proper nutrition.  It's obvious that Steve is taking EVERY aspect seriously (nutrition, hormones, and training).

This all said, I don't like how Dante is selling his program by showing us examples of juiced bodybuilders who use DC training.  It is irrelevant if they are gaining mass using his training principles since they would gain muscle just by eating and sleeping on the drugs they are on.

Matt a couple things to your 2 paragraphs above

a)again Steve Kuclo won the teen nats heavy's lifetime natural at that point at over 200lbs onstage. I know TA likes to make up stuff about Steve because it helps his arguments along, I guess it bothers him that Steve was not only a 19 year old teenager at the time but also had 40lbs more of muscle than TA does at the same height--I really got no idea. I dont understand the mode of hating people that are better than you bodybuilding wise. I put merit on whether a person is a good guy or not, but hey thats how I look at things. You saw Trop himself who is Steves training partner, freind and mentor come on this board and say the same about Steves teen nats win. Trop would say NOTHING if the alternative were true.

b)Selling my program? Ive rejected over 120 people who wanted to train with me over the last 4 months, and took on 4. (yes 4). There is no selling here. Do you know of many other trainers that have put more info (for free) up online about their methods than me? I dont. This has always been about helping people for free IF THEY WANT my help. Happy with what your presently doing or dont agree with the things I say? No problem then, do your own thing. More power to you...I dont want to push my way of doing things on anyone, do your own thing. So if Im not making much money because I dont feel like training alot of guys (second job for me anyway), yet Im doing my best on boards like IntenseMuscle and others answering peoples questions (for free)..... from people who want to know about it or want my help....what am I selling Matt? How come you skip over guys like 21 year old lifetime natural Brian Bennett who just won the 2006 NPC Natural Wisconsin Championships that I train in the offseason and Trop prepped too?   (4 weeks out here)

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2006, 10:39:12 AM »
Matt is going for his INBF pro card next week.

Good luck Matt!
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2006, 10:43:19 AM »
That guy is as thick as a drivers lisence...i thought dogg crapp made you bigger ?
L

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2006, 11:20:48 AM »
What amazes me is you have the actual guy "the 2006 JR USA superheavyweight champion" Justin Harris (Troponin) that actually built the subject of this thread (Steve Kuclo) from scratch and noone picks his mind. If you add up the amount of food in the last 2 years (bought) that you wasted in a diet that you "thought" was going to put muscle mass on you, or supplements that you bought that didnt work....you could hire him to design you a gameplan, take the shortrack method with 5 jumps forward as a bodybuilder and save a grip of money....and not look like the same bodybuilder you do today 3 years from now.
Instead everyone gripes about this and that and "Kuclo must be doing this" conspiracy theories.
The architect is right in front of you....pay for his help and people might be making these same kinds of threads about you 1-2 years down the road.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2006, 11:28:24 AM »
Matt a couple things to your 2 paragraphs above

a)again Steve Kuclo won the teen nats heavy's lifetime natural at that point at over 200lbs onstage. I know TA likes to make up stuff about Steve because it helps his arguments along, I guess it bothers him that Steve was not only a 19 year old teenager at the time but also had 40lbs more of muscle than TA does at the same height--I really got no idea. I dont understand the mode of hating people that are better than you bodybuilding wise. I put merit on whether a person is a good guy or not, but hey thats how I look at things. You saw Trop himself who is Steves training partner, freind and mentor come on this board and say the same about Steves teen nats win. Trop would say NOTHING if the alternative were true.

b)Selling my program? Ive rejected over 120 people who wanted to train with me over the last 4 months, and took on 4. (yes 4). There is no selling here. Do you know of many other trainers that have put more info (for free) up online about their methods than me? I dont. This has always been about helping people for free IF THEY WANT my help. Happy with what your presently doing or dont agree with the things I say? No problem then, do your own thing. More power to you...I dont want to push my way of doing things on anyone, do your own thing. So if Im not making much money because I dont feel like training alot of guys (second job for me anyway), yet Im doing my best on boards like IntenseMuscle and others answering peoples questions (for free)..... from people who want to know about it or want my help....what am I selling Matt? How come you skip over guys like 21 year old lifetime natural Brian Bennett who just won the 2006 NPC Natural Wisconsin Championships that I train in the offseason and Trop prepped too?   (4 weeks out here)

40 lbs of muscle at the same height?

Why must you lie?

First all, isn`t he over 6 feet?

