Author Topic: PDI UK - NOC: Predictions?  (Read 5611 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: PDI UK - NOC: Predictions?
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 11:01:51 AM »
Costumes are gay

You know you're dying to throw on a cape in your next contest.

;D

RHINO290

Re: PDI UK - NoC: PREDICTIONS??
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 11:34:55 AM »
No RHINO?

No, waiting for next year's shows. Working with a couple new people who are going to start getting me ready in Jan.

No mistakes this time.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 01:20:59 PM »
Did you contact Steph to verify?

Cause anyone can log onto a message board and say anything.

You've posted this repeatedly and it goes against what other PDI athletes have said here.  Given your track record for bashing the PDI, you're probably not viewed as the most credible source for bad news regarding the PDI- especially since we've heard others got their check.

The likelihood of all the guys getting paid except Stephen, then you happening to run across a thread on it, then happening to repeat it over and over on getbig.com, a place where you have bashed them constantly...

Let's just say it's hard to accept news when it's repeated over and over from one biased source.  Please get Sinton's cousin to post here, or contact him to verify, or call up Wayne.  But "I heard that..." coming from a known IFBB guy like yourself just smacks of *blah*.

I have e-mailed him for verification and am waiting for a reply.

I'm well aware that people can log on and post anything, didn't you once announce your near fatal illness that way?

I don't consider asking relevant questions of any organisation "bashing" and let's not forget that the PDI you so admirably support has still failed to deliver on it's promises.
Where's the radical change in the judging and presentation? A few guys wearing capes is less than impressive. In fact the only one who can carry that off is Lee. As you like wearing mascara and dressing up in a swat vest, perhaps you're easily impressed?
What happend to all the shows? Wasn't there supposed to be one tomorrow night in Slovakia? Should we add that to the long list of shows that the PDI failed to put on?
Wasm't you very critical of Shawn when he ran his show over the list of competitors? Well take a look at the poster for the UK PDI show. See the people on there who are not competing? How come you're so silent about that? Don't bleat about bias when you display it in every response.

On a more personable note. Congratulations on the birth of your son,

RHINO290

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2006, 01:29:21 PM »
I have e-mailed him for verification and am waiting for a reply.

I'm well aware that people can log on and post anything, didn't you once announce your near fatal illness that way?

I don't consider asking relevant questions of any organisation "bashing" and let's not forget that the PDI you so admirably support has still failed to deliver on it's promises.
Where's the radical change in the judging and presentation? A few guys wearing capes is less than impressive. In fact the only one who can carry that off is Lee. As you like wearing mascara and dressing up in a swat vest, perhaps you're easily impressed?
What happend to all the shows? Wasn't there supposed to be one tomorrow night in Slovakia? Should we add that to the long list of shows that the PDI failed to put on?

I like you kevin, but I have to agree, your obvious bashing of pdi, as directed by the ifbb is all but too obvious. You would be better off keeping your mouth shut, oh, and for your information, the one show was cancelled for one small reason, the promoter died.

Give it a rest man, nobody cares anymore, pdi is here and here to stay. Are you not at all concerned with the current financial mess that is AMI now? Do you read the wall street journal, AMI is near bankruptcy....you should be making freinds for the future, not burning bridges, those who you bash now, you may need in the future. I remember you saying you would NEVER shoot me.....Well, you may eat those words someday, you never know, someday...I could be your boss.....

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2006, 01:45:34 PM »
I like you kevin, but I have to agree, your obvious bashing of pdi, as directed by the ifbb is all but too obvious. You would be better off keeping your mouth shut, oh, and for your information, the one show was cancelled for one small reason, the promoter died.

Give it a rest man, nobody cares anymore, pdi is here and here to stay. Are you not at all concerned with the current financial mess that is AMI now? Do you read the wall street journal, AMI is near bankruptcy....you should be making freinds for the future, not burning bridges, those who you bash now, you may need in the future. I remember you saying you would NEVER shoot me.....Well, you may eat those words someday, you never know, someday...I could be your boss.....

Jack,
Questioning and bashing are two different things. As for my questions, they're mine not the IFBB's. Telling me to keep my mouth shut is only going to have the opposite effect. It's a bit like me saying you rode the "Hype Wave" now do yourself a favor and ferget about competing because you're only making the others look better. Would you listen?
What was the cause of all the other shows being cancelled?
I have no concerns over the future of the magazines.
When did I say I would never shoot ypu? I seem to remember saying that if you were in England and I was available I would be happy to shoot you but not for publication.
As for one day being my boss, I think that's the only way you'll get featured in a magazine again is if you buy one.
Hype time over Jack, get back to reality.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2006, 02:00:07 PM »
 ;D
Elevate Your Image.™

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2006, 03:19:03 PM »
Jack,
Questioning and bashing are two different things. As for my questions, they're mine not the IFBB's. Telling me to keep my mouth shut is only going to have the opposite effect. It's a bit like me saying you rode the "Hype Wave" now do yourself a favor and ferget about competing because you're only making the others look better. Would you listen?
What was the cause of all the other shows being cancelles?
I have no concerns over the future of the magazines.
When did I say I would never shoot ypu? I seem to remember saying that if you were in England and I was available I would be happy to shoot you but not for publication.
As for one day being my boss, I think that's the only way you'll get featured in a magazine again is if you buy one.
Hype time over Jack, get back to reality.

Kevin you are such ass kisser.  What happened to the IFBB shows that got cancelled?  Simple question, what happened to the Fresno show, Toronto Show?  Why did the Atlantic City show have less than 300 people at the night show.  More than likely that show will be gone next year too.  Why did the IFBB not have any European Grand Prix Show sceduleded for next year?  Please answer these questions since you are IN THE KNOW.  SImple questions that you should be able to answer.  WHy did it take so long to pay the Olympia athletes?  And have they even been paid yet?  What was the cause of the Romania show being moved from the original location.  Kevin you are fighting a losing battle.  You are hanging on to nothing.  Give it up go suck the IFBB and let the PDI promote bodybuilding like it shoudl be done.  Lets the grown ups do their things.  You just keep taking pics.  And at the end of everyday you are just a photographer and nothing else.  Hype time over Kevin, get back to reality

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2006, 04:13:05 PM »
You are hanging on to nothing.
And yet you're still swinging from Wayne's nuts.

Elevate Your Image.™

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2006, 04:41:24 PM »
Kevin you are such ass kisser.  What happened to the IFBB shows that got cancelled?  Simple question, what happened to the Fresno show, Toronto Show?  Why did the Atlantic City show have less than 300 people at the night show.  More than likely that show will be gone next year too.  Why did the IFBB not have any European Grand Prix Show sceduleded for next year?  Please answer these questions since you are IN THE KNOW.  SImple questions that you should be able to answer.  WHy did it take so long to pay the Olympia athletes?  And have they even been paid yet?  What was the cause of the Romania show being moved from the original location.  Kevin you are fighting a losing battle.  You are hanging on to nothing.  Give it up go suck the IFBB and let the PDI promote bodybuilding like it shoudl be done.  Lets the grown ups do their things.  You just keep taking pics.  And at the end of everyday you are just a photographer and nothing else.  Hype time over Kevin, get back to reality

Shows get cancelled for various reasons and paid attendance is always directly related to ticket sales but I don't need to tell you about that as you couldn't sell any for your show?
I'm not aware of any problems with the Olympia payments so if you have information please share it with us. IAs for the Romanian show, I wasn't aware that it was scheduled to be anywhere else. The promoter lived in the city it was held. His gym was part of the same building the show was held.
You're always so concerned about my future but there's no need to worry I've bought shares in Krispy Kreme and by the looks of you, you're eating me into a comfortable retirement.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2006, 04:43:40 PM »
Costumes are gay

You think?

www.mikearvilla.com   

Who is that in the cape and tights on the home page?

::)

Ron: "I am lazy."

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2006, 04:47:12 PM »
;D

Perfect timing with the photo Isaac but you should have captioned it "For Keith, Best Wishes, Kev"

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2006, 04:51:16 PM »
Rhino are you going to do your next show natural like your last show?It's good to see some guys stay Natural.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2006, 04:59:18 PM »
I predict Horton and Isaac will continue to trip all over themselves to suck off Weider and the IFBB.
Ron: "I am lazy."

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2006, 07:10:17 PM »
Kevin is that you in the pic flipping off.  I don't know what you look like for real.  I've seen Issac and well not much to say about a guy as skinny as him except maybe eat something.  You look like shit.  You guys seriously need to get together and start a new photo studio. 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2006, 07:54:47 PM »
Kevin is that you in the pic flipping off.  I don't know what you look like for real.  I've seen Issac and well not much to say about a guy as skinny as him except maybe eat something.  You look like shit.  You guys seriously need to get together and start a new photo studio. 
Yes that is Kevin giving you some love. You are in no position to be talking about what anyone looks like. Every one looks skinny next to you Keith.
Elevate Your Image.™

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2006, 09:00:46 PM »
Yes that is Kevin giving you some love. You are in no position to be talking about what anyone looks like. Every one looks skinny next to you Keith.

You are absolutely right on that. Wow Kevin is worse looking than I thought.  I take back anything I said bad about you.  Kevin is way worse.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2006, 12:45:00 AM »
Kevin is that you in the pic flipping off..................... .....  You look like shit. 

I agree ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: PDI UK - NoC: PREDICTIONS??
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2006, 01:08:01 AM »
I predict that I don't give a crap because except for Lee Priest, none of these guys could win an IFBB event.
Lets see next year or so...

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2006, 08:21:54 AM »
And yet you're still swinging from Wayne's nuts.

More Chins than in a Chinese Phone Book.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2006, 09:09:47 AM »

You know you're dying to throw on a cape in your next contest.

;D

Actually................ ..............since im so old now
i could be Magneto (id still get to wear a cape!)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2006, 11:01:56 AM »
Actually..............................since im so old now
i could be Magneto (id still get to wear a cape!)

& a helmut

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2006, 11:40:14 AM »
The Flyer:

DeMilia said they already sold 9000 tickets for this show. :o

8 ball

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2006, 12:34:30 PM »

"I predict that I don't give a crap because except for Lee Priest, none of these guys could win an IFBB event."

Liam stewert already won the all Ireland IFBB title in 2004 ;D