Author Topic: Musclemissions vs. True Adonis re Titus  (Read 31271 times)

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Well, Adonis has really done it now
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2006, 12:32:46 PM »
I am within my legal right to accuse and speculate just like 240 is regarding 9/11 and the others regarding JFK.

I have done nothing wrong and I now feel my life may be threatened.  I will seek a restraining order and police protection from this Musclemissions character.

Instead of wasting your time on this why don't you go and find a job?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2006, 12:35:25 PM »
Instead of wasting your time on this why don't you go and find a job?

HA

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2006, 12:36:06 PM »
I am within my legal right to accuse and speculate just like 240 is regarding 9/11 and the others regarding JFK.

I have done nothing wrong and I now feel my life may be threatened.  I will seek a restraining order and police protection from this Musclemissions character.
Nice try. You're accusing an individual of being part of solicitation to commit murder. You've named the individual and have no right to make the accusations you are. You've based your claims on heasay and assumptions. You've put it out there for all to see and got called on it. You don't have the right to accuse someone of the things you've done unless you have proof to back it up.

You got called on your BS and as much as I think the Muscle Mission guy is out in left field he has every right to take action against you.
Elevate Your Image.™

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: IS CRAIG TITUS or MUSCLEMISSIONS liable to put a HIT out on me?
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2006, 12:37:24 PM »
Damg Adonis...i think you should of kept quiet on this one bro.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2006, 12:37:31 PM »
how can you sue someone for harmless message board postings?  ::)

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2006, 12:37:34 PM »
A Christian is not supposed to sue people ;)

Part of being a christian is being slandered, persecuted, and being treated unfairly because Jesus experienced it in his earhly life...

It comes with the territory of being a christian.

If they do sue Adonis then they are hypocrites!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2006, 12:38:05 PM »
run your mouth now u need protection...
..wow....
how brave...
just another internet tough guy....
if i say something i stand behind it 100%

but then again adonis does say more that most..
because being.. and internet celeb is his life....
how sad can one get :'(
choice is an illusion

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2006, 12:38:12 PM »
Any chance you could record your conversation with the police because I'd love to hear you explain the situation.
LOL!

What the guy put on his site is his proof of your crap. You're up shit creek without a paddle Adonis. Perhaps you should think before playing Barney Fife next time.
Elevate Your Image.™

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2006, 12:38:47 PM »
I am simply connecting the dots.

It is obvious that MuscleMissions was trying to raise money for Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan.

Craig Titus was trying to spend 10 grand plus to hire a HITMAN.  MuscleMissions raised this amount of money.

Clearly this was the money to be spent on a HITMAN.  Musclemissions knows they are in hot water now and being investigated for this.  Solicitation for murder and funding it is serious business and if this was the case,  Then Mr. Musclemissions deserves to rot right next to Craig Titus.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2006, 12:41:06 PM »
I haven't read all the threads.

Has the dude from MM denied All involvement in that LV mess?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2006, 12:42:23 PM »
I am simply connecting the dots.

It is obvious that MuscleMissions was trying to raise money for Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan.

Craig Titus was trying to spend 10 grand plus to hire a HITMAN.  MuscleMissions raised this amount of money.

Clearly this was the money to be spent on a HITMAN.  Musclemissions knows they are in hot water now and being investigated for this.  Solicitation for murder and funding it is serious business and if this was the case,  Then Mr. Musclemissions deserves to rot right next to Craig Titus.
You ASSUMED your were connecting the dots. Craig has not been charge with a crime yet. Only Nelson Brady.

The Muscle Missions guy was part of Craig's book. That doesn't directly correlate to him being involved with any alleged hit as you claimed. There have been many people give money to Titus and Ryan but does that mean they were aware of any plan to knock off 3 witnesses? No.

You have no proof how any money was spent. Craig's audio book is still in the works and yet to be sold.

I'd suggest you shut up for your own good. Seriously bro, drop it and move on to preparing for your MD classic owning.
Elevate Your Image.™

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2006, 12:42:46 PM »
LOL!

What the guy put on his site is his proof of your crap. You're up shit creek without a paddle Adonis. Perhaps you should think before playing Barney Fife next time.

His whole site is used to defame Bodybuilders and the IFBB.  The judge will laugh at him for this and trying to help out a crazed murderer.

Nobody cares about the scum and dregs of society and these two are just that. 

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2006, 12:44:13 PM »
Adonis speculating on this issue doesn't really seem much different to me than Muscle Missions speculating on all these bodybuilders worshipping Satan and performing demonic rituals; obviously murder is a bigger deal but if Muscle Missions could sue Adonis, couldn't Levrone or whoever else is mentioned negatively on his site sue him?

