Author Topic: AHhhnold Spousal Abuse  (Read 17478 times)

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
Re: AHhhnold Spousal Abuse
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2006, 08:47:59 PM »
God is fiction, just like every other bronze age deity. Judaism, Christianity, Islam all worship the same deity, they just have slightly diferent rules and cherry pick the testaments differently. Gods are an easy way for humanity to explain things that are unexplainable, like lightning, when knowledge and science are not advanced enough yet to explain it, hence why cultures create deities (but not the same deity). There can be no argument for the Jewish god that cannot be made for Zeus or Thor. Faith in god is inherently illogicalas it involves believing in sometime with no evidence to support and tons of evidence to the contrary.
I min/max my physique

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2006, 08:49:03 PM »
God is fiction, just like every other bronze age deity. Judaism, Christianity, Islam all worship the same deity, they just have slightly diferent rules and cherry pick the testaments differently. Gods are an easy way for humanity to explain things that are unexplainable, like lightning, when knowledge and science are not advanced enough yet to explain it, hence why cultures create deities (but not the same deity). There can be no argument for the Jewish god that cannot be made for Zeus or Thor. Faith in god is inherently illogicalas it involves believing in sometime with no evidence to support and tons of evidence to the contrary.

why dont you post as your normal account, natural al?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2006, 08:57:05 PM »
Yeah.... you would think so.. but you'd be wrong

thisiskeith12

« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2006, 09:01:46 PM »
This has become a thread of bad karma. You all are doomed.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2006, 11:37:54 PM »
why dont you post as your normal account, natural al?
Yes! My first accusation of gimmicdom!
And no, I'm not Al :P
I min/max my physique

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2006, 11:44:22 PM »
Yeah.... you would think so.. but you'd be wrong
Give me an argument for god that can't be made for any deity in history, or one that I just made up. Belief in god is illogical. The only time good people do bad things is because of religion.
I min/max my physique

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2006, 11:46:34 PM »
Yes! My first accusation of gimmicdom!
And no, I'm not Al :P

Don't worry. All that asshole tomr does is accuse others of being a gimmick. Check this thread out

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=102467.0

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2006, 06:40:20 AM »
and what exactly provoked the big bang?

Inflation caused the big bang.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2006, 06:43:42 AM »
Look... i have theories how the universe works. At one time we were a solid ball of condensed matter. This matter some how exploded creating the universe. The universe as we know is still expanding but in time it will stop. Suns will burn out and become black holes sucking everything back into the center. As the unvierse shrinks IN THEORY time is suppose to go backwards. We will condense into a solid ball of mass and explode once again. What i don't understnad is the lost matter that occurs in a nuclear explosion. Where does it go?

No you plagerized everyone elses theories and claimed them as your own  ::) nice try though.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2006, 07:17:23 AM »
err...back to the subject.

i assume that segment of 'drama' is from stay hungry?

although i have to confess, i haven't seen the movie.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2006, 07:56:57 AM »
err...back to the subject.

i assume that segment of 'drama' is from stay hungry?

although i have to confess, i haven't seen the movie.

It is from Stay Hungry and you didn't miss much by sutting this one out.

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2006, 08:11:43 AM »
Super concept. Who comes up with that stuff? And why did Arnold actually act in it?
Ronnie looked like doodoo

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2006, 08:29:48 AM »
Inflation caused the big bang.

Wait a second.. didn't you just say that nothing can be created?
just push some weight!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2006, 10:51:39 AM »
Wait a second.. didn't you just say that nothing can be created?

Yes , inflation cuased the big bang to its current expanding state , but all the mass/energy in the universe has always existed in an extremely dense ball about the size of a pearl ! do you know cosmologists have traced the big bang to 4 pico-seconds after it happened , look up pico second .

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2006, 04:49:44 PM »
Yes , inflation cuased the big bang to its current expanding state , but all the mass/energy in the universe has always existed in an extremely dense ball about the size of a pearl ! do you know cosmologists have traced the big bang to 4 pico-seconds after it happened , look up pico second .

And how was this "ball" created? How could it always be there? Are there any other space balls around??
just push some weight!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2006, 04:54:54 PM »
And how was this "ball" created? How could it always be there? Are there any other space balls around??

It wasn't created it always was , and there is a theory of a Multi-verse but thats all it is at this stage .

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2006, 04:58:44 PM »
It wasn't created it always was , and there is a theory of a Multi-verse but thats all it is at this stage .

How could it always be without creation? How can you put faith in something that cannot be proven? Sound familiar?
just push some weight!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2006, 05:03:30 PM »
How could it always be without creation? How can you put faith in something that cannot be proven? Sound familiar?

Because matter can't be created or destroyed thats how it could always be , there is NO faith required in the conservation of mass/enegry we have evidence , proof that it can't be violated.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2006, 05:05:26 PM »
Because matter can't be created or destroyed thats how it could always be , there is NO faith required in the conservation of mass/enegry we have evidence , proof that it can't be violated.

Show me proof of your magic space ball.
just push some weight!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2006, 05:07:14 PM »
Show me proof of your magic space ball.

here you go , and watch all them in order ! http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/origins/program-3114.html

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2006, 05:10:40 PM »
just push some weight!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2006, 05:16:11 PM »
Find all the answers you seek Saul! http://www.christiananswers.net/

There ' answers ' leave a lot to be desire and contradict science , Religion has an agenda science doesn't , science reaches their answers after exhuastive research and testable evidence , science is the truth.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2006, 07:03:59 PM »
It is from Stay Hungry and you didn't miss much by sutting this one out.

thanx nd

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2006, 07:05:28 PM »

LOL, at it again eh kid? ;)
Team Goodrum!

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2006, 07:20:51 PM »
Look... i have theories how the universe works. At one time we were a solid ball of condensed matter. This matter some how exploded creating the universe. The universe as we know is still expanding but in time it will stop. Suns will burn out and become black holes sucking everything back into the center. As the unvierse shrinks IN THEORY time is suppose to go backwards. We will condense into a solid ball of mass and explode once again. What i don't understnad is the lost matter that occurs in a nuclear explosion. Where does it go?

Matter is not lost it is converted to energy. Matter and energy are interchangeable