Author Topic: what does jay tell his parents about his juice/drug use?  (Read 7914 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: what does jay tell his parents about his juice/drug use?
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2006, 06:42:08 AM »
Some people will do anything to validate their drug-usage.

My question is WHY IN THE HELL would someone choose a profession which REQUIRES them to be a CONVICT and FELON to be a part of it?  That's like choosing to be a professional bank-robber.

you NEED to be convicted to be a convict and convicted of a felony to be a felon. jay is neither.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2006, 07:08:34 AM »
Jay has prescriptions for most of his gear I'm sure. That offers some protection.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2006, 07:21:03 AM »
i think it is pretty funny that people see that and rationalize with themselves that is must be something other than gear. 
yea riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiight
F

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2006, 09:08:09 AM »
so fucking what.

what does the man need to justify?

alcohol is a drug, it's legal and it's PROVEN to be a great deal more harmful than steroids.

nicotine ditto.

coffee, panadol, antibiotics, getting the hint yet?

when one ways up all the shit we have in our society i honestly can't see why people are so obsessed about a pro athlete taking anabolics.

give me another explanation other than monster envy and naivety.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2006, 09:22:47 AM »
How can anybody doubt Jay is a millionaire? He is a successful business man, has alot of property, earns a shit load of cash from the sport via winnings and sponsorship and has a very marketable image. He must have a very comfortable income from merchandise alone, I have no doubt that Jay has a bank balance of well more than $1 million
Scouser on Tour

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2006, 09:43:11 AM »
How can anybody doubt Jay is a millionaire? He is a successful business man, has alot of property, earns a shit load of cash from the sport via winnings and sponsorship and has a very marketable image. He must have a very comfortable income from merchandise alone, I have no doubt that Jay has a bank balance of well more than $1 million
this by far your most honest post ever..its about time you typed rationally for a change...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2006, 09:52:56 AM »
this thread really is a joke. i understand the point, but for real if they have ever asked it may be "i do what i have to do"- cuz just like racing gas in race cars, everyone in pro bb is using.

who says jay tells his parents anything about his "prep"? maybe they dont ask?
maybe they know and accept it. maybe jay has told them everything and how it works and the safety of it all?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2006, 09:59:28 AM »
 This is actually a pretty legit question. Not so much Jay or a Pro BB but anyone beyond the realm of 'natural status physique'. Now keep in mind...the general public think's ANYONE who even walks into a weight room is juiced to the gills. I even heard people say...'Yea man...I heard Sam Rami made Tobey McGuire use steroids to play Spiderman...he was all buff in that movie...'

I even heard people ask me if Demi Moore used roids for her role in 'GI Jane' and of course...Ed Norton is 'AHX'.

Me? TheBlockHead? I never got asked DIRECT by any of my family members. My in-laws, HOWEVER came right out the day they met me if I was and had PLENTY to say about it. All nonsense like how 'I'm going to die and how they are bad for me and how I'm going to flip out one day and have roid rage and possibly kill my wife but like I said...all dumbshit'. I don't even bother getting into it anymore with them. It's now an unsaid, unspoken about topic. Just the way I like it...
?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2006, 10:51:38 AM »
Any of you forwarded that pic to the Las Vegas PD yet?

I guess everybody is waiting for you to forward that pic to the Las Vegas PD, hero.   ::)

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2006, 12:39:14 PM »
i've always wondered this? what does any pro bb or someone like j.cutler tell his parents and family about the fact he has to use illegal huge amounts of juice and drugs? surely, they have to know he does this even if he never talked to them about it directly.

do the parents care? does jay and his wife not care what the family thinks? or is it a hush hush subject that is not ever raised? do the parents feel jay is a grown man and can do what he wants, or does jay tell them he and his registered nurse wife no what their doing? any thoughts!?

Why did you pick Jay? What does Palumbo or Kovacs say?