Author Topic: Trips across the Border...  (Read 6089 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Trips across the Border...
« on: October 24, 2006, 03:03:18 PM »

With the recent crackdown on AAS across the border and subsequent death of QV's operation, how many of you have made recent trips across with the intent of bringing AAS back?

If so, how much did you get across, and how did you bring it back?

The biggest issue for me is the pharmacies near the tourist areas, because they are notorious for phoning ahead to the border checkpoint and ratting people out.  I believe some are paid to do this by the cops.

I'm not sure if the prices are even low enough to make the risk worth it.

I suppose I could take a prescription with me from an American doctor and have that with me in case I'm questioned, as the new law that came out allows for a 90 day supply, I believe, of any medicine can be filled via a Mexican pharmacy as long as it's written by a certified American Doc.

I think I'll try that when I go down next time.

On the other hand, if any of you have had success smuggling any across, I'd like to know.

What are the prices like these days?

Can you negotiate prices or are they set?

What legit pharmaceutical brands are still being sold?

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Trips across the Border...
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 03:05:40 PM »
i wouldn't even risk it, if anything i'd go down there buy some, inject it there and come back and maybe go back down as needed.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 04:30:46 PM »
actually the border agents have seen every possible way to bring back drugs...Even if it layed out here exactly how to do it, you wouldn't be giving any info that they didn't already know...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 05:50:15 PM »
Overall bad idea unless you have a script.  Fines range from 500 to 5000 dollars if caught.  Not sure about prices although my buddy who goes down regularly says prices rose with the presidential elections fairly recently.  I know they used to carry Ttokyo but I have heard bad things about them.

I'm referring to Organon products, not any of the cheap vet gear.

When I was down there years ago they had the Organon Rediject syringes.

I'd hope they still have some pharmaceutical grade there.

DIV

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 05:58:42 PM »
I'd keep any info on bringing anything illegal into the country to yourself,

Or

Take it to a PM ("The PM system works......")

U

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 09:25:27 PM »
Gotcha.  Not sure about now but they used to (two and half years ago...i think)

About ten years ago when I was down there, I bought an Organon Rediject syringe, but I can't remember how much they were.

I'll probably just bring a legal script from the states and get it filled...

That is legal and there's nothing they can do about it.

DIV

Journeyman

• Getbig II
  • BIGGER STRONGER FASTER!
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 11:12:03 AM »
I'd keep any info on bringing anything illegal into the country to yourself,

Or

Take it to a PM ("The PM system works......")

agreed theres some LE members on this forum they say there cool but theyre still LE
Journeyman

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 11:24:07 AM »
agreed theres some LE members on this forum they say there cool but theyre still LE

Yeah but they won't waste their time on "one" guy getting a few amps across the boarder...

they are looking for source information to catch the big guys...

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 12:16:15 PM »

LE is everywhere, so it doesn't matter.

I'm not giving out my personal info here so it shouldn't matter.

Yeah but they won't waste their time on "one" guy getting a few amps across the boarder...

they are looking for source information to catch the big guys...

8)

Exactly....

DIV

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2006, 03:47:15 PM »
About ten years ago when I was down there, I bought an Organon Rediject syringe, but I can't remember how much they were.

I'll probably just bring a legal script from the states and get it filled...

That is legal and there's nothing they can do about it.

DIV

You can bring the redijects across through customs. Just claim them but you can have no more than 50 units, in other words, 50 redijects. They don't ask for perscription or anything. Remember steriods are a medicine just like pencillin. When you bring across pecillin they don't ask for a script or confiscate it, they don't have the authority to just like steriods. However, veterianry steriods are illegal even if you claim them.
Don't let em fool ya

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2006, 04:28:06 PM »
You can get in trouble for not declaring meds and yes they will ask you for your script or you have to call down ahead of time.  Just because they are meds doesn't mean you don't have to show why you have them. In recent years they have busted everyone, not just source guys.  I say that because I know guys who have been busted in the past few years and they are not source men.  I think looking like a juicer will get you caught more easily. 

That is exactly why I'd just declare the meds and show them my script via an American doc...

There's nothing they can do.

I also agree that being a "bodybuilder" will get you popped easier.

There's no way I could get away with it......

DIV

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2006, 06:12:32 PM »
I dont think it would be worth it to get caught

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2006, 08:20:23 PM »
Organon Sust.rediject ($8-$12)
Sten Rediject 3  ($8-10)
Deca organon rediject 2 ($16)
Primoteston-Schering 1 $6-$8
Stenox 2.5 mg tabs ??
Proviron _Schering $11 for 10
clenbuterol_ Novegam $5 20 tabs
Testoprim 3 ($7-$8) ouch.... they hurt

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2006, 08:28:41 PM »
Organon Sust.rediject ($8-$12)
Sten Rediject 3  ($8-10)
Deca organon rediject 2 ($16)
Primoteston-Schering 1 $6-$8
Stenox 2.5 mg tabs ??
Proviron _Schering $11 for 10
clenbuterol_ Novegam $5 20 tabs
Testoprim 3 ($7-$8) ouch.... they hurt

These are recent quotes?

