Author Topic: PDI UK - NOC: Pro Competitor List!  (Read 5069 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: PDI UK - NOC: Pro Competitor List!
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 07:29:17 AM »
When did St. Clown join the PDI ?

He did not compete in New York did he ?

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 07:34:41 AM »
Wow, that's borderline slanderous. Kevin, I don't have a problem with you, but you should watch posting things like that. That is almost as bad as Chick calling me a fraud.

Please enlighten me as to what you find slanderous in my post?

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 10:34:52 AM »

It was announced like a month ago.  It was after he competed in the Olympia I think.  He is fairly decent competition for Lee if Rodney comes in tight.  He does have good genetics - but his rep killed him in the IFBB...
Motherboy (the band).

RHINO290

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2006, 11:01:39 AM »
Please enlighten me as to what you find slanderous in my post?

Well, this is a claim about someone(Wayne) not paying money. Any proof of this????

I just think so many people make unfounded claims on this board, thid what you are saying you heard, I know for a fact is untrue.

You are supposed to be an expert......I  just think  you might want to verify such claims beofre throwing them out there.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2006, 11:10:08 AM »
Well, this is a claim about someone(Wayne) not paying money. Any proof of this????

I just think so many people make unfounded claims on this board, thid what you are saying you heard, I know for a fact is untrue.

You are supposed to be an expert......I  just think  you might want to verify such claims beofre throwing them out there.

Check out the original post yourself which was made yesterday on www.uk-muscle.com.

RHINO290

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2006, 11:32:17 AM »
Check out the original post yourself which was made yesterday on www.uk-muscle.com.

Too busy, no big deal.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2006, 11:36:12 AM »

Owned!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2006, 11:42:53 AM »

and this all stated on a gossip and opinions board :-\

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2006, 11:55:24 AM »
Jack;  Why is your pic on the poster.  That's not right.  What if some of your European fans see it and expect to see you.  That would be a black eye for an organization that doesn't need anymore blackeyes.  Why couldn't Wayne have the posters fixed up before they sent overseas.  That's false advertising.  You guys should of put an * near the people who weren't competing that tour.  I had to tell a friend in Dorchester, England not to expect to see you, which was the reason He wanted to see what all the Rhino hype was all about in the first place.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: PDI UK-NOC - PRO COMPETITOR LIST
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2006, 12:04:19 PM »
wtf...rhino has a shirt on for a bb poster.   thats a pretty pathetic poster. 

also, is that TJ Schoenborn in the poster on the lower viewing right.
Yes that is me on the poster - I am not in the show or a member of the PDI! I have stayed with the NPC. Don't know why they still have me on the poster ???

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2006, 12:08:39 PM »
Yes that is me on the poster - I am not in the show or a member of the PDI! I have stayed with the NPC. Don't know why they still have me on the poster ???
give it up TJ your not going to go anywhere with a career in BB....you should stick to playing the 'live' version of mr. clean.
L

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2006, 12:16:56 PM »

The morning of the Olympia he decided he wanted to go to do the European Grnad Prix.  The IFBB was not going to pay for any of expenses.  He called Wayne and Wayne said no problem.  So now he is competing in the PDI.  SInce the IFBB does nothing for their members and the PDI does it was simple what to do.  Now he'll make some money over their where if he stayed with the IFBB he'd make nothing.

RHINO290

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2006, 12:18:35 PM »
Jack;  Why is your pic on the poster.  That's not right.  What if some of your European fans see it and expect to see you.  That would be a black eye for an organization that doesn't need anymore blackeyes.  Why couldn't Wayne have the posters fixed up before they sent overseas.  That's false advertising.  You guys should of put an * near the people who weren't competing that tour.  I had to tell a friend in Dorchester, England not to expect to see you, which was the reason He wanted to see what all the Rhino hype was all about in the first place.

Well, tell him I am sorry for dissapointing him. You can blame me, as I promised wayne I would go, and pulled out last minute. I do not want to step onstage untill I make the necessary changes I need to be competitive. I think I put on too much weight, and ate too many carbs, anyway, I want to use this coming year to put this thing together, as good or better than I ahve in the past.

I apreciate that though, nice to know people are interesed in me. If he wants to contact me, I would be more than happy to answer any questions. jack.s.london@citigroup.com

RHINO290

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2006, 12:20:26 PM »

Well TJ, you can't blame Wayne, you do look marvelous on the poster!!!

I would leave your pic on there too....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2006, 12:20:36 PM »
PDI=5th Tier Amateurs + Lee
L

RHINO290

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2006, 12:28:16 PM »
PDI=5th Tier Amateurs + Lee

Hey, hey, be nice! I though you were my boy....

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2006, 12:53:16 PM »
give it up TJ your not going to go anywhere with a career in BB....you should stick to playing the 'live' version of mr. clean.
I have already been places in BBing that you will never be.

Thanks Rhino! Have a good weekend!

RHINO290

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2006, 01:31:08 PM »
I have already been places in BBing that you will never be.

Thanks Rhino! Have a good weekend!

No prob, brothers in the game, wherever you compete........although I have less hair than you!!!!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2006, 01:43:38 PM »
The morning of the Olympia he decided he wanted to go to do the European Grnad Prix.  The IFBB was not going to pay for any of expenses.  He called Wayne and Wayne said no problem.  So now he is competing in the PDI.  SInce the IFBB does nothing for their members and the PDI does it was simple what to do.  Now he'll make some money over their where if he stayed with the IFBB he'd make nothing.
The Official PDI mouthpiece has spoken. How's Wayne's nuts taste?

Jack - good move on not doing the show. Have a good offseason.

Elevate Your Image.™

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2006, 03:21:43 PM »
The Official PDI mouthpiece has spoken. How's Wayne's nuts taste?

Jack - good move on not doing the show. Have a good offseason.

Just stating facts Issac honey.  Ask Rodney himself.  Have you and Kevin gone out on a date yet.  You guys work so close together I would think something has happened by now.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2006, 04:11:09 PM »
Just stating facts Issac honey.  Ask Rodney himself.  Have you and Kevin gone out on a date yet.  You guys work so close together I would think something has happened by now.
When you post it is just stating facts, when I post I am an IFBB guy.  ::)

At least you didn't dispute you're hanging onto Wayne's nuts.
Elevate Your Image.™

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2006, 04:24:48 PM »
Have you and Kevin gone out on a date yet.  You guys work so close together I would think something has happened by now.

We're still not dating. What's a photo of you in a cubicle got to do with it?

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2006, 06:49:47 PM »
Snadra, don't let them get to you. You see this is what I am talking about...Sandra is a die hard fan, someone who supports us, and for that she gets bashed...How pathetic.

Sandra, I want to thank you for being a fan, of mine, and of bodybuilding. It is for you that I do this, not money.......

Make sure next year's NOC you find me, i will make sure you get backstage and get  all the photos and autographs you want from every competitior....

Jack London

Thanks Jack, you are a sweetheart!

Don't worry about me on this board.  I just like to remind the Eunuch that he voluntarily sacraficed his manhood to THE SQUAD.

The Eunuch is enthralled by me and just can't leave a post by me alone.

I will keep you on your word when I next see you on the stage.  I do believe in supporting the Arts whether it is music, poetry, Museums or BB.   

Sandra

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2006, 06:54:19 PM »
PDI NOC flop?
Team Goodrum!