Author Topic: The case for Anti Gravity! <vid>  (Read 2642 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: The case for Anti Gravity! <vid>
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2006, 02:34:55 PM »
Toxic you're are a bigger retard than I first assumed! :o

Cambridge is the governing body for most O-Level/GCSE/A-Level exam papers... OCR = Oxford Cambridge & RSA Examinations... ;)

So in that case... can I say I went to Cambridge and Oxford too? ::)

ROFLMAO... you're an idiot... :-*

Hey!! don't introduce reality into Toxic's world.  >:(

Let me help for future reference.

gas jockey=rich

mine-field=real estate

8 starving chickens=poultry farm

struggling through high school=graduating from Cambridge.

quoting stephen king=cultured.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2006, 02:38:44 PM »
To the contrary. I'm the one who's gotten under your skin.

Notice one thing,  I've never gone after or insulted you on your ethnic origins because I'm a better man than that. You always feel the need to attack my ethnic backhground because you're a little pathetic piece of shit who can't think of anything better. But what the hell, sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire.

You act as though Bengalis are some sort of savages. Fact is that Bengalis are a mixture of the Aryan tribes that migrated to Iran and India, and the indigenous people of India known as the Dravidians. These people had written language and great civilizations when your ancestors were probably running around naked in some European forest.

You do know that the Aryan race is just a concept and not an actual race?

Here's some info from the Indian perspective, closer to your racial origin:

The Nazi beliefs of the superiority of a Nordic Aryan Race is heavily contested by Indians in general and has been heavily opposed by the Hindutva parties of the Sangh Parivar. According to these beliefs, the Aryan race originated in India, with the Indus Valley Civilization and then, through superior technological and military methods, spread their influence to the Middle East and Europe in hyperpower fashion. They point to linguistic evidence [17] in order to prove their point. The belief presented by Hindutva organizations is that Vedic Traditions and the concept of Hinduism originated in North India and the original language of the Aryans was Sanskrit, this language evolved as it spread to Europe and formed the collection of Indo-European languages.

BTW, DNA evidence shows what you believe to be "Aryans" did actually arrise in northern europe, not india. During the conquest years however a lot of norman men took up settlingin the arabic peninsula and central asia.

The shit about the running thru the forrests gives even less credability to the woffle you've just typed brother... :-\

Just remember who gave you the world as you know it... white man.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2006, 02:43:47 PM »
You do know that the Aryan race is just a concept and not an actual race?

Here's some info from the Indian perspective, closer to your racial origin:

BTW, DNA evidence shows what you believe to be "Aryans" did actually arrise in northern europe, not india. During the conquest years however a lot of norman men took up settlingin the arabic peninsula and central asia.

The shit about the running thru the forrests gives even less credability to the woffle you've just typed brother... :-\

Just remember who gave you the world as you know it... white man.

it's common for self-hating pakis and bengalis to want to have trace some kind of descent from the great white father . . . dumbass CJ's post is a great example. "I'm a descendant of the Aryans and Dravidians . . . " ROFLMAO. 

CJ, you're a descendant of a people who are among the biggest screw-ups on earth . . . and from your posts, it seems clear that you will make them proud by following in their tradition. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2006, 02:44:58 PM »
butter much folks?
now this will prompt another 5 paragraphs ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2006, 02:49:52 PM »
butter much folks?
now this will prompt another 5 paragraphs ;D

Translation:
"OShit the jigs up about my educational credentials! I won't even try to defend my claims, instead I'll try and wiggle my way out by posting another typical manwhore attention seeking post!" - Toxic
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2006, 02:51:38 PM »
it's a common thing about self-hating pakis and bengalis to want to have trace some kind of descent from the great white father . . . dumbass CJ's post is a great example. I'm a descendant of the Aryans and Dravidians . . . ROFLMAO. 

CJ, you're a descendant of a people who are among the biggest screw-ups on earth . . . and from your posts, it seems clear that you will make them proud by following in their tradition. 

You can't see anything past color can you? It is a concept, that comes from the word "Arya" which was used by those tribes to refer to their lineage. It not my fault if your douchebag kind hijacked the Aryan concept to use as their own for the white supremist movement.

Fact is my ancestors spoke sanskrit and invented the current numerical system in use today by the west.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2006, 02:53:51 PM »
Fact is my ancestors spoke sanskrit and invented the current numerical system in use today by the west.

What pisses me off about this is how they are referred to as arabic numerals... even tho the numbers used today in English are based on Indian innovations.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2006, 02:56:27 PM »
What pisses me off about this is how they are referred to as arabic numerals... even tho the numbers used today in English are based on Indian innovations.

