Author Topic: Ladies, what is your opinion of this????????????  (Read 8968 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Ladies, what is your opinion of this????????????
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2006, 05:05:08 PM »
there is decent looking middle aged blonde woman who comes to my gym in tight t shirts and skin tight hip hugging jeans and today she was sitting on a bench with her back towards me with literally 5 inches of her butt crack sticking out and obviously not wearing panties, what do you women think?

dunno about the women....but gave me a semi...

i'd say "hello"..you obviously find her attractive.....wait why haven't you said hello yet?

usually a simple hello works for me... :)    of course...i'm a blabber mouth ...its usually hard for me to shut up..
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2006, 12:54:45 PM »
why are they called cougars?

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2006, 02:08:11 PM »
why are they called cougars?

Maybe because they are on the prowl and ready to pounce.  Rrrowwww!

*Edit*
a middle-aged (or above) woman, dressed to the nines, out on the prowl looking for young (20-35 year old) men
canadian-slang.geekopedia.ipupdater.com/

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2006, 02:25:11 PM »
Maybe because they are on the prowl and ready to pounce.  Rrrowwww!

hahah

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2006, 02:30:44 PM »
I never said there weren't some very good looking middle aged women.  An opinion was asked what the woman was doing and I gave it.  She is a middle aged women trying to compete with the twenty somethings... end of story.

::) ::)

And there are hundreds that keep trying and never will.  I think it is rather pathetic.

Young can't try to be young and compete with somebody who actually is.  A middle aged woman strengths lie elsewhere and dressing like a kid and going clubbing isn't one of them.  Cougars are what we call them up here, and it is not a compliment.
Isn't that what you called me??  Or was it a moose??  I can't remember... LMAO
:D Weee

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2006, 08:13:27 PM »
I do my best to respect the ladies that workout at the gym...I know some women feel intimidated..
But sarcasm once you introduce yourself,,,then you can actually see if she has any real interest...most just want the attention

Hi girls

Ozgrrl

• Getbig II
  • Umm...Im short and single
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2006, 09:13:28 PM »
there is decent looking middle aged blonde woman who comes to my gym in tight t shirts and skin tight hip hugging jeans and today she was sitting on a bench with her back towards me with literally 5 inches of her butt crack sticking out and obviously not wearing panties, what do you women think?

Hmmmm.........maybe the same reason "brickies" tend to like to have their crack showing too. [plumbers butt for the yankees!]  Never understood how one can not know they are exposed!! YUK!!

Someone needs to tell this woman that low riders are not meant to be worn as gym attire!!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2006, 09:23:53 PM »
Hmmmm.........maybe the same reason "brickies" tend to like to have their crack showing too. [plumbers butt for the yankees!]  Never understood how one can not know they are exposed!! YUK!!

Someone needs to tell this woman that low riders are not meant to be worn as gym attire!!

why are they called brickies?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2006, 10:07:11 PM »
I never said there weren't some very good looking middle aged women.  An opinion was asked what the woman was doing and I gave it.  She is a middle aged women trying to compete with the twenty somethings... end of story.

::) ::)

And there are hundreds that keep trying and never will.  I think it is rather pathetic.

Young can't try to be young and compete with somebody who actually is.  A middle aged woman strengths lie elsewhere and dressing like a kid and going clubbing isn't one of them.

I agree totally!. However, there are those who simply have the personality of a kid. They're not "trying" to compete with a younger set, ...they simply have the mentality and fashion sense of a younger set. That's ok. It's the ones who try to compete that are pathetic.  :-X

Cougars are what we call them up here, and it is not a compliment.

{LOL} Hey, I'm a Canuck remember. I know what Cougar's are. As for the compliment thingy, ...I guess Ontario is more Liberal than out west. {giggle} Infact, I love the annual cougar cruise. It's a blast. Not that I'm a cougar or anything, ...but I do get a kick out of watching them in action. And seeing the guys that worship them. {sigh} One day, ...I hope to be a cougar too.  :P
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2006, 04:57:52 AM »
I'll tell you one thing, there are some cougars at my gym and they make the 20 something year olds look ridiculous. Reason being they take good care of themselves, diet properly and workout on a regular basis.