Second he is a juicer and you have NO idea when he started using. NONE.

Third, NO FUCKING WAY he had 40 lbs of muscle on me.

Get a clue my friend.

At least you realize that a LIFETIME NATURAL CANNOT BE Under 6 foot and 200 lbs plus Ripped (2-4 percent bodyfat).

You used to believe it were possible until I made you realize.

If it IS possible or if you think it to be as true, I will send 1000 dollars,if you can provide me with 3 such specimens with the return address from the products I receieve from your company.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2006, 11:28:58 AM »
What amazes me is you have the actual guy "the 2006 JR USA superheavyweight champion" Justin Harris (Troponin) that actually built the subject of this thread (Steve Kuclo) from scratch and noone picks his mind. If you add up the amount of food in the last 2 years (bought) that you wasted in a diet that you "thought" was going to put muscle mass on you, or supplements that you bought that didnt work....you could hire him to design you a gameplan, take the shortrack method with 5 jumps forward as a bodybuilder and save a grip of money....and not look like the same bodybuilder you do today 3 years from now.
Instead everyone gripes about this and that and "Kuclo must be doing this" conspiracy theories.
The architect is right in front of you....pay for his help and people might be making these same kinds of threads about you 1-2 years down the road.
just out of curiosity Dante what makes you think that the people posting on here don't know how to eat and train? are you so arrogant that you think you and your "people" are the only ones who know anything about bodybuilding?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2006, 11:29:37 AM »
Steve has a bright future, he has been taking steroids since he was 18 yrs old...he knows what it takes to move up in the industry.

Bahahahahahaha!   Yes!  The brilliant twuntsickle lost his nuts to 1000grams of test a week before he got his first pubes.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2006, 11:34:29 AM »
just out of curiosity Dante what makes you think that the people posting on here don't know how to eat and train? are you so arrogant that you think you and your "people" are the only ones who know anything about bodybuilding?

realistically I bet most people that post here don't know how to eat, if they do that's great.  If you've got a guy who's a national level guy and a pretty good nutritionalist why not ask a few questions?  What could it hurt?  If he doesn't answer somebody else will.
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2006, 11:44:09 AM »
I also remember you DC people filling MOSLEM ELBOWMACARONI`s head full of lies and nonsense that deluded him to the point of no return.  You had him DCing it up with Gay Sean Allan.  Calling him future "Pro" and things, and all I ever did was point out the truth.  That he was "ALL DRUGS" and that pretty soon he was going to hurt himself or seriously complicate his life.

You guys mistook my warnings as jealousy for some unknown reason.  No idea why you think I would be EVER jealous of a steroid user.  That is the last thing I would EVER want to be or look like.

Look where MO is now.  A living wreck and not even out of his early 20`s.

HE is responsible but so is the likes of you and Massive G and other`s filling his pea brain full of shit that he believed it.

I see the same happening with this KUCLO kid and it won`t be long before he is destroyed as well.

Watch and see.

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2006, 11:48:09 AM »
What happened to your ears, TA?

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2006, 11:48:49 AM »
40 lbs of muscle at the same height?

Why must you lie?

First all, isn`t he over 6 feet?

Second he is a juicer and you have NO idea when he started using. NONE.

Third, NO FUCKING WAY he had 40 lbs of muscle on me.

Get a clue my friend.

At least you realize that a LIFETIME NATURAL CANNOT BE Under 6 foot and 200 lbs plus Ripped (2-4 percent bodyfat).

You used to believe it were possible until I made you realize.

If it IS possible or if you think it to be as true, I will send 1000 dollars,if you can provide me with 3 such specimens with the return address from the products I receieve from your company.

Allright correct me if im wrong

a) Steve is a shade under 6 foot, your also 5'11".....For the Mr Getbig you were 162 as you said you lost a certain amount of weight and also what your offseason weight was (I did the calculations a couple weeks back I forget specifics)...Steve was over 200 for his teen nats show

b) He won the teen nats natural, I dont know what else to say here to this or why your arguing with it other than (sorry?)

c) 40lbs of muscle...Steve was over 200 (200-205), you were 162 you both were lean, that was 40lbs

d)Didnt Michael Lockett just pass a multitude of drug tests and competed in the team universe at 5'9" and over 200?

