Author Topic: UK-NOC Was the best show ever!!  (Read 12488 times)

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Re: UK-NOC Was the best show ever!!
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2006, 11:10:04 AM »
are you kidding me?? everyone was worse that teh NY, maybe they were heavier but it was was all water and fat. you lee and andreas looked better in NY and teh line up was very weak compare to any IFBB show.  still far away from te NPC and nationals.  non of the top 5 can even get close to Fahkry Mubarak or Omar Dekar.  the NOC is a legacy but the line up is at its weakest ever

I totally disagree with the far away from nationals level.  Omar did not look complete at the qualifying show he won and Sami is a better bodybuilder.  that is a fact, atlantic.  Omar is good , but very incomplete.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2006, 12:20:29 PM »
Sami, you looked fantastic.  Congrats brother.

-John

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2006, 12:28:06 PM »
Meeting Rodney St. Cloud is great thing and honor to meet honest boybuilder!

despite his arrest for posession with intent to distribute...

Maybe this will make a bit more sense....

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2006, 01:12:34 PM »
Maybe this will make a bit more sense....

my humor and wit is aimed at those who can follow a thread

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2006, 01:35:24 PM »
Looked great bro ;D  Your muscle fullness kind-of reminds me of Dexter, but you've got calves and a tighter midsection... also have tighter quads as well.  Good showing!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2006, 01:41:44 PM »
despite his arrest for posession with intent to distribute...

he could be a homo
$

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2006, 10:41:20 PM »
I totally disagree with the far away from nationals level.  Omar did not look complete at the qualifying show he won and Sami is a better bodybuilder.  that is a fact, atlantic.  Omar is good , but very incomplete.

WOW... sound great ;) i will do my best in 2007 to come at outstanding shape+size+lines+smaller waist and Rounder......... thanx for the motivation and treating me the way i am.......

Looked great bro ;D  Your muscle fullness kind-of reminds me of Dexter, but you've got calves and a tighter midsection... also have tighter quads as well.  Good showing!

thats such an honor to be compaired next to Dexter look or shape :D

Sami, Lee, congrats to both of you. Sorry I was not there. We all need to party in Europe next year, after the entire tour.
I will see you both in NYC in Sept. Lee, I will see you at the arnold....Wanna cause some trouble????

we Missed u down there Jack...... make sure u set ur self for 2007 Battle >:(

~ The Black Smith ~

RHINO290

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2006, 06:32:13 AM »
WOW... sound great ;) i will do my best in 2007 to come at outstanding shape+size+lines+smaller waist and Rounder......... thanx for the motivation and treating me the way i am.......

Nice to be missed!! Thanks man.

I will be ready next year. You look amazing, just amazing, what an honour to stand next to you.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2006, 02:59:16 PM »

Nice to be missed!! Thanks man.

I will be ready next year. You look amazing, just amazing, what an honour to stand next to you.

Man the Honor is mine........ just do what u have to do and come ready for the battle....then for food rewarding ;D  Coz Lee Priest gonna take us out for rich food treat :o

i cant wait for 2007 shows man :-*
~ The Black Smith ~

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2006, 10:33:15 PM »
Man the Honor is mine........ just do what u have to do and come ready for the battle....then for food rewarding ;D  Coz Lee Priest gonna take us out for rich food treat :o

i cant wait for 2007 shows man :-*

you better get to him before the IRS does or you will be buying Lee his double wopper with cheese... ;D

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2006, 11:09:42 PM »

WOW SAMMI did they accually let you (an ARAB) get on the plane with that big ass sword  :o  AAAAH just bustin your ballz playa - you look great by the way - congrats on your placement. Your moving up the ladder!!!
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2006, 11:20:13 PM »
WOW SAMMI did they accually let you (an ARAB) get on the plane with that big ass sword  :o  AAAAH just bustin your ballz playa - you look great by the way - congrats on your placement. Your moving up the ladder!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D if you want the TRUTH, the airlines freaked out when they heared that i want to take the sword with me on board :o they sid SIR NO NO NO u take that in the Luggage SIR.. you cant take it with u on board :-\ so they was really scared even thu it was plastic sword ;D BUT i was afraid that it will be mashed with the rest of the Luggages  :(  but is all good.................

i will leave London today at 10.40 am UK timing... i missed my flight yesturday coz i was EATING :-X can u belive that?  but is all good coz i got more time to shop for the kids and wife...... so i wont be online for 15hours max...

catch u later guys and dont start bitching behind my back ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2006, 11:36:38 PM »
You do look larger than you did in New York. Congrats on second place.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2006, 07:25:18 PM »
Oi sami :)

Nice , verry nice

That ab shot reminds me alot of Dugdales....why dont you wanna go ifbb route? i  think you should , but not now.Built up a name for yeself in the PDI first.Atleast you will get recognition there and not be relegated to a low placing at shows because of you not being one of the NAME guys\

I know that the best physiques will get rewarded , but we all also know the name game all too well

keep it up brah man ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2006, 07:27:49 PM »
I think that Sami is my favorite bodybuilder now. He really seems like a classy, hard working guy :) Nice family and priorities as well.
E

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2006, 07:55:25 PM »
so the gay strip show went off without a hitch.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2006, 07:58:56 PM »
so the gay strip show went off without a hitch.

we missed ya man, you're usually the first guy there.

cauthon

• Getbig II
  • Craig Killed for you Bitches
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2006, 09:56:52 PM »
   ;D ;D ;D ;D if you want the TRUTH, the airlines freaked out when they heared that i want to take the sword with me on board :o they sid SIR NO NO NO u take that in the Luggage SIR.. you cant take it with u on board :-\ so they was really scared even thu it was plastic sword ;D BUT i was afraid that it will be mashed with the rest of the Luggages  :(  but is all good.................

i will leave London today at 10.40 am UK timing... i missed my flight yesturday coz i was EATING :-X can u belive that?  but is all good coz i got more time to shop for the kids and wife...... so i wont be online for 15hours max...

catch u later guys and dont start bitching behind my back ;D
Congrats on the placing. You looked amazing Sami.

