Author Topic: New budweiser commercial  (Read 3451 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: New budweiser commercial
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2006, 10:51:04 AM »

I said I would buy a condo in a tropical place like San Diego. The beach here in MA  is literally 2 feet from my back door. I also need to live on the ocean. I like the winter and seasonal changes. I like snow and winter sports. Hawaii is paradise but almost another world. Seems like it would be very disconnected. Not a knock on you personally. Did not mean to come off like that.

Ideally I would like to buy a house in the Cape. Some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. An hour from Boston/ my family and also seasonal changes.

I personally would not want to live in a place like Hawaii. But I do understand it is paradise and incredable. I am happy for you! I would love to visit Hawaii or own a vacation home there. Breath taking to say the least. I personally could not live in a place like that because I love the winter. I think I am the only one!

I didn't consider it a knock on me at all and you didn't come off that way.

San Diego is nice.  I'm there about once a year.  But the smog has gotten really bad.  You couldn't always see the air there.  Now it's awful.  You really appreciate clean air when you live on an island (although the vog has been pretty bad here for a couple, three weeks now). 

body88

« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2006, 12:58:43 PM »
Ok good ;)

I have never been to San Diego. I have spent some time in LA. Also a few coastal towns are around there. Word of mouth told me San Diego was nice. I mentioned the OC a few times to people from California. They said it was "ghetto". I thought it was a very wealthy, beautiful area ???

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2006, 01:05:40 PM »
Body88, OC is like any other place. Parts of it are very nice and upscale, ...while other parts could be categorized as ghetto.  :-\  Even certain parts of BH could be considered ghetto.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2006, 01:17:35 PM »
Ok good ;)

I have never been to San Diego. I have spent some time in LA. Also a few coastal towns are around there. Word of mouth told me San Diego was nice. I mentioned the OC a few times to people from California. They said it was "ghetto". I thought it was a very wealthy, beautiful area ???

I wouldn't live in OC.  If you can afford it, look at the coastal communities from La Jolla to Oceanside.  Solana Beach is my favorite, but there are several along the coast that are beautiful.  Coronado is very nice too.