Author Topic: what % percentage of pros physiques are due to?  (Read 3623 times)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: what % percentage of pros physiques are due to?
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 03:15:18 PM »
true that, i saw monster on juice at my gym with bad workout, all they have to do is pump their muscles with light weight......
Agreed, i've seen many. Sometimes I think they don't even like to train. They aren't even pushing themselves. why put drugs into your body??
bodybuildersreality.com

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 03:43:58 PM »
I love it how no one can really seem to answer my question....

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 03:48:49 PM »
Yes and I love it how everytime I write something on this board it either gets completely ignored and I kill the thread or someone responds with something so stupid I haven't got the energy to reply.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2006, 04:43:41 PM »
If steriods dont work and its all based on genetics...then can someone please explain to me why women who are enhanced and juice have better physiques that those who dont juice?

Women dont produce as much testosterone as men yet when they take some male hormone, they build muscle like crazy!

If a man juices, why cant he make the same gains as a female who juices? Explain this to me?

My conclusion is that steriods do work and they work too too well...

My belief is that people arent training hard enough..or in the some cases...some people dont have to because that person's body responds so well to any stimulus...

Some of you say just because some guy juices, it doesnt mean they will get big...yet when females juice, they make even trained "athletes" who are natural look like girly men

Someone please explain....!!!

not sure what your point is...of course is you give a female a few cycles of heavy androgens there is going to be a pretty significant response.

that doesnt mean she can be a top bodybuilder...this thread is about pros and top level npc bodybuilders...and to be a elite bodybuilder you have to be blessed

genetically...male or female...there are very few people in the world who can compete on that level.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2006, 07:12:31 PM »
There are a lot more bodybuilders trying to earn their pro cards but only a few earn the right to be professionals.

Out of the competitors in the NPC events trying to earn their pro cards, how many can claim to be natural?

Fact of the matter is anabolics works so well but in order to be a pro, you have to have a mix of genetic potential, aesthetics, mass, etc....