$8 for an Organon rediject seems high....  :o

DIV

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2006, 08:32:09 PM »
 Yes that is recent, depends where you go I suppose.  The farther into Centro the better of course.  Which border btw.

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2006, 03:49:11 AM »
You can get in trouble for not declaring meds and yes they will ask you for your script or you have to call down ahead of time.  Just because they are meds doesn't mean you don't have to show why you have them. In recent years they have busted everyone, not just source guys.  I say that because I know guys who have been busted in the past few years and they are not source men.  I think looking like a juicer will get you caught more easily. 

Man ya'll are making this harder than it has to be. I never have had to show a script for any kind of medication, e.g. sustanon, clenbuterol, clomid, nolvadex, etc. Just claim them at customs in other words show them what you have. Customs officers are not pharmacists, they don't take perscriptions.

How can you show them a perscription once you have already bought the stuff? See, you give your perscription to the pharmacist and he takes you perscription and give you the medicine, e.g., steriods. You don't get your perscription back. Therefore you can't show your perscription and customs can't ask you for one.
Don't let em fool ya

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2006, 03:51:41 AM »
These are recent quotes?

$8 for an Organon rediject seems high....  :o

DIV

Those are slightly lower prices. But it depends where you go.
Don't let em fool ya

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2006, 06:05:46 AM »
In recent years they have busted everyone, not just source guys.  I say that because I know guys who have been busted in the past few years and they are not source men.  I think looking like a juicer will get you caught more easily. 

i was talking about the LE officers who visit this board as someone stated above...

8)

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2006, 06:22:46 AM »
Im happy paying $2.00 a amp for sust 250 by organon and $2.00 a amp for test 250 from galenika but thats just me.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2006, 06:39:03 AM »
Im happy paying $2.00 a amp for sust 250 by organon and $2.00 a amp for test 250 from galenika but thats just me.

Damn...

i would be happy as well!!!

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2006, 09:09:03 AM »
But then you have no proof of a legal purchase, at least IMO.  Border officials know what AAS looks like.  And if you declare it there, it doesn't mean you can't be busted on the US side and have to verify legal possession.

Exactly.

Legal possession in Mexico doesn't equate to legal possession in the states.

I remember a case in Texas where a woman had an American script for medication, went to Mexico and had it filled because it was less expensive, came back across and was arrested for unlawful possession simply because she broke local state laws, though she DID NOT break the Federal law.

In essence, the state law took precedence, and she was prosecuted.

I believe that was Texas only........doesn't apply to other states, but the point being you need legal justification for whatever jurisdiction you are in.

DIV

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2006, 10:28:41 AM »
You have to be very careful especially if your going only over the border. If your going to puerto vallarta or mexico city its prob easier but go to a pharmacy no where near the tourist areas.  Speak spanish as much as possible. Ive don this before and have had no problems but the key is going with some friends and have one that looks like he doesnt work out at all carry it for you.   I would never carry the gear myslelf they could peg me as a body builder right away.  I get asked most of the time if i have any prescription medication. coming back from Europe too.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2006, 10:59:43 AM »
fuck mexico and the shit they sell.  Mexico today is not the same as it was years ago.  The recent busts down there have limited the supply of real gear and increased the supply of shit gear.  They piss me off when I am down there and guys outside of pharmacies walk up to me and yell, "steroids, you want steroids?".  One slimey asshole grabed my arm and tried to pull me in so I knocked him out cold right there.

Sleezy place.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2006, 12:35:25 PM »

I have to agree here..  Even the cops are scum.. I don't recommend helping Mexico's economy by wasting your money on their junk anymore
agreed, besides its to easy to find a greedy doctor in America that will give you real shit not some bathtub brew and its a legal prescription ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2006, 01:52:46 PM »
f**k mexico and the shit they sell.  Mexico today is not the same as it was years ago.  The recent busts down there have limited the supply of real gear and increased the supply of shit gear.  They piss me off when I am down there and guys outside of pharmacies walk up to me and yell, "steroids, you want steroids?".  One slimey asshole grabed my arm and tried to pull me in so I knocked him out cold right there.

Sleezy place.

I wasn't considering buying any vet gear......but if the Organon Sustanon was decently priced, I'd consider it.  The redijects can't be faked, too expensive for counterfeiters to do it.

DIV