Author Topic: Toxic Vacation Pix  (Read 13482 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Toxic Vacation Pix
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2006, 01:16:50 PM »
That's a girl in those pics.................... ...................

right?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2006, 10:33:21 AM »
That's a girl in those pics.................... ...................

right?

dont ya worry mikey..iut'll turn into a beautiful boy once i add some juice to it come early spring....remember these pix now..remember em good...

there is a reason the folks at my old gym used to call me chameleon :)
carpe` vaginum!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2006, 04:46:43 AM »
Did you happen to get to Ft. Lauderdale for the yacht show Tox?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2006, 10:07:53 AM »
Did you happen to get to Ft. Lauderdale for the yacht show Tox?

nope dood..its like going to a strip club...looking at stuff you cant have at that moment...its just a tease... :-\

carpe` vaginum!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2006, 10:14:12 AM »
Hell, I could have gotten you into the sick parties ON some of the super yachts. Free open bar, too!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2006, 10:22:46 AM »
Hell, I could have gotten you into the sick parties ON some of the super yachts. Free open bar, too!

NOWWW u tell me >:(  actually i ws there with a sick friend...soo i kinda had to stay with her and stick around her most of the time...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2006, 10:02:47 AM »
Dork!

babytox! :D

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2006, 10:06:04 AM »
here ..some of the clan in paki...when i ws visiting...i got a scanner and now i'm gonna scan everything! ;D...dunno why the heck i ws running back and forth from kinkos all the time >:(

yeah..i wear glasses >:(

carpe` vaginum!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2006, 01:09:24 PM »
Nice house man. Let me know when you guys need door hardware, lighting or faucets. I'll hook you up wholesale!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2006, 07:03:18 PM »
Nice house man. Let me know when you guys need door hardware, lighting or faucets. I'll hook you up wholesale!

in pakistan??? lol
carpe` vaginum!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2006, 08:30:50 AM »
bahia mar FL..whatever that means...i didn't like the FL beaches..2 much sea weed..plus i had an underwater camera...soo most of the pix i took were under water :-\

Junaid,

What happened to the planned vacation with Jake?

It died a slow death.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2006, 12:17:29 PM »
Junaid,

What happened to the planned vacation with Jake?

It died a slow death.....

DIV

jake ws supposed to get back to me with the details..never did..gues he got buzy with skool..i'm still up for it man...either way plan to come down for the bodyrock...you have plenty of time to prep now..i'm telling ya wayyyy in advance...the above vacation ix where when i went with my sick friend last summer..she didn't have $ so i kinda paid her way....and hense ended any chance of me continuing a cycle...

but on the flip side been training pretty hard natty...gonna continue like this till summer..for once actually build a base...today i deadlift...hopfully hit 275 for 12..i'll be happy with that :)..only thing thats been bothering me is that i seem to have a-symmetrical moscle soreness in my back....that bugs the shit outta me... >:(
carpe` vaginum!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2006, 05:02:38 PM »

jake ws supposed to get back to me with the details..never did..gues he got buzy with skool..i'm still up for it man...either way plan to come down for the bodyrock...you have plenty of time to prep now..i'm telling ya wayyyy in advance...the above vacation ix where when i went with my sick friend last summer..she didn't have $ so i kinda paid her way....and hense ended any chance of me continuing a cycle...

but on the flip side been training pretty hard natty...gonna continue like this till summer..for once actually build a base...today i deadlift...hopfully hit 275 for 12..i'll be happy with that :)..only thing thats been bothering me is that i seem to have a-symmetrical moscle soreness in my back....that bugs the shit outta me... >:(

I need to get the east coast to visit sometimes.........I haven't forgotten, just things come up.

We should visit Jake if possible......

DIV

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2006, 09:23:01 PM »
I need to get the east coast to visit sometimes.........I haven't forgotten, just things come up.

DIV

same here...sometimes i feel like i'm bound by my empathy...i'd planned to compete this yr..and then i give $ away to friends in need...i feel wrong even mentioning that..since one isn't supposed to brag about doing something good...but sometimes i lose out for being good and its starting to get 2 me...

apparently...having honour means ya finish last ..and stand to get run over..good intentions n all... in everything... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2006, 03:22:36 AM »
Tox, you came to Florida and all your shots are pool shots...what about the beach?
:D Weee

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2006, 03:45:06 AM »
yanno ..the first time ever i ws able to lay in bed and not see my abs as i lay down..or get up for that matter...it a nice grownupy kinda feeling... :)

Reminds of the day I realized I had to move my boobies in order to see my feet. It was a great feeling.  :D
w

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2006, 05:35:12 AM »
in pakistan??? lol

Doesn't matter where. I have agents in many countries.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2006, 10:21:46 AM »

well next time i need woodwork done...actually my dad is into real estate...i'll mention this to him...he buys land puts up houses and then sels em...he's starting to get into commercial estate....
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2006, 01:56:17 PM »

Rearden, what do you do?
w

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2006, 04:06:02 PM »

same here...sometimes i feel like i'm bound by my empathy...i'd planned to compete this yr..and then i give $ away to friends in need...i feel wrong even mentioning that..since one isn't supposed to brag about doing something good...but sometimes i lose out for being good and its starting to get 2 me...

apparently...having honour means ya finish last ..and stand to get run over..good intentions n all... in everything... :-\

Junaid,

As much money as your parent's have, you should have no problem with income. 

You can't be charitable to the point where you have nothing for yourself.

Find a balance.

DIV

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2006, 06:08:21 AM »
Junaid,

As much money as your parent's have, you should have no problem with income. 

You can't be charitable to the point where you have nothing for yourself.

Find a balance.

DIV

Div i ..ahh man...i.. crap dude...why did you have to use the word charitable...i HATE that word...i really do...i would die of hunger before i let anyone give me charity..hense..i NEVER give charity....

PS my good friend..i mave no problem with income as long as i do as my parents say...which i dont mostly...MOST of my party money comes from me tutoring and most of my living expences come from teaching...i happen to be smart(ish) ..which has nothing to do with me as an accomplishment ..i ws just born with it so i cant take credit for it....come next summer i move out and i shall be moving as a pretty palrty income compared to what i'm used to...

if i be a good wittle boy and marry a nice muslim sindhi gal i prolly wont have to work a single day of my life other than sign papers and do book work...\

..you know me beter than that Div..i'll marry for love...and thats the only reason i'll marry..and damn everything else mate..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2006, 06:10:54 AM »
Tox, you came to Florida and all your shots are pool shots...what about the beach?

i didn't like FL beaches.....too much sea weed...ick... >:(  ..well ok i ws on the beach a fair bit but who wants to be incharge of the camera and keep it safe on the beach.....

yanno ..no one.... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2006, 06:37:42 AM »

i didn't like FL beaches.....too much sea weed...ick... >:(  ..well ok i ws on the beach a fair bit but who wants to be incharge of the camera and keep it safe on the beach.....

yanno ..no one.... :-\
What beach were you at? Were you on the west coast? They had a ton of seaweed and had red tide something fierce this year.

I am on the South Eastern coast and Juno is nothing like that. 
:D Weee

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2006, 06:41:43 AM »
What beach were you at? Were you on the west coast? They had a ton of seaweed and had red tide something fierce this year.

I am on the South Eastern coast and Juno is nothing like that. 

Miami and Fort lauderdale..i spent most of my time by the pool bar ;D

bahia maria ws where i stayed...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2006, 06:42:49 AM »
oo..whats red tide?
carpe` vaginum!