Author Topic: bodybuilder dress code  (Read 19301 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: bodybuilder dress code
« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2006, 10:16:23 AM »
the shadow..i been reading your other posts..you are a very insecure individiual.

This may lighten it up further:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=71279.0

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2006, 01:44:35 PM »
lol...u guys make me laugh..see ...i don't have to prove anything ...i've bodybuilded for 15 years on and off...i've won shows...etc...good luck to u

sure you did.......   ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2006, 01:46:03 PM »

mmm, i hope it's just his sister....

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #103 on: October 19, 2006, 01:49:45 PM »

Look at the post this guy made earlier in this thread. Apparently he thinks he's pretty smooth with the ladies. Of course if the broad in the above picture is any indication he might want to rethink that.

jaejona...if u think that more than one button makes me gay , then bring your mom or sister to confirm it for u....the jeans are jack& jones...the suit is hugo boss...my favorite brand for suits

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2006, 02:03:30 PM »
again for u...she is a 10th grader former student of mine (tennis)...not a love interest or such...u are making unnecessary comments again...stickto the topic please

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2006, 02:04:10 PM »
Look at the post this guy made earlier in this thread. Apparently he thinks he's pretty smooth with the ladies. Of course if the broad in the above picture is any indication he might want to rethink that.

any better?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2006, 02:29:38 PM »
Thats what I will look like when I diet down from 220 starting in january!!!

Yesterday you were 208 with abs. Are you a pathological liar or what?
The House that Ruth built

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2006, 02:30:54 PM »
Yesterday you were 208 with abs. Are you a pathological liar or what?

MSG makes your weight fluctuate.
E

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2006, 02:31:47 PM »
What the fuck kind of fucking homo thread is this?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2006, 02:32:43 PM »

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2006, 02:34:16 PM »
haha i love it Arvilla, large and in charge in the Glory days, that's what they were, Nice to see you representing the colours of the crip's also.

Will you shut the fuck up about the crips. Nobody gives a shit. No fucking real crip would ever get on a bodybuilding forum and chat about it.  ::)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2006, 02:37:21 PM »
Im confused from reading this thread .... Is it me or were the 80s a real ugly time ? That or was Arvillia really that ugly to bring down the whole decade ...

discuss

At least arvilla is a man and not fucking fembot like you. ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2006, 02:42:47 PM »
Will you shut the f**k up about the crips. Nobody gives a shit. No fucking real crip would ever get on a bodybuilding forum and chat about it.  ::)

i will be at AC2007, if you have a problem with me I suggest you come along a pay a visit. You are a pussy, why don't you accept this invitation?

CRIPS baby

WESTSIDE FOR LIFE.

I've got the savage skull's of NY to scope out fordham, and see what they can find on you.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #113 on: October 19, 2006, 02:45:09 PM »
i will be at AC2007, if you have a problem with me I suggest you come along a pay a visit. You are a pussy, why don't you accept this invitation?

CRIPS baby

WESTSIDE FOR LIFE.

I've got the savage skull's of NY to scope out fordham, and see what they can find on you.

grow up david...let it go with the gang thing...it's like this...u are hiding but noone is looking for u.:)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 19, 2006, 03:21:36 PM »
 ;)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #115 on: October 19, 2006, 03:47:25 PM »
This thread is entirely incomplete without the Bob Chick "pirate shirt" pic!
~

body88

« Reply #116 on: October 19, 2006, 03:52:09 PM »
Awful..... Just terrible lol... The tats look to have been done with a nail and some ink.

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: October 19, 2006, 04:13:45 PM »
bout 15-20 years now
i never thought i was big enough (i didn't want to compete just for the sake of competing/i wanted to do well at it)
honestly...............i did have several pairs of z-cavaricci's (shirts/pants)
"drakarr" was my fav

you got me pegged brother................. .............

Arvilla how does it make you feel to know that you've already lived half your life and haven't accomplished anything significant?

body88

« Reply #118 on: October 19, 2006, 04:18:48 PM »
Arvilla how does it make you feel to know that you've already lived half your life and haven't accomplished anything significant?

How does it feel to have to make a gimmick account to say how you feel pussy. To scared to say it under your real handle? Why you hating on Arvilla? Wtf has he said to you shit bucket?

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: October 19, 2006, 04:22:52 PM »
How does it feel to have to make a gimmick account to say how you feel pussy. To scared to say it under your real handle? Why you hating on Arvilla? Wtf has he said to you shit bucket?

Similiar to how you use Body88 as your gimmick account? I'm hating on Arvilla and people like Lee Priest who have the opportunity to live in the U.S. when many other people would like to also and yet at the end of the day have never accomplished anything when there are so many opportunities available.

body88

« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2006, 04:25:26 PM »
Similiar to how you use Body88 as your gimmick account? I'm hating on Arvilla and people like Lee Priest who have the opportunity to live in the U.S. when many other people would like to also and yet at the end of the day have never accomplished anything when there are so many opportunities available.

I am a mod on the z board. Email Ron and ask him if this account is a gimmick. I have been posting here for four years.

Arvilla has not said a bad word to a member in years. Another thing. Arvilla is a PT who has a nice condo in Florida.

You attack him personally for no reason. Because he lives in the US and is not a millionare? Where are you from and what skills/ degrees do you have?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2006, 04:26:39 PM »

Arvilla isn't much of a bber(not even close to Alexxx), but he and Lee both make a living doing what they love to do, I thought thats what most people want to accomplish?
E

body88

« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2006, 04:29:35 PM »
Arvilla isn't much of a bber(not even close to Alexxx), but he and Lee both make a living doing what they love to do, I thought thats what most people want to accomplish?

My question is wtf does this guy care what Arvilla does in HIS life.

Message board........... Not real life........

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2006, 04:31:33 PM »
Arvilla has not said a bad word to a member in years. Another thing. Arvilla is a PT part-time minimum-wage gym employee who has a nice condo rents an apartment in Florida.

Fixed!

Ron: "I am lazy."

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: October 19, 2006, 04:32:08 PM »
and to illustrate...this is me at the office at morgan stanley...and at a photoshoot for men's health...
Which branch do you work at?