PB

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2006, 08:07:40 AM »
{LOL} Hey, I'm a Canuck remember. I know what Cougar's are. As for the compliment thingy, ...I guess Ontario is more Liberal than out west. {giggle} Infact, I love the annual cougar cruise. It's a blast. Not that I'm a cougar or anything, ...but I do get a kick out of watching them in action. And seeing the guys that worship them. {sigh} One day, ...I hope to be a cougar too.  :P

Actually, in Montreal being called a cougar isn't so much an insult either. There was a full page column on where guys can find them in one of the weekly papers this summer. (Good to know for when you get there...  ;))

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2006, 08:36:34 AM »
Actually, in Montreal being called a cougar isn't so much an insult either. There was a full page column on where guys can find them in one of the weekly papers this summer. (Good to know for when you get there...  ;))
Same with Toronto, Deedee:)
Plus over here, they even have bars for guys looking for "cougars".
All in good fun, I guess.
PB

Ozgrrl

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2006, 09:08:02 AM »
why are they called brickies?

A "brickie" is a someone who builds houses, works with bricks and that sort of labour. Not a plumber :)
But for some reason many feel the need to wear shorts that show of their crack when they bend over or sit down.  :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2006, 11:32:32 AM »
I would go over near her and "advertise" my goods also. I would just stare at her ass clevage until i got a semi and then go ask her if she needed a spot. With my wang near her oral qurters. and then see what happens from there. Ive done it before and id say i was about 50% right

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2006, 11:52:03 AM »
Same with Toronto, Deedee:)
Plus over here, they even have bars for guys looking for "cougars".
All in good fun, I guess.
PB

Hey Playboy, have you ever checked out Valerie Gibson's "Cougar column"? Devoted to all things cougar. {lol}

You should check out the annual "Cougar Boat Cruise" on Lake Ontario. It is a blast! Good Times!

LOL@ big_mal
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2006, 12:14:40 PM »
Hey Playboy, have you ever checked out Valerie Gibson's "Cougar column"? Devoted to all things cougar. {lol}

You should check out the annual "Cougar Boat Cruise" on Lake Ontario. It is a blast! Good Times!

LOL@ big_mal
I heard of it but never actually checked it out. As long as there is alcohol and good times, i'm there:)

PB

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2006, 12:53:37 PM »
You guys really need to check out the "Cougar Cruise".
It's for 'cougars' of ALL ages, ...and the men who love them.  :D

Surprisingly, it's not ALL older women and younger men. There are a lot of younger women as well.
I suppose it caters more to a particular mind-set than any age or demographic group.

I just fail to see how any woman can't adore the kind of guys who seek out and/or appreciate or even prefer cougars (whether they be young or old), ...and it's possible to be a young cougar. I mean these guys truly adore women, and have a distinct appreciation for ALL things that a mature, confident, intelligent, experienced woman brings to the table (regardless of her years or lack thereof) without feeling threatened, or somehow diminished by it. {sigh} They truly worship women, ...not in a BDSM kind of way, ...but in a strong, confident, contemporary kind of way. It's hard to describe. You gotta experience it to know what I'm talking about. Ya, there are the obvious few just looking for a Sugarmommy, ...but the vast majority are great guys who leave the egotistical macho cockblocking BS at the door.
w

Ozgrrl

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2006, 01:29:46 PM »
I would go over near her and "advertise" my goods also. I would just stare at her ass clevage until i got a semi and then go ask her if she needed a spot. With my wang near her oral qurters. and then see what happens from there. Ive done it before and id say i was about 50% right

LOL, yeh I'd say that'd do the job!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2006, 01:45:33 PM »
wow or woe...

can I come to this party too?

Although I looked kinda nice in my teens and twenties and thirites, I'm far better in my forties.  I really know my body now.  It's even better.

xetc.

butt I've always covered up.  I never show off, I wouldn't dare, it would send them spare.

ps:  does she have a nice bum, the one you are talking about, or is it ugly?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2006, 12:35:27 PM »
So i take it no one has tried my advise yet. Direct me to your gym and ill show you how its done