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2006, 12:44:36 PM »
His whole site is used to defame Bodybuilders and the IFBB.  The judge will laugh at him for this and trying to help out a crazed murderer.

I seriously doubt a judge would laugh at him.  After all, if he was guilty of libel, etc., dontcha think the Weiders would have shut him down by now?...

Sorry, Adam.  My advice would be to get a good lawyer and brace for the worst.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2006, 12:44:49 PM »

Two different things. Two wrongs don't make a right.

You only continue to give him more fuel for his fire every time you post.
Elevate Your Image.™

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2006, 12:45:29 PM »
and order or a piece of paper won't do you much good bro..and without any prior threats or likewise you'll be either laughed at or not taken seriously.
That. Plus the police won't take him serious on the fact that he looks like his genes were spliced with a lab rat. Especially this time of year...they'd be like..."Son, why don't you take that rat mask off then tell me again about this eh...post..posting..post thing again???"
?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2006, 12:46:36 PM »
couldn't Levrone or whoever else is mentioned negatively on his site sue him?
Yes, however it doesn't give Adonis the right to say what he is saying.
Elevate Your Image.™

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2006, 12:47:11 PM »
i'm just sayin..i'd be careful who's ass he's got his nose up.  Mind yours before minding others. It is his right...but the constitution won't save your ass from a bullet.

Oooooh, you are sooo sued.

You just insinuated that TA may be shot by MM................
HAHA, RON.....

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2006, 12:47:20 PM »
Adonis speculating on this issue doesn't really seem much different to me than Muscle Missions speculating on all these bodybuilders worshipping Satan and performing demonic rituals; obviously murder is a bigger deal but if Muscle Missions could sue Adonis, couldn't Levrone or whoever else is mentioned negatively on his site sue him?

The issue at hand is not just libel.  It is not just character defamation.  It is accusing someone of being complicit in a plot to MURDER other human beings.  That's in an ENTIRELY different category than suggesting that somebody may be involved in "satanic worship" (no offense, of course, to our pig-sacrificing satanic brethren out there)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2006, 12:47:27 PM »
Nice try. You're accusing an individual of being part of solicitation to commit murder. You've named the individual and have no right to make the accusations you are. You've based your claims on heasay and assumptions. You've put it out there for all to see and got called on it. You don't have the right to accuse someone of the things you've done unless you have proof to back it up.

You got called on your BS and as much as I think the Muscle Mission guy is out in left field he has every right to take action against you.

I have seen myself many public figures accusing and condmening the likes of Michael Jackson,OJ Simpson and Robert Blake well before they were found innocent and even after.

I have the Constitutional right to say what I think about a lunatic who helps a murderer raise funds to do who knows what with, possibly solicit murder.

Its obvious that Musclemissions was involved in helping Craig Titus raise money.  Why would Craig Need 10,000 dollars?

I know...I know!!!!

To buy a hitman.   Funny that the gym sold for 12,000 and it was sold at the same time Craig Titus was discussing how much money would be needed for a Hitman.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2006, 12:50:08 PM »
I have seen myself many public figures accusing and condmening the likes of Michael Jackson,OJ Simpson and Robert Blake well before they were found innocent and even after.

I have the Constitutional right to say what I think about a lunatic who helps a murderer raise funds to do who knows what with, possibly solicit murder.

Its obvious that Musclemissions was involved in helping Craig Titus raise money.  Why would Craig Need 10,000 dollars?

I know...I know!!!!

To buy a hitman.   Funny that the gym sold for 12,000 and it was sold at the same time Craig Titus was discussing how much money would be needed for a Hitman.
Craig also needed money for lawyer fees. You have no proof that the muscle mission money didn't go towards lawyer fees.

The only thing you know - the smell you're smelling  - is the shit currently in your pants.
Elevate Your Image.™

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2006, 12:51:22 PM »

The only thing you know - the smell you're smelling  - is the shit currently in your pants.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

This thread should be stickied on the basis of that comment alone...CLASSIC

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2006, 12:51:43 PM »
Craig also needed money for lawyer fees. You have no proof that the muscle mission money didn't go towards lawyer fees.

He BY LAW HAS TO SHOW WHERE THE MONEY WENT!

That will be interesting.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2006, 12:53:55 PM »
He BY LAW HAS TO SHOW WHERE THE MONEY WENT!

That will be interesting.
And you BY LAW HAVE TO SHOW YOUR PROOF to which you are accusing this guy of being linked to the charges against Nelson Brady's solicitation to commit murder.

THAT should be interesting.
Elevate Your Image.™

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2006, 12:55:32 PM »
Lmao at this thread!

The Getbig soap opera continues, Adonis as ever at the centre of it!

Stay tuned as in the next episode as Mike finds out who Cheri has been playing away with! lol

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST