Author Topic: LEE PRIEST arms appreciation thread...  (Read 14784 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: LEE PRIEST arms appreciation thread...
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2006, 05:32:23 PM »
Refinement?   NO ONE and I mean NO ONE matches Lee for biceps , triceps and forearms and total overall balance , no one.
No great peak & has thick skin & almost complete lack of detail & vascularity in some areas like outer bis. One of the best now, nowhere near the best ever-too stubby.

As seen here-great but lacking some things:

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2006, 05:37:35 PM »
No great peak & has thick skin & lack of detail in some areas like outer bis. One of the best now, not the best ever-too stubby.

Name one bodybuilder that has better arms , thick skin is laughable ! and lack of detail? what detail? his biceps/forearms/triceps are all outstanding .

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2006, 05:40:29 PM »
Name one bodybuilder that has better arms , thick skin is laughable ! and lack of detail? what detail? his biceps/forearms/triceps are all outstanding .
Funny, this is the same guy who still claims that Yates had good arm detail. Coincidentally, both white guys had the same problems. hahaahahahahh

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2006, 05:53:15 PM »
Funny, this is the same guy who still claims that Yates had good arm detail. Coincidentally, both white guys had the same problems. hahaahahahahh

The more you mention the persons race the more you expose yourself as being anti-white , you obviously have a problem with white bodybuilders , race-envy perhaps? I noticed a trend with you that included derrogatory names towards Cutler as well , its a shame you live your life like that in the 21st century  :-\

And you can't go five seconds without posting something about Yates , you have the biggest Yates-inferiority complex this side of Hulkster , well thats your hang-up good job exposing yourself.

And Priest still has the best arms bar none !  ;)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2006, 07:59:10 PM »
Respectfully...  IMO Coleman's arms are 2"-3" bigger, more vascular, much better peak & much better split on the bicep. Coleman's triceps have better striations and separation. Forearms? I'll call it a draw.
a

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2006, 08:16:46 PM »
Lee's Triceps are insane as well !

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2006, 08:18:21 PM »
Pretty decent arms for a dude that doesn't break 4 feet.

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2006, 08:24:00 PM »
&mode=related&search=

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2006, 09:34:50 PM »

white guys?

and you claim to be white.

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2006, 04:21:23 AM »
Shaq does

When you got arms like Lee and are 7"1', 350 pounds like Shaq you can get away with those tats. If you are a normal human the superman tat is a dumb idea.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2006, 04:24:03 AM »
One of the best now; only lacks a peak & the outer-arm refinement of some of the other greats.

How exactly are these biceps lacking a peak?

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2006, 04:42:45 AM »
Respectfully...  IMO Coleman's arms are 2"-3" bigger, more vascular, much better peak & much better split on the bicep. Coleman's triceps have better striations and separation. Forearms? I'll call it a draw.

what triceps??? colemanīs triceps where ALWAYS a weak point...There where sometimes where his triceps looked good, but very lacking if you compare to the rest of his arm...

and comparing forearms with Lee its something almost impossible (unless you are a guy like Frank McGrath)
!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2006, 04:46:27 AM »

Well, Ronnie and Darrem and Robby Robinson have freakier bicep peaks, Aaron Baker, Levrone and Paul Demayo (that triceps shot of Demayo is freaky as hell) had better triceps, and Flex had the best "round arm" (a full circle). But Lee has better forearms, due to the fact that he is short. As a matter of fact, the reason why his arms are soo freaky is because he is short. If he were 5'10, his arms would be longer, he would look more like Eddie Robinson and he would not be able to pack on the mass as greatly as he has now.  

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2006, 06:13:17 AM »
Well, Ronnie and Darrem and Robby Robinson have freakier bicep peaks, Aaron Baker, Levrone and Paul Demayo (that triceps shot of Demayo is freaky as hell) had better triceps, and Flex had the best "round arm" (a full circle). But Lee has better forearms, due to the fact that he is short. As a matter of fact, the reason why his arms are soo freaky is because he is short. If he were 5'10, his arms would be longer, he would look more like Eddie Robinson and he would not be able to pack on the mass as greatly as he has now.  

