Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 765446 times)

ASJChaotic

Re: Nasser Nights - Nov 1 to Nov 6/08
« Reply #100 on: November 15, 2008, 10:03:28 PM »
Nasser big as a house still
why is he still on the gear though?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2008, 10:07:20 PM »
come on , even ralph lauren makes XXL shirts

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #102 on: November 15, 2008, 10:24:15 PM »
Thanks for the positive replies.

Honestly, he does not eat very much!  I would say on average he was eating 100 grams of protein per day, and maybe just over 3000 calories.  He explained that during his competitive days he closely watched his food and protein intake, but after stuffing so much protein in for 18 years he's sort of sick of it and now just eats what he wants.  For example, a typical breakfast would include cereal, oatmeal, bagel with nutella, some fruit, and milk with the cereal - the only protein in the meal coming from the milk.  Post work-out once he only had strawberry crepes which had no protein at all.  Usually about twice a day he will have a fair serving of meat, but does not have any protein shakes otherwise. 

How is he able to maintain 300+ lbs on such low protein intake? Genetics.

And yes I got to meet Sato!  She is also huge (135 lbs), and very friendly.  She did not bark at me the whole time I was there, and we got along very well - once she even fell asleep next to me.  He takes her for walks twice a day, and sometimes to the beach as well.  Sato's diet does consist of some dog food but mainly mesquite turkey, roast beef, steak, rice, etc.  One evening the Three Times (at least) Uncrowned Mr. Olympia cut her up a very large steak and she ate it in about 10 seconds!

More pics - some with Sato in them and the fourth at the Wild Animal Park

As long as Nasser lifts heavy he'll always be huge, those genetics......

How did you feel about Sato?

Were you permitted to pet the furball or was she vicious?   ???

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2008, 10:31:15 PM »

As long as Nasser lifts heavy he'll always be huge, those genetics......

DIV
He is still on lots of drugs also..
My question is why? he doesnt compete , he doesnt use his body as a promotion tool , in a bodybuilding sense he is a failure..

Any image that can be linked to him being successfull is all leeched from his parents , not his own doing..

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2008, 10:34:05 PM »
He is still on lots of drugs also..
My question is why? he doesnt compete , he doesnt use his body as a promotion tool , in a bodybuilding sense he is a failure..

Any image that can be linked to him being successfull is all leeched from his parents , not his own doing..

Perhaps he is addicted to the AAS/GH/IGF-1/Insulin?

I'd say he likes being large........

DIV

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #105 on: November 15, 2008, 10:37:52 PM »
Perhaps he is addicted to the AAS/GH/IGF-1/Insulin?

I'd say he likes being large........

DIV
Yes very true.I suppose if his health is not suffering then go hard  :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #106 on: November 15, 2008, 10:38:24 PM »

She's adorable!  She never once barked at me, and she enjoyed being petted and scratched.  Once I pet her to sleep too :)

bigbobs
i note a chess set in the pool room
is Nasser also a chess player?
it would not suprise me given his intellect

Yes, he is.  Ever since his teens the Three Times (at least) Uncrowned Mr. Olympia enjoys exercising his intellect with a game of chess :)

Nasser big as a house still
why is he still on the gear though?

When a retired pro looks small getbiggers say, "He was all drugs!" "He is only 200 lbs!" "I look bigger than him!" etc. and when one like Nasser remains large they ask "Why is he still on drugs?"  So is there an optimum size that the retired pro is supposed to maintain to avoid questioning?  ::)

come on , even ralph lauren makes XXL shirts

He honestly wears XXXL.  However, I think this one might be closer to your liking? :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 15, 2008, 10:43:08 PM »
in a bodybuilding sense he is a failure..

haha, I guess winning the second and third largest bodybuilding shows, getting runner up at the biggest show, and earning and saving enough during his competitive years to now be financially independent is considered being a "failure"  ::)

Some more shots from Urban Body gym :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2008, 10:45:21 PM »
She's adorable!  She never once barked at me, and I enjoyed being petted and scratched.  Once I pet her to sleep too :)

So Nasser fed the dog fresh steaks?

That dog probably eats better than half the kids on this board due to the recession.   ;D

DIV

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2008, 10:50:16 PM »
So Nasser fed the dog fresh steaks?

Yes, he only feeds her the best of lean meats and just some dog food.  Her favourite is roast beef, and he she also gets lost of mesquite turkey and steak.  Once he was inquiring on a specific brand of roast beef which he knew Sato likes the most, and after the clerk spent some time searching for it he mentioned that it was for his dog lol...he got a very surprised look from her!