RHINO290

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2006, 06:21:43 AM »
I think that Sami is my favorite bodybuilder now. He really seems like a classy, hard working guy :) Nice family and priorities as well.

Yeah, I agree. He is a great person, all around. We should all try to emulate him.

Thanks for settin the standard SAMI.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2006, 06:51:04 AM »
Agree, seems like a great person and certainly has a great physique.  Congrats again Sami.

-John

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2006, 06:51:45 AM »
we missed ya man, you're usually the first guy there.

Sorry Bro, I couldn't find my superman bikini and red knee high boots. I think that bastard Lee stole them  ;D

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2006, 06:57:35 AM »
Here's an argument against going into the IFBB...(acknowledging that the IFBB is the top standard of course)

Sami looks fantastic now, is placing top 2 or 3 in PDI shows making $ and getting a lot of notariety, especially as the PDI starts to grow.  If promoted correctly, he could do a lot of seminars and guest posing in Europe especially.

If he switched to the IFBB, even though he has fantastic shape, they would not place him nearly as high because they look for more mass.  Happens time and time again.  Look at guys like Dave Henry and Ronnie Rockel...always get overlooked.  To persue the extreme mass, means that he'd have to put his health at risk taking more supplements!  Not worth it IMO.  Thats why I'd like to see the PDI succeed, by changing the judging criteria a bit, it allows a competitior with great shape and muscularity to still place high not necessarily using all the dangerous drug amounts.  Many of the IFBB guys started out with outstanding shape, aesthetics and muscularity but were pushed to persue mass above all to place and make $.  This is what drove a great BBer like Richard Jones out IMO.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2006, 09:17:33 AM »
I am glad Sami is in PDI.  The IFBB doesn't deserve such a truely nice and down to earth competitor - the IFBB tends to stomp on this type.  I hope he does well in the PDI - his open-ness with the fans speaks volumes...
Motherboy (the band).

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2006, 11:26:26 AM »

Hey every one,,,, sound like i missed lots of posts since i left UK... i reached home yesterday at 7pm...had a great well come from the family,friends,fans,media, even the staff of the airport too ;D then went back home, toke a shower, played with kids, give them the gifts was so happy and the time they got the toys and cloths that i got for them they forgot about me :-\ then i asked my lovely wife out for light dinner (yeah right) ;)  then we watched a movie ( the break up) it was coool............ its nice to be back home with victory ;)

back to posts..IFBB is not in my head at all and i dont have any thing toward them but what is happening is not right and fair for the athletes......
i have never been approached by IFBB and i never had a contact with them...and i am not intending to contact any of them....
PDI is a great place to hang out with...not coz i am placing high...coz most the athletes happy with how it is going and thats why every time u can see IFBB athlete approaching.. i am personally been contacted by IFBB pros about the PDI but they r scared about making the $ and thats bad when u do bodybuilding for living while u r in IFBB coz any time u can be terminated!!!

so enough IFBB talk... about the NK-NOC i never thought i will be that close to LEE :o i saw the score sheet and i was DRAW with LEE in 2 rounds!!! round 2 and 5 so i guess i am not that far to be a Winner...i guess Lee will say now (keep dreaming boy) ;D  well i am dreaming till i made my dream comes true by standing next the champs and win a first CALL OUT and a CALL OUT only me and LEE which is a true winning for me, i use to watch LEE and Rodney on Magazines and Video contests and training and now i am hanging out with them on the stage ( thats a great thing) no one will know how dose it feel till u have the same position coz i cant explain it by words......

but still if place 3-2- or even 1st i will be the same me.... i wont change my self or act... even my wife some times she want to correct my English while posting in here, i tell her NO they know that my English is not that good and they know what i want to say when they read it so let them see ME not YOU or any one els.. just let me be me babe :-*

NOW how can i win a Sponsorship ;D

shootfighter1 , Adam Empire, RHINO290 , cauthon  RESPECT to YOU guys

i REALLY didn't like the way u said it man (an ARAB) didn't sound good..if u call me an Arab just like that its fine coz i am an Arab BUT u call me an ARAB like i am one of BIN LADIN's  it made me feel bad... but any Way thanks for the last line :-\

~ The Black Smith ~

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2006, 05:01:37 PM »
Oi sami :)

Nice , verry nice

That ab shot reminds me alot of Dugdales....why dont you wanna go ifbb route? i  think you should , but not now.Built up a name for yeself in the PDI first.Atleast you will get recognition there and not be relegated to a low placing at shows because of you not being one of the NAME guys\

I know that the best physiques will get rewarded , but we all also know the name game all too well

keep it up brah man ;)

Thanks Bro for the great Comments and motivation BUT its hard to move to IFBB... i am doing great in PDI why would i go back to the federation who suspended me for LIFE :o

by next year PDI going to be the talk of the town  ;) its matter of time

~ The Black Smith ~