Too much Arabic influence on our cultures bothers me too. Tommorow is Eid and I'm gonna go to work.  haha

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2006, 03:14:48 PM »
You can't see anything past color can you? It is a concept, that comes from the word "Arya" which was used by those tribes to refer to their lineage. It not my fault if your douchebag kind hijacked the Aryan concept to use as their own for the white supremist movement.

calm down, darling. I have nothing against people of your shade . . . you, on the other hand, are ashamed of your heritage (perhaps w good reason) which is why you want to bring up a blood connection to the aryan warriors and to the great civilizations of yore. you brought them up, I didn't.

I don't care if you're descended from Odin himself . . . in my book, a jackass is still a jackass, whatever the color of his skin.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2006, 08:02:44 PM »
gotta love posts that take turns like these.

Valhalla awaits.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2006, 09:24:16 PM »
gotta love posts that take turns like these.

all i did ws post a vid that i thought might be iteresting mang... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2006, 09:27:17 PM »
Translation:
"OShit the jigs up about my educational credentials! I won't even try to defend my claims, instead I'll try and wiggle my way out by posting another typical manwhore attention seeking post!" - Toxic

aww this from a black guy that acts as white on line :-\

didn't ya say you did not , not like me....and it ws all about islam

...guess you were wrong about you!...ethnocenrticity shows mang!

\
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2006, 02:18:11 AM »
I'm white, get over yourself manwhore! :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2006, 01:53:43 PM »
calm down, darling. I have nothing against people of your shade . . . you, on the other hand, are ashamed of your heritage (perhaps w good reason) which is why you want to bring up a blood connection to the aryan warriors and to the great civilizations of yore. you brought them up, I didn't.

I don't care if you're descended from Odin himself . . . in my book, a jackass is still a jackass, whatever the color of his skin.

Who the fuck is Odin?

I am descendant of Sidartha Gautama, get it right!  ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2006, 01:55:02 PM »
Who the f**k is Odin?

I am descendant of Sidartha Gautama, get it right!  ;D

You don't know who Odin is?

Do you know his son Thor?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2006, 02:05:26 PM »
You don't know who Odin is?

Do you know his son Thor?

You don't understand, this shows that whites have indeed hijacked the the Aryan concept.

I'm talking about the the Vedic civilzation and the early Persian empire, which were compromised of these people that migrated from abroad, so forget about  their skin color for a second. I'm not talking about Germanic culture or mythology. I'm talking about people like Gautama, Cyrus the great of Persia, great men in their own right who talked about their Aryan lineage. I'm talking about as it relating to the civilzation of Asia, not Europe.

You ask any Anthopologist or any historian and he/she will tell you that Aryan describes the people that migrated into the Middle East and Asia, and not North European people. You see it all over our culture, from the Swastika, to Bengali and Hindi being created from Sanskrit.

You and Al-Gebra can't see it for what it is. Instead you tie it into northern European culture, which is how you define it.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2006, 02:21:33 PM »

Ashamed? Yeah that's why I'm honest about it on the fucking internet..

LOL All I did was try to make a link to my heritage and you call me a jackass for that. This isn't anything new, the British ruled India for nearly two ceturies by essentially robbing them and telling them they had no heritage, when to the contrary they did. Now it isn't the imperialism of old, but neo western imperialism.

Why do you look at the Arya concept as strictly European? Just because your people hijacked the term from the people of the Indian subcontinent and Persia doesn't take away from or change the meaning of the word. Ask any scholar, historian, anthropologist and they'll tell you that Aryan, which comes from Arya has everything to do with the people of India, Persia, and the Middle East to certain extent.

Maybe you don't see your imperialistic attitude? Or maybe you do? Anyways I forgive you because you do seem like a genuinely nice and educated fellow. But don't keep backing me into a corner and expect me to not bite back.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2006, 02:25:48 PM »
Hmm, well I don't know what your skitzo above post is about, certainly has nothing to do with what I was thinking about ???

I was just asking the general question, do you know who Odin is?

BTW the swastika is a sacred symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Odinism.

If you ask me, the symbol appears in a converged manner from different corners of the world due to it's simplicity, meaning they all could of created the swastika without influence.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2006, 02:29:28 PM »
Hmm, well I don't know what your skitzo above post is about, certainly has nothing to do with what I was thinking about ???

I was just asking the general question, do you know who Odin is?

BTW the swastika is a sacred symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Odinism.

If you ask me, the symbol appears in a converged manner from different corners of the world due to it's simplicity, meaning they all could of created the swastika without influence.

I don't care for European mythology unless it has to do with the Greeks or Romans.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2006, 08:12:52 PM »
get over yourself manwhore! :-*

thats an insult...lmao...
actualy..thankyou :)

carpe` vaginum!