Jizzacked

« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2008, 10:55:04 PM »
those are some really cool pics as well as an interesting story.  nasser sounds like he was a real gracious host, I honestly never thought he would let a fan come stay with him no less, but nasser is known to despise the g4p shit so its possible bigbob's online mancrush persona is just for comic relief... I used to just think you were just a serious stalker bobs, but people don't usually welcome stalkers with open arms and offer to have them stay at their house.

just a few questions... did you guys speak arabic to each other and become good friends based on the common ground of your ancestry (serious question, its not a racist thing I am just curious)

and also, is he independently wealthy due to family money allowing him to live such a laid back lifestyle with seemingly no worries?  when I was in college the arab kids were always extremely friendly and they were obviously never hurting for money, coming overseas to go to school, always well dressed and well mannered.. sounds stereotypical and I know that is just one class of arab foreigner types typical to academia settings.. I am just curious if that is the key to nasser seemingly doing nothing but living what appears to be the good life.

anyways, good thread and thanks for sharing the pics

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2008, 11:28:24 PM »
those are some really cool pics as well as an interesting story.  nasser sounds like he was a real gracious host, I honestly never thought he would let a fan come stay with him no less, but nasser is known to despise the g4p shit so its possible bigbob's online mancrush persona is just for comic relief... I used to just think you were just a serious stalker bobs, but people don't usually welcome stalkers with open arms and offer to have them stay at their house.

just a few questions... did you guys speak arabic to each other and become good friends based on the common ground of your ancestry (serious question, its not a racist thing I am just curious)

and also, is he independently wealthy due to family money allowing him to live such a laid back lifestyle with seemingly no worries?  when I was in college the arab kids were always extremely friendly and they were obviously never hurting for money, coming overseas to go to school, always well dressed and well mannered.. sounds stereotypical and I know that is just one class of arab foreigner types typical to academia settings.. I am just curious if that is the key to nasser seemingly doing nothing but living what appears to be the good life.

anyways, good thread and thanks for sharing the pics

Nasser does not take anything from his parents.  He was one of the top earners in the sport for almost 10 years.  Even when his contest placings dropped in his last few competitive years he still made lots of apperances and photo sales.  He also made over a million dollars in appreciation of his mansion which he sold a few years ago.  If you do the math it's not unreasonable to assume that he is financially independent from his previous income and investment decisions.  If Nasser needed anything from his parents he would be living with them in Germany and not on his own in (relatively) expensive San Diego.

I don't speak Arabic as my background is from Pakistan, so we spoke in English.  We don't have common "ancestry" as he is half-Egyptian and half-Bosnian.  We do share the Islamic faith but have not really talked much about religion.  Speaking of religion, here is a pic of us outside of a mosque in San Diego.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2008, 11:37:49 PM »
Yes, he only feeds her the best of lean meets and just some dog food.  Her favourite is roast beef, and he she also gets lost of mesquite turkey and steak.  Once he was inquiring on a specific brand of roast beef which he knew Sato likes the most, and after the clerk spent some time searching for it he mentioned that it was for his dog lol...he got a very surprised look from her!

Nasser spoils the dog.......

News @ 11!   ;D

DIV

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2008, 11:39:43 PM »
Bob, plain and simple, you are as gay as the day is long. I have never seen another man so "giddy" over another man. I can understand if you are a fan, but staying and living with the man while you are an adult with a real time profession is very creepy. You're not even the same race. What do you have in common with him except your sexual desire. Very odd and creepy. Let me guess, you have no girlfriend, and Nasser posters all over your wall.  

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2008, 11:40:32 PM »
His multi-million dollar home that he sold a few years ago was previously posted by Knny187.  Currently he lives in an above-average home in a nice neighbourhood.  I didn't take any pics of his house.  I did take one of the Benz though:

how do we know thats his benz? i mean, anybody can take a picture at any car in a parking lot right?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #115 on: November 15, 2008, 11:47:17 PM »
haha, I guess winning the second and third largest bodybuilding shows, getting runner up at the biggest show, and earning and saving enough during his competitive years to now be financially independent is considered being a "failure"  ::)

Most of that money would of gone on food and drugs to "maintain" during the year..Contest prep drug/diet would of been huge..
He leeches from his parents and at the time his wife who he also used to beat to a pulp.

The biggest identity in this sport put him in his place and snubbed him and basicly said you are not welcome here on stage with these other real champions.(Arnold)

He is a has been and your obbsession with him is very strange , how much did he charge you to "visit him"...

OT Here did you close your dairy while worshiping nassoil or did your relatives keep it running for you?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2008, 11:48:05 PM »
how do we know thats his benz? i mean, anybody can take a picture at any car in a parking lot right?
does benz drive a benz?  ;D

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 15, 2008, 11:48:40 PM »
Bob, it looks like you and Nasser have a very beautiful (strictly platonic) relatationship.  Congrats on finding your soul mate.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 15, 2008, 11:50:04 PM »

Is this one better for you?  

ASJChaotic

« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2008, 11:50:58 PM »
Is this one better for you?  

now you're stealing the car?  ;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2008, 11:53:17 PM »
now you're stealing the car?  ;D

thinking the same

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2008, 12:00:55 AM »
Doesn't get more intense than being trained by Huge Nasser

ASJChaotic

« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2008, 12:01:51 AM »
Doesn't get more intense than being trained by Huge Nasser

what tips did he give you?
if you want to share some

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2008, 12:03:50 AM »
bigbobs, now thats a nice part, trained by nasser.

No doubt training with the uncrowned mr o is something not many can say.

Personally, id rather train with a crowned mr o

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2008, 12:04:40 AM »
btw bobs, i seriously expected a picture of nasser confirming he still is 300 lbs with abs  ;D