Author Topic: is jay cutler the most boring bodybuilder ever?  (Read 15167 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: is jay cutler the most boring bodybuilder ever?
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 04:28:51 PM »
same morons as allways bashing Jay. Now even making gimmic accounts for it...

KTMckay

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 04:46:40 PM »
Or to show his condition by how shredded his ass is  ::) Funny how you goofs pick on Jay yet Denise James had pictures on here completley naked in a hotel room last week. Not to mention ronnie hiking his trunks up his ass. Dexter has pics like this also. Along with a ton of other pros.

Only a fag would make things sexual.. Haha your a butt pirate huh?

Well have fun looking at their asses. interesting how you support jay showing his ass yet you call me gay  ???  thank god ive never seen them. how do they look? homo.

jem123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 05:15:40 PM »
The one guy I do like listening to and find pretty funny is Darrem Charles. Always seems to have a smile on his face.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2006, 09:17:17 PM »
Same goes for the guy before him - Dorian.

at least dorian trained hard.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

body88

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2006, 09:24:27 PM »
Jay does not train hard? Lmao. You would last about 3 min working out like Cutler. He trains his balls off. Just because he does not lift massive weight does not mean he does not train hard. Jay volume trains.  You obv have no idea about bodybuilding if you think Jay does not train hard. Jay does 10 times more sets than Doz ever did.

All training ultra heavy does is shorten your career and cause you to tear muscles. Hmm just like Doz and Ronnie. Weird? What Ronnie does makes for great video and is pretty amazing. but it is also why he is sporting a tirn left lat, left tri and lower right quad. Doz had multiple tears at the end to.

body88

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2006, 09:27:36 PM »
Well have fun looking at their asses. interesting how you support jay showing his ass yet you call me gay  ???  thank god ive never seen them. how do they look? homo.

I do not support anything. I can look at a picture of a guy trying to show off his condition and recognize that is his intentions. Over the top or not I do not look at it in a homosexual way. You on the other hand cannot look without making sexual and gay references. Not my fault you are a closet butt pounder.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2006, 09:29:47 PM »
Jay does not train hard? Lmao. You would last about 3 min working out like Cutler. He trains his balls off. Just because he does not lift massive weight does not mean he does not train hard. Jay volume trains.  You obv have no idea about bodybuilding if you think Jay does not train hard. Jay does 10 times more sets than Doz ever did.

All training ultra heavy does is shorten your career and cause you to tear muscles. Hmm just like Doz and Ronnie. Weird?

would i last 3 min with jay?  i hope not, he is mr. olympia.

jay trains hard, but not as hard as dorian.

the fact that jay does that many sets proves he aint going all out on them.

however, he has clearly demonstrated that his method works.  

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2006, 09:30:49 PM »

All training ultra heavy does is shorten your career and cause you to tear muscles. Hmm just like Doz and Ronnie. Weird? What Ronnie does makes for great video and is pretty amazing. but it is also why he is sporting a tirn left lat, left tri and lower right quad. Doz had multiple tears at the end to.

i think most of that has to do with doing too much before a show.

both ronnie and dorian had their injuires in their preps for contests.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2006, 09:31:47 PM »
agreed 88. Thats what i keep saying is Jay Bodybuilds very smart. I learnt alot from his vids. Hes very careful about his diet, the guy sleeps, eats and trains. thats why he comes off boring to you knuckle heads who just want to hear: duhhhh LIGHT WEIGHT, YUP YUP YUP YUUUUUUP. I love watching Ronnie's vids don't get me wrong, and I learned from them to but the guy does nothing but eat at black eyed peas (talk about a major plug) so that doesn't really help me, someone who would have to travel thousands of miles to get to the nearest black eyed pea.
bodybuildersreality.com

body88

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2006, 09:32:49 PM »

would i last 3 min with jay?  i hope not, he is mr. olympia.

jay trains hard, but not as hard as dorian.

the fact that jay does that many sets proves he aint going all out on them.

however, he has clearly demonstrated that his method works.  

By your first post I got the impression you thought he did not train hard at all. If you put it in that way I agree he did not train as intensely as doz. But doz was one in a million with his intensity. I think Jay trains very hard. Maybe not as heavy. But that is all genetics. Ronnie is freaky strong.

body88

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2006, 09:34:28 PM »
agreed. Thats what i keep saying is Jay Bodybuilds very smart. I learnt alot from his vids. Hes very careful about his diet, the guy sleeps, eats and trains. thats why he comes off boring to you knuckle heads who just want to hear: duhhhh LIGHT WEIGHT, YUP YUP YUP YUUUUUUP. I love watching Ronnie's vids don't get me wrong, and I learned from them to but the guy does nothing but eat at black eyed peas (talk about a major plug) so that doesn't really help me, someone who would have to travel thousands of miles to get to the nearest black eyed pea.

I think people forget Ronnie is a strength freak. So they see other guys on video and think they are not training hard.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2006, 09:35:05 PM »
Has Ronnie been in FHM magazine?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2006, 09:35:34 PM »
i watched some of his latest dvd "one step closer", it's 6 hours and a good cure for insomnia

lol bluton you are correct. It is boring but believe you mean there are worst! Just go watch that movie brake up with jennifer lopez and vince von.
just push some weight!

body88

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2006, 09:36:24 PM »
Has Ronnie been in FHM magazine?

I dunno, but my buddy is being the ultimate warrior for halloween. Funny as hell. Has the whole outfit!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2006, 09:37:26 PM »
lol bluton you are correct. It is boring but believe you mean there are worst! Just go watch that movie brake up with jennifer lopez and vince von.
Jenn aniston c'mon get it right!
bodybuildersreality.com

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2006, 09:38:09 PM »
Jenn aniston c'mon get it right!

Jenn anal stung?
just push some weight!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2006, 09:39:52 PM »
bodybuildersreality.com

thisiskeith12

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2006, 09:40:33 PM »

I dunno, but my buddy is being the ultimate warrior for halloween. Funny as hell. Has the whole outfit!

So am I, I dressed as him at a toga party this summer and will do again for halloween.

body88

« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2006, 09:42:19 PM »
So am I, I dressed as him at a toga party this summer and will do again for halloween.

Nice.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2006, 09:45:40 PM »

Nice.

He's basically the baddest sob in wrestling next to stone cold.

body88

« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2006, 09:50:16 PM »
Yah he was a bad ass. Damn good physique to boot.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2006, 09:52:42 PM »
Yah he was a bad ass. Damn good physique to boot.
yeah he had those big cannon ball delts. super think dude.
bodybuildersreality.com

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2006, 11:07:11 PM »
Jay is a bit boring, BUT Mits (or whoever taped/edited the video just sucks.  They have no idea how to be creative and make things interesting. 

Also, I'm not certain, but is this the video where he speaks at the high school?  I got such a kick out of that.  He came in and just spoke in a monotone voice with no visual aids, pics, or anything...  The kids must have about slept through it.  Then he goes to the playground and poses - till somebody starts throwing sh!t at him...  That was the best part...
Motherboy (the band).

KTMckay

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2006, 11:56:15 PM »
I do not support anything. I can look at a picture of a guy trying to show off his condition and recognize that is his intentions. Over the top or not I do not look at it in a homosexual way. You on the other hand cannot look without making sexual and gay references. Not my fault you are a closet butt pounder.
funny way to try andf jutify your gayness....

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2006, 01:14:28 AM »
i watched some of his latest dvd "one step closer", it's 6 hours and a good cure for insomnia

dude have you ever watched shawn rays videos...hahhaha.i have never seen anything worse that his videos..atleast in those 6hrs jay cutler trains but if you watch shawns videos he does more talking than even touching a weight..i actually slept when i saw final countdown and inside and out..now thats one boring fellow.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD