Author Topic: "TOUGH GUY" Phil Baroni gaying off  (Read 16182 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: "TOUGH GUY" Phil Baroni gaying off
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 07:03:26 PM »
My source is the same source that showed the famous letter to Luke.

You do the math, Slick.  Then you will find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

So you admit that you basically have no idea NOR that you've seen this letter, right? Delete your account !

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 07:03:45 PM »
i live in Sweden fruitcake
hahahaha, anyone who agrees with any of my posts in any way is a Sarcasm account user to "tomR" so according to him there's like 500 people using it. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 07:05:45 PM »
Well, "fruitcake," what does that have to do with having a SQUAT gimmick account?  Next time, think before you post.  Thanks!

Same goes for you. Think before you accuse. This thread has to be the biggest self-ownage for Teh Luke ever! Delete your account.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2006, 07:07:46 PM »
Damn, Phil...
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2006, 07:14:36 PM »
Tomr1976, Sarcasm has agreed to delete his account and I'll delete mine if you prove that I've used his account as little as just ONE time, past or present. Prove it or delete your account!!!!!!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2006, 07:16:40 PM »
bahahahaha, monster backing down from Tomr, which isn't surprising.  ::)

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2006, 07:18:21 PM »
Sarcasm's word is meaningless.  He clearly lost the bet to MindSpin, the terms of which dictated that he would delete his account if he lost, and yet here he still is...  lmao  You guys really crack me up!

Resign already!! Im tired of reading your bullshit conspiracy theories elton john!
$450 Jeans

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2006, 07:18:46 PM »
Sarcasm's word is meaningless.  He clearly lost the bet to MindSpin, the terms of which dictated that he would delete his account if he lost, and yet here he still is...  lmao  You guys really crack me up!

Stop trying to argue and prove your accusation. Else, delete your account. Put up or shut up

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2006, 07:21:22 PM »
Why do you keep copy pasting your own posts tomr?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2006, 07:25:17 PM »
I just HAD to post this ;D

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _______________________

As a mod, (over on the quickly growing V Board) I'm privy to certain of the background workings of the boards... and in the spirit of undermining everything this persistently infantile and negative clique do, let me share a little insider knowledge with everyone else:

"tomr1976" is a community account used by "The Luke" and other BigFoot hunters/nutcases who call themselves 'The Fuckwits'.

..."tomr1976" makes gay remarks; the person belittled by "tomr1976" calls him to account; "The Fuckwits" then chime-in supporting "tomr1976" and hence the person targeted is "blown" by sheer force of numbers... or as usually happens when most of "The Fuckwits" are offline, the person acting as "tomr1976" agrees with and continues conversing with themselves... how desperately sad and pathetic is that?

Most of the mods (Ron included) are reluctant to take any action as many of The Fuckwits are deeply disturbed teenagers (their post counts and activity patterns confirm this), banning them could literally (no joking here) lead to suicides... something Ron has warned Mods about, having himself been contacted by several concerned parents (still not joking).

It's a sad prank, and was never funny even once upon a time... now it's nothing more than a pathological, cringe-worthy display of group insecurity.

Personally, I feel Ron is too lenient on these guys... he vacillates between month long suspensions and settling for a pm'ed assurance of future good behaviour... I reckon a few 24 hour timeouts would call this group to heel pretty quickly without the risk of emotional over-reaction. As for adults such as The Luke who participate in this behaviour... I say ban them permanently: make them grow up and get lives.

Welcome to the playground...

If they're so f-uped that banning them from the board could lead to suicide, then something else will cause it eventually.  Why delay the inevitable?

My thoughts exactly...
...a 110 lb fourteen year-old with a 50 lb vinyl barbell set in his bedroom who barbell curls for 15 minutes every night in a homemade wife-beater tshirt bearing the motto The Fuckwits is actually kinda funny... his spending five hours a night, every night on GetBig; throwing temper tantrums based on what happens online and being verbally abusive towards his siblings 'cause he's in a strop over a failed "owning" is... well... it's quite sad.

I understand Ron's hesitance... I mean most of us spent our teenage years obsessed with bodybuilding: I went so far as to cut the sleeves off all my tshirts and trained 7 days a week for months on end... my parents were (rightfully) quite concerned about me. Had I had a computer and internet access I could have been a "Fuckwit" member myself.

Obsession/depression and prepubescent teenagers are a dangerous mix... hopefully they'll grow out of it like the rest of us did. However having said that, Ron's right to err on the side of caution.

The description I gave isn't bullshit... I was talking about one particular "Fuckwit" member who is actually using the "tomr1976" handle in this very thread, it was a subtle hint to this particular person that I know who he is.

Ron received a lengthy hand-written letter from this particular individuals mother explaining his home situation (the youngster is in therapy: suffering "internet addiction" since his parents divorce) and requesting that he not be placed in timeout again due to his unruly behaviour when unable to access the "tomr1976" alter ego. The letter is quite explicit in the too-many-details/too-much-backstory kinda way that only overly protective mothers can do properly, and actually kind of poignant.

Ron is to be commended for his efforts to facilitate this individual, however I feel his actions (warning Mods; making allowances for racist and homophobic rants; creating the V board etc. etc.) are somewhat misguided.

Ron was probably right to share the contents of the letter with the mods who most often had to deal with this particular "tomr1976" and his antics (I don't have to as he/they don't post on the Natural Board... not any more anyway).

The mod who shared the letter with me was probably wrong in doing so. However I was on the "Fuckwit wishlist (to f*ck)" at the time and as you can see I can "own" as good as I get... hence his concern regarding my retaliation to this individuals provocations.