e)You didnt make me realize anything about over 200lbs and under 6 foot. I know certain things about pro's and top am's in this sport that I start typing up every time you and MattC go on these rants but then I have to stop and delete + dont post them because if I say "so and so was natural up to this point"....Im now saying in hidden terms that he isnt natural after said point arent I? Im not going to divulge peoples personal business

f) My business partner doug is taking care of all the getbig prizes. He said alot of guys havent contacted him back. He said he emailed you about what flavors you want but hasnt heard back from you so you might want to send him an email at Dsmith@trueprotein.com so he can get those out to you.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2006, 11:52:14 AM »
I also remember you DC people filling MOSLEM ELBOWMACARONI`s head full of lies and nonsense that deluded him to the point of no return.  You had him DCing it up with Gay Sean Allan.  Calling him future "Pro" and things, and all I ever did was point out the truth.  That he was "ALL DRUGS" and that pretty soon he was going to hurt himself or seriously complicate his life.

You guys mistook my warnings as jealousy for some unknown reason.  No idea why you think I would be EVER jealous of a steroid user.  That is the last thing I would EVER want to be or look like.

HE is responsible but so is the likes of you and Massive G and other`s filling his pea brain full of shit that he believed it.

I see the same happening with this KUCLO kid and it won`t be long before he is destroyed as well.

Watch and see.

C'mon TA you're reaching here.  No one is responsible for Mo's condition but Mo.  No one was forcing him to do whatever he did.  You have to use your head when you lift.  If something doesn't feel right you stop, reassess the situation and go from there.  Who twisted his arm and made him train with Sean Allen?  How long did Sean Allen work with DC?  What was it a month?  I wonder if Mo shares your point of veiw.  I don't know him at all, I just wonder how he feels.

You've got alot of anger...I just don't get it.  What's your fucking problem?  Why so combative with everyone about everything?
nasser=piece of shit

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2006, 11:52:37 AM »

TA honestly, you know that post on the MO thread you are talking about that I made giving him a compliment (what was that 3 years ago?)..didnt I say something short like "great build, future pro"?..Im pretty sure that is the only contact and only words Ive ever spoken to Mo. I dont know how you remembered that because I sure dont. Ive never spoken to him in email form or PM's or anything other than that post....with that said I wish him well in whatever he does (bodybuilding wise or other)

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2006, 11:53:16 AM »

Watch and see.

Serious question Adonis.  

If Dante had the same recommendations that you do as far as training and diet, would you still feel as strongly opposed to him as you do now?  

Would you still not believe that Steve was natural at over 200lbs, and a teen if he followed your ideas on training and diet?  
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2006, 11:56:41 AM »

Sarcasm that is the only thing you derived from my post? Did I say that? I noted that people complain and make up these conspiracy theories about Steve Kuclo yet here is Trop right in front of you and you dont even pick his brain (and all you got from that is a putdown that I didnt even make?)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2006, 11:59:01 AM »
TA honestly, you know that post on the MO thread you are talking about that I made giving him a compliment (what was that 3 years ago?)....Im pretty sure that is the only contact and only words Ive ever spoken to Mo. I dont know how you remembered that because I sure dont. Ive never spoken to him in email form or PM's or anything other than that post....with that said I wish him well in whatever he does (bodybuilding wise or other)

I have an eidetic memory.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2006, 12:03:12 PM »
Allright correct me if im wrong

a) Steve is a shade under 6 foot, your also 5'11".....For the Mr Getbig you were 162 as you said you lost a certain amount of weight and also what your offseason weight was (I did the calculations a couple weeks back I forget specifics)...Steve was over 200 for his teen nats show

b) He won the teen nats natural, I dont know what else to say here to this or why your arguing with it other than (sorry?)

c) 40lbs of muscle...Steve was over 200 (200-205), you were 162 you both were lean, that was 40lbs

d)Didnt Michael Lockett just pass a multitude of drug tests and competed in the team universe at 5'9" and over 200?

e)You didnt make me realize anything about over 200lbs and under 6 foot. I know certain things about pro's and top am's in this sport that I start typing up every time you and MattC go on these rants but then I have to stop and delete + dont post them because if I say "so and so was natural up to this point"....Im now saying in hidden terms that he isnt natural after said point arent I? Im not going to divulge peoples personal business

f) My business partner doug is taking care of all the getbig prizes. He said alot of guys havent contacted him back. He said he emailed you about what flavors you want but hasnt heard back from you so you might want to send him an email at Dsmith@trueprotein.com so he can get those out to you.

I was not 162 or in the 160s.  My home scale read in the 170s and monstrosity of a digital scale at a Military base where I was conducting research had me in the low 180s.

