Author Topic: US Miltary won't kill Deep State because War is their Bread & Butter  (Read 463 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
I've been thinking it over and now realize it's naïve to think the military will take out the Deep State if the opportunity comes along. War is how they make their living. And with the Deep State gone, that all goes away. No more big military spending.

But if the US is bankrupt, perhaps they won't have a choice because the military jobs will vanish as well. Kind of the way the Roman Empire collapsed - they could not pay their soldiers anymore.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: US Miltary won't kill Deep State because War is their Bread & Butter
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 03:04:50 PM »
Good soldiers obey orders from their leaders.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 03:16:12 PM »
the joo sa needs to butt the fuck out of others affairs like isreal and china for example

heal yourself first guy

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 03:46:39 PM »
I've been thinking it over and now realize it's naïve to think the military will take out the Deep State if the opportunity comes along. War is how they make their living. And with the Deep State gone, that all goes away. No more big military spending.

But if the US is bankrupt, perhaps they won't have a choice because the military jobs will vanish as well. Kind of the way the Roman Empire collapsed - they could not pay their soldiers anymore.

we are now seeing the fall of Western Society
Europe and the USA are drowning in muslim migrants
Russia and China will pick up the spoils after the Wests war with Islam.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2024, 03:53:13 PM »
we are now seeing the fall of Western Society
Europe and the USA are drowning in muslim migrants
Russia and China will pick up the spoils after the Wests war with Islam.

i was back in the joo sa 3 years ago after being gone for bout 15 years and it got MUCH WORSE

more fat ugly people, more violence and danger, more restriction of freedom of speech, freedom of choice etc

i'm soooo fucking happy i got the fuck outta dat shithole

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2024, 01:17:40 AM »

Yep, the US economy is propped up by the military industrial complex.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2024, 02:51:38 AM »
[/youtube]

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2024, 07:18:03 PM »
[/youtube]

….there’s a 4th which is why our forefathers wrote the Second Amendment. Not sure why he left that part out.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2024, 10:40:31 PM »

Some people will join the army only to take all their weapons and attack the government. The government is despised. They are openly non-White. Why would any White person go and fight a war for cockroaches that hate the White race?! Fuck that. Lindsey Graham and all the other vermin can go fight on the front lines, and report back to me! I give orders, I don't take them!

On a serious note, I'll join and the second I get a chance, take all the weapons I can get and fuck shit up.

In Vietnam, many soldiers, Whites & African Americans, fragged their officers. The officers did not care about their lives and often sent them on doomed missions.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/fragging-vietnam-war

Fragging: When Soldiers In Vietnam Revolted Against Their Officers By Murdering Them With Grenades

What Was Fragging?
As the Vietnam War dragged on, soldiers began to see the war as unjust and unwinnable, leading to openly mutinous behavior.

By way of a “fragmentation grenade,” from which the term “fragging” was derived, a soldier could effectively do away with an officer without leaving any evidence. Because the shell of the grenade was destroyed, any fingerprints were destroyed with it. Individual grenades were also not given unique serial numbers, so any effort to trace the murder weapon back to the murderer was unlikely.

Fragging attacks were usually retaliation for some disciplinary action, although they were also sometimes a convenient means for worried troops to get rid of an officer they thought was incompetent.

Targets were sometimes even given a warning in the form of a grenade with their names painted on it, planted in their sleeping quarters with the safety pin still in.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2024, 10:42:02 PM »
Good soldiers obey orders from their leaders.
What leaders? Lindsey Graham?! Those cockroaches?!

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2024, 11:00:10 PM »
The fact that "draining the swamp" is now part of political discourse means that it will never happen. It's a slow rug.