Author Topic: A little sample of Tomr1972 BEGGING to post on the V!  (Read 4056 times)

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
Re: A little sample of Tomr1972 BEGGING to post on the V!
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2006, 02:37:35 AM »
Quote from: tomr1976 on October 21, 2006, 08:49:52 PM
Dude please don't delete my posts let me post here. This is the only fun I have at times. I was just kidding about the IP address. f**k you kiwi, let me post here tubby you fat shit Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

This is a pm he sent to Kiwiol after being banned for his obsessive compulsive stalking and making claims of having a gimmick in the SQUAD and being a moderator on the G&O. This little bullshit artist is more delusional than the other fucknut he stalks, Adonis. So do the majority of us a favor, and go back to playing Dungeon and Dragons with your little 12 year old school buddies.

By the way, nice pic. You must fight for the UFC. hahahahahahahaha, get WRECKED!

HAHAHAHA

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2006, 02:40:34 AM »
Hey! Wait a second!

That's not me in that picture! I'm bigger (fatter) than that dude....

Another "Squad" accusation exploded!

The Luke
Chubby dwarf monster hunter?... yes... tomr1976?.... no

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2006, 05:36:54 AM »
I don't think you're the Luke. I think you're another guy on these boards who won't stop swinging from SQUAD nuts. And MisterMagoo, I'm a man of my word. It's nothing more than a Getbig account, if he says he has access to ip's like he says he does, he can post it and I'll delete my account on the spot. He's pulling his information off the MD forums where as far as I know, I've been banned since the second day the board was open.

TomR1972 is nothing but a lying sack of shit like Adonis. It's funny that he stalks TA though, monster man lust.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2006, 04:51:03 PM »
Hey tomr, time to pack it in and kill yourself. Seriously bro, end it now, its not worth going on.