NO I WOULD BE TALL WITH THE SAME GENETICS AND HAVE BIG ARMS ON A TALLER BODY....DICKHEAD :)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2006, 06:16:02 AM »
NO I WOULD BE TALL WITH THE SAME GENETICS AND HAVE BIG ARMS ON A TALLER BODY....DICKHEAD :)
hey lee what is the single best exercise for Bi's and conversely for tris ??
L

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2006, 06:19:38 AM »

y'know I was actually waiting to see what you had to say but this post just blew all your credibility regarding this thread.  I still enjoy your contributions to the training forum and think you know about training but this was the dumbest post I've read in along time.

Freakiest story I've heard in along time:  about 10 years ago in MMI they reported in thier muscle beach section that Lee had gotten so big in the offseason that his arms were just gigantic.  The article says his arms were so big and heavy that they were actually pulling out of his shoulder socket so lee had to sleep a certain way or he'd be in agony at night.  It also said they were so big he couldn't shave, brush his teeth or his hair.  I don't know if that was true or not but that always freaked me out....how could anyone get that f'n big?
nasser=piece of shit

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2006, 06:21:49 AM »
y'know I was actually waiting to see what you had to say but this post just blew all your credibility regarding this thread.  I still enjoy your contributions to the training forum and think you know about training but this was the dumbest post I've read in along time.

Freakiest story I've heard in along time:  about 10 years ago in MMI they reported in thier muscle beach section that Lee had gotten so big in the offseason that his arms were just gigantic.  The article says his arms were so big and heavy that they were actually pulling out of his shoulder socket so lee had to sleep a certain way or he'd be in agony at night.  It also said they were so big he couldn't shave, brush his teeth or his hair.  I don't know if that was true or not but that always freaked me out....how could anyone get that f'n big?

WHEN I WAS BULKED THEY WERE ALMOST 25 LITTLE FAT AND FLUID AS WELL.BUT WHEN THEY WERE PUMPED I COULDNT MOVE THEM ANYWHERE NEAR MY FACE COULDNT BRUCH MY HAIR AS MY FOREARM AND BICEP WOULD TOUCH AND I COULDNT REACH ...IT WAS FUNNY

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2006, 06:23:23 AM »
Lee Priest = Best arms in the Biz.
Q

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2006, 06:25:36 AM »
WHEN I WAS BULKED THEY WERE ALMOST 25 LITTLE FAT AND FLUID AS WELL.BUT WHEN THEY WERE PUMPED I COULDNT MOVE THEM ANYWHERE NEAR MY FACE COULDNT BRUCH MY HAIR AS MY FOREARM AND BICEP WOULD TOUCH AND I COULDNT REACH ...IT WAS FUNNY

Shit Lee, your arms are so big that it must effect your reaction time driving.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2006, 06:27:03 AM »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!FUNNY!!! ;D
P

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2006, 06:47:28 AM »

were your arms actually pulling out of the shoulder sockets?
nasser=piece of shit

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2006, 06:52:12 AM »
Lee reminds me of a top NPC level guy at my gym, his arms are ridiculously big, so big that his bicep actually touches his wrist when his arm is bent, he kind of has the same problem that Lee probably has in that his arms make his chest and back look a little smaller.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2006, 06:57:30 AM »
No great peak & has thick skin & almost complete lack of detail & vascularity in some areas like outer bis. One of the best now, nowhere near the best ever-too stubby.

As seen here-great but lacking some things:

THE MOST RETARDED POST EVER...you stupid ass keep on lickings ronnie rotting ass..lees arms are a million times bigger than your skinny limbs..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

stlbbfan

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2006, 07:02:01 AM »
Lee tell us more incredible but true stories about being so huge!
How it feels when you are so big it is beyond belief!

thanks

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2006, 07:26:57 AM »
THE MOST RETARDED POST EVER...you stupid ass keep on lickings ronnie rotting ass..lees arms are a million times bigger than your skinny limbs..

No, he has other posts that are even more far out than this. Like Tiger Woods being over rated and the CFL being as good as the NFL.