Author Topic: AHhhnold Spousal Abuse  (Read 17405 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: AHhhnold Spousal Abuse
« Reply #150 on: October 23, 2006, 06:27:09 PM »
You are missing my point i think. I am saying God is energy. We are energy. Everything is energy..... you know what f**k this. I am an atheist now, Happy? YOu win lol.

lol

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: October 23, 2006, 06:30:38 PM »
lol
Basically the point is that what ever knowledge we have can't be trusted. If you can use math to prove God doesn't exist then you might be on to something. For every argument there is an equal and opposite argument. I notice in philosophy class every fucking argument ends up going in circles. If God is good then why does evil exist? The point is we know nothing. All we know is that we are thinking things and even if presented with a false enviroment we are thinking about it.

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #152 on: October 23, 2006, 06:35:14 PM »
We evolved from taradactyels... thus the Lats and tail bone.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #153 on: October 23, 2006, 08:10:55 PM »
Actually my dad was an athiest and mocked religion. I turned to God on my own and i respect my parents for letting me make my own decision. As for the guy who says science is fact. You are wrong. Take the theory of gravity for example. When you drop a pencil it is going to fall but this is based on what? Observation through the senses. We do not have all the case studies of dropping the pencil. Who is to say the 3857390528092378 time we drop it it wont fly up? The only kind of knowledge in this world that is certain is apriori which are htings like eucledian geometry.This sounds pretty stupid but it goes back to the whole implosion of the universe theory. After a while the universe stops expanding and implodes on itself. When this happens supposedly time is suppose to go in reverse and the universe will start all over again. God may be used to explain the unknown but that doesn't make you weak minded if you believe in him. If anything it makes you stronger minded. Anyone can believe something thats put right under their fucking nose. It takes strength to make a leap of faith. It's almost like trust. If you have an invisible beam across a canyon and the guy on the other side says trust me you can walk across is it requires some ammount of strength in mind to trust them (or stupidity). Now when it comes to belief in God there are the ignorant and there are the intelligent. The ignorant are the ones that you typically find in the southern united states who believe the bible is the exact word of God. The intelligent try to use science to better understand God.

Quantum mechanics predicts such a scenario is possible but unlikely. Science is simply based on the observable world - as our understanding of the world evolves Science changes.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: October 23, 2006, 09:25:38 PM »
You are missing my point i think. I am saying God is energy. We are energy. Everything is energy..... you know what f**k this. I am an atheist now, Happy? YOu win lol.

http://www.keyofdavid.com. Watch the videos, save the transcripts.
Team Goodrum!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #155 on: October 24, 2006, 01:49:37 AM »
Basically the point is that what ever knowledge we have can't be trusted. If you can use math to prove God doesn't exist then you might be on to something. For every argument there is an equal and opposite argument. I notice in philosophy class every fucking argument ends up going in circles. If God is good then why does evil exist? The point is we know nothing. All we know is that we are thinking things and even if presented with a false enviroment we are thinking about it.

I disgaree whatever knowlege we do have can be trusted because most of it ( not all ) has stood the test of time . and you're working under the assumption there is a God to disprove even mathmatically and since Religions are claiming there is a God(s) they have done little to prove he//she/him/her exsists

If I create a time machine and tell you I can travel back any period in time and you say " I don't believe you prove to me it works  " and I say " no you prove to me it doesn't work " then the burden of proof lies on the  one making the positive claim

Science can't disprove millions of things it doesn't make them true , Science can't disprove the God of Thunder Thor , so until they do we have to believe in Thor? or is it safe to be an Athorist?

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #156 on: October 24, 2006, 02:51:17 AM »
This is all a matter of how rigorous your definitions of observation and objectivity are. Some nihilists say that an observation is strictly personal, you can't say that someone else is seeing the same because you can never check if it's indeed the same. Therefore the only reality is your own. Well not a really practical and optimistic train of thought...

All sciences work within a certain paradigm with specific instruments and theories. Paradigms shift and new instruments are created. There is no true objectivity in science, you are always putting trust in manmade standards and instruments.
I had a large course of science philosophy in my psychology study that went into detail about objectivity, paradigms, observation etc. It was an eyeopener but it certainly made your head spin.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #157 on: October 24, 2006, 07:51:42 AM »
ND do you believe that where are all going to evolve into homo sapian superiors aka X-Men or are we going to evolve into green creatures with giant foreheads?
just push some weight!

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #158 on: October 24, 2006, 08:31:10 AM »
ATTENTION:

ButtSuck will be out of commission for a while. He had a life time break down last night.. It was truly of epic proportions.

- BBM

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #159 on: October 24, 2006, 09:59:30 AM »
what happened to this thread ???

great video but that chick could only get a stud like arnold in her wet dreams 8)

E
E

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #160 on: October 24, 2006, 11:19:36 AM »
what happened to this thread ???

great video but that chick could only get a stud like arnold in her wet dreams 8)

E

Arnold should have been laughing at the tramp for picking up a stranger in the park and bringing him back to her apartment.

Talk about a thread going WAY off topic and getting completely hijacked.
and keep moving!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 24, 2006, 11:21:43 AM »
Arnold should have been laughing at the tramp for picking up a stranger in the park and bringing him back to her apartment.

Talk about a thread going WAY off topic and getting completely hijacked.
haha! no kidding.
bodybuildersreality.com

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #162 on: October 25, 2006, 05:54:13 AM »
To quote a great man  :)

"Religion is the opium of the people"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #163 on: October 25, 2006, 09:11:03 AM »
I've heard it translated as "opiate of the masses."

I think it was Marx, maybe Mao.  They had their own agenda too.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #164 on: October 25, 2006, 07:20:14 PM »
I've heard it translated as "opiate of the masses."

I think it was Marx, maybe Mao.  They had their own agenda too.
Marx
I min/max my physique