I'm definitely in the wrong posting the details of this letter, but I haven't explicitly named/outed the above mentioned particular individual and I can live with that. The kid needs to grow up and his mother worrying about "what he might do" (hint-hint: depressed unstable teenager - suicide) is just molly-coddling.

I'm just waiting for:

-Ron to pm me
-tomr1976 to pm me
...or
-tomr1976 to pm Ron

...either way, this thread is soon to be deleted. And I'm definitely in more trouble than those who've been using the n-word in their posts.

By the bye, anyone else notice none of the "tomr1976"/aka "The Fuckwits" have been posting in this thread since I started spilling the beans? Anyone notice that some people are pondering what I have said and are evaluating the evidence and that certain other people (long standing members) are somehow adamant that I'm lying... just seconds after I post... isn't that suspicious?

Please, somebody start doing the detctive work so I can tell Ron that I didn't explicitly tell anyone they just figured it out themselves.

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2006, 07:25:44 PM »
I'm just waiting for:

-Ron to pm me
-Sarcasm to pm me
...or
-Sarcasm to pm Ron

You'll be waiting a while, if they have a queereye homo version of survivor , you'll be the first one voted out!
$450 Jeans

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2006, 07:34:09 PM »
Surprising that you keep backing down....wait, nope.  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2006, 07:36:50 PM »
lol.  There are currently three SQUAT members attempting to PWN me in this thread.  Yet only two actual people.  Interesting...

I'm glad you keep avoiding the issue. Shows everyone what a spineless snotrag you are, who just makes things up, like your accusation about Sarcasm, you having a wife, you being a scientist etc.

Hahahahahahaha you're credibility has been completely destroyed in this one thread Luke. Thou art henceforth my bitch 8)

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2006, 07:40:27 PM »
lol.  There are currently three SQUAT members attempting to PWN me in this thread.  Yet only two actual people.  Interesting...

Tomr sold his dignity on ebay i see!
http://myworld.ebay.com/tomr1976/
$450 Jeans

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2006, 07:44:12 PM »
Hold on there, Slick.  First, I'm not Luke, as an IP check can confirm.

And second, why are you getting so defensive when the truth is laid out there?

MindSpin, perhaps you should chime in here on the subject of said letter...

What truth you f*cking idiot? I asked you to prove that I've used Sarcasm's account, just ONCE, and rather than prove it, which will lead both me and Sarcasm to delete our accounts, you are avoiding the issue altogether. You've been totally destroyed in this thread - everyone can see you're talking out of your ass.

It's beautiful how you keep avoiding my challenge. Any little credibility you had has been completely destroyed in this one thread. You're a lying, pathetic piece of shit, plain and simple 8).

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2006, 07:47:44 PM »
Why don't Kiwi, sarcasm, Tredders and BF ALL choose an exact time to post something? Say in a few minutes? It would prove you are all different people right?
E

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2006, 07:47:55 PM »

daisy dukes with lace up crotch KLASSIC

Bahahahahahahahaha!   Gayer than UKGold's chocolate dildo collection!  Bahahahahahaha!  

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2006, 07:50:25 PM »
Why don't Kiwi, sarcasm, Tredders and BF ALL choose an exact time to post something? Say in a few minutes? It would prove you are all different people right?

Excellent idea. I'm all game for this.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2006, 07:50:53 PM »

Me too!

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2006, 07:51:24 PM »
Topic: Knitting group!!! You in?? C'mon, it's a party!
tomr76

Replies: 17
Views: 631
 Forum: General Discussion Forum   Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:51 am   Subject: Knitting group!!! You in?? C'mon, it's a party!
Would anyone be interested in joinging a knitting group? My roommate and I both love knitting and would like to start a group that meets semi-regularly. If you don't know how to knit, we can teach you ...
$450 Jeans

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2006, 07:54:32 PM »
Topic: Knitting group!!! You in?? C'mon, it's a party!
tomr76

Replies: 17
Views: 631
 Forum: General Discussion Forum   Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:51 am   Subject: Knitting group!!! You in?? C'mon, it's a party!
Would anyone be interested in joinging a knitting group? My roommate and I both love knitting and would like to start a group that meets semi-regularly. If you don't know how to knit, we can teach you ...

Why don't you post a link to that "big guy"...Yeah, that's what I thought. lol

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2006, 07:54:50 PM »

If you four will do it and Tomr and the luke won't(maybe Luke isn't online now, I don't know?), then who is lying and who is telling the truth? Even you could agree, right Tomr? btw, I am no pepsquad gimmick, I HATE the pepsquad >:(
E

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2006, 07:56:16 PM »
Why don't you post a link to that "big guy"...Yeah, that's what I thought. lol

http://www.eslcafe.com/forums/korea/viewtopic.php?p=660253&highlight=#660253

there you go son..... gayer than an english tea party!!!
$450 Jeans

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2006, 07:56:59 PM »
If you four will do it and Tomr and the luke won't(maybe Luke isn't online now, I don't know?), then who is lying and who is telling the truth? Even you could agree, right Tomr? btw, I am no pepsquad gimmick, I HATE the pepsquad >:(

Can't you tell by now? Look at that piece of shit avoiding my challenge so blatantly :(

http://www.eslcafe.com/forums/korea/viewtopic.php?p=660253&highlight=#660253

there you go son..... gayer than an english tea party!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA excellent work Tredders. Monster ownage of tomr1976!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2006, 07:58:45 PM »
Can't you tell by now? Look at that piece of shit avoiding my challenge so blatantly :(

agreed
$450 Jeans