I do not think one is more accurate than the other even though the military one is thousands of dollars more in cost.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2006, 12:09:06 PM »
Serious question Adonis.  

If Dante had the same recommendations that you do as far as training and diet, would you still feel as strongly opposed to him as you do now?  

Would you still not believe that Steve was natural at over 200lbs, and a teen if he followed your ideas on training and diet?  

I think Steve would do Very well using both of our methods.  I think mine to be way more efficient and certainly more accurate as it is based solely on scientific equations and can be utilized to determine a specific result down to a few minutes in real time.

I know what a natural is capable of, but with Steve, there is too much reasonable suspicion to cast whatever you guys say about him, in a truthful light regarding the usage of steroids.  Only he knows the answer. You and I don`t. So if I am wrong, you as well can be equally wrong. And the inverse and opposite is true as well.

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2006, 12:18:36 PM »
I think Steve would do Very well using both of our methods.  I think mine to be way more efficient and certainly more accurate as it is based solely on scientific equations and can be utilized to determine a specific result down to a few minutes in real time.

I know what a natural is capable of, but with Steve, there is too much reasonable suspicion to cast whatever you guys say about him, in a truthful light regarding the usage of steroids.  Only he knows the answer. You and I don`t. So if I am wrong, you as well can be equally wrong. And the inverse and opposite is true as well.

So, you would still believe he was not natural. 
Then there is no point in arguing it.  But, you can see why I don't think it is apropos that you bash him at every opportunity.
(and no, I don't use the word apropos in every day life, but for some reason it seems to be custom to try to use big words with internet banter between two people like this...)

But, you didn't answer my question. 
If Dante had the same diet and training ideas as you, would you still be so opposed to him?  Would you still claim all his posts are lies, and that he was "filling people's "head full of lies and nonsense that deluded him to the point of no return?"

www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2006, 12:19:42 PM »
I have done 460 for 6 ass to floor.
He means without the anti-gravity suit.

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2006, 12:27:36 PM »
Sorry, people, but i've been away for sometime. What happened to Mo ?
Train forever !

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2006, 12:31:16 PM »
Sarcasm that is the only thing you derived from my post? Did I say that? I noted that people complain and make up these conspiracy theories about Steve Kuclo yet here is Trop right in front of you and you dont even pick his brain (and all you got from that is a putdown that I didnt even make?)

Well then, let's ask Troponin... Is Steve on steroids? Can you post his cycles?

No wait, scratch that, it sounds stupid...

Oh, and True Anus, why are you filled with so much hate? Seriously, you come off as a psycho...

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2006, 12:36:36 PM »
The bottom line is these 2 guys work hard as hell to get where they are. Natural or not natural without all the effort that they put in to their diets and training they would not get to where they are or ever improve.  So many of you actually believe that you can take a shot or swallow a pill, eat 3 meals of ice cream and cookies and watch tv and get to this level of developement.  It can't and will never happen.  I know Trop very well as he does my diets for me. I know how smart he is and the effort he puts into his training.  Adonis you will always only believe what you want to believe and we all know Sarcasm will be there 5 mins later to back you.  It's amazing that you push your methods like you do when you really are only a skinny beach body at best.  You make these big lifting claims but looking at you no one will ever believe it.  I guarantee that this time next year you will look pretty much exactly the same as you do now. 

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2006, 12:45:14 PM »
Adonis, I guarantee that this time next year you will look pretty much exactly the same as you do now. 

Or even worse, most likely !!!!!!! ;) :D
Train forever !

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2006, 12:48:44 PM »
So, you would still believe he was not natural. 
Then there is no point in arguing it.  But, you can see why I don't think it is apropos that you bash him at every opportunity.
(and no, I don't use the word apropos in every day life, but for some reason it seems to be custom to try to use big words with internet banter between two people like this...)

But, you didn't answer my question. 
If Dante had the same diet and training ideas as you, would you still be so opposed to him?  Would you still claim all his posts are lies, and that he was "filling people's "head full of lies and nonsense that deluded him to the point of no return?"

All of Dante`s posts are NOT lies.  Alot are simply his opinion and I do admire his steadfast nature regarding his methods.  He does however, sometimes disregard certain factual elements and becomes rather quixotic.  

If Dante` had the same ideas as I, he would have to change a lot of his beliefs regarding  human genetics and many other elements where I have detected inconsistency and inefficiency.
Even if he shared in the facts I present, I am sure we could find something to disagree about.