Author Topic: Interview with Ronnie in Australia  (Read 3696 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Interview with Ronnie in Australia
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2006, 03:45:11 PM »
Gracious in winning and gracious in defeat? since when is refusing your Sliver medal considered gracious ? Lee Haney had to talk him off the ledge and was it gracious of Ronnie to blow-off fans on the Sunday seminar?

Rottmag

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2006, 03:46:16 PM »
Tony, do you have the whole conversation in text format?

I can understand your Aussie accent a lot better than what Big Bubba's babbling.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2006, 03:57:01 PM »
Thanks,good to see Vince wanting back he was the only guy in shape on the day in 2006.What about your and the customs good friend Francis Benfatto? I guess after the $5000 fine for a 1000 Valium and not getting a penny from the 6th place he won't be there in 2007.Luke ,Vince, Mustafa top 3.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2006, 04:03:44 PM »
Thanks,good to see Vince wanting back he was the only guy in shape on the day in 2006.What about your and the customs good friend Francis Benfatto? I guess after the $5000 fine for a 1000 Valium and not getting a penny from the 6th place he won't be there in 2007.Luke ,Vince, Mustafa top 3.

Slow down a little with the predictions, I dont even have a list of competitors, just a bit of interest. I believe Francis is intending on competing again. As for no one being in shape, you must have been watching a different show. It was one of our best lineups ever and overall great quality competitors. Usually we get a list of nominations in December, I would like to get Toney Freeman out here as well a return from Dexter or Dennis.