Author Topic: marijuana  (Read 5397 times)

on one

• Getbig II
Re: marijuana
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2006, 04:30:13 PM »
iv asked the question to my doctor and on these boards smoking weed does not raise estrogen enough to matter especially if your taking things to block it

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2006, 06:34:00 PM »
I go to the gym soo high sometimes that the forced paranoia makes it easy to stay away from others and just get down to lifting...plus you feel the pump sooo much better. . . I smoke like a blunt a day but I put it out after four to five hits cause I get that high grade hippie stuff... Its not for everyone though ...
diddo this
d[-_-]b actin all cool

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2006, 08:09:24 AM »
iv asked the question to my doctor and on these boards smoking weed does not raise estrogen enough to matter especially if your taking things to block it

thats comforting. it would be a shame if something i loved so much(weed) was really hindering my workouts in a negative way.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2006, 11:06:41 AM »
MARIJUANA KILLS....
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2006, 11:17:49 AM »
MARIJUANA KILLS....

Not a single recorded soul has been taken from smoking weed.
~

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2006, 06:29:51 AM »
I find its a toss up I focus better but my emotions are more flatlined and i do most my best lifts when i get angry or hyped up about it. But you do get pritty fryed after a work out session you lungs just suck that shit right in ;)

Actully lots of peeps have dided from smoking weed cause smokin can kill u period!
But so what junk food kills ya plastic water bottles etc...... on forever, I just try not to smoke to much in one day. I used to smoke 1 oz ever 3 days but now i cut dwn to 1/8th per day, It's a good thing that I make good $$$ cause that shit gets costly here and I'm in Canada Nanaimo BC, Bud capatal of Noth America.
P

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2006, 07:45:19 AM »
Actully lots of peeps have dided from smoking weed cause smokin can kill u period!
But so what junk food kills ya plastic water bottles etc...... on forever, I just try not to smoke to much in one day.

Use a vaporizer instead, or cook with it. Both will save the lungs and $$$.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2006, 10:06:03 AM »
I used to smoke 1 oz ever 3 days but now i cut dwn to 1/8th per day, It's a good thing that I make good $$$ cause that shit gets costly here and I'm in Canada Nanaimo BC, Bud capatal of Noth America.
goddamn!!!!   and 1/8th to the face everyday???   i have smoked up to a ounce in one day...but i think on average its like one blunt every other day. your memory must be shot to shit bro.         
d[-_-]b actin all cool

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2006, 06:03:54 PM »
With the vaporizer I smoke .1 g. I can have 10 smoking sessions with one dime!! Moral of the story, get a vaporizer. IT WILL FUCK...YOU...UP!!
~

The Night Stalker

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I will fuck you
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2006, 06:05:18 PM »
i to smoke the pot. it is good for the sole.
With or without permision

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2006, 07:59:14 PM »
yes. i agree with figgs and pumpster. you cant go wrong with a vaporizer!!!! time to smoke it right now..

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2006, 08:26:23 AM »
This is Hilarious!  Potheads trying to justify that smoking pot doesn't effect their workouts,training,nutrition.

THanks for making me laugh this monday morning.

Now go smoke a doobie and munch out on a bag of dorito's!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2006, 01:15:52 PM »
ya I've been wanting to build myself a vaporizer :D THC vaporizes at 90 degrees I think or 95 somthing like that. My memorie is awsome, I run my own gasfitting buisness so I have to be mentally on at all times.

BTW Roster: 1.I'm not justifying anything of course it's bad for u! 2. Right on top of it bro got some ready to go, I'll eat straight patatos instade of Doritos tho;)
P

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2006, 06:32:14 PM »
This is Hilarious!  Potheads trying to justify that smoking pot doesn't effect their workouts,training,nutrition.

i have smoked weed pretty consistantly throughout my diet and have lost 35 lbs of fat with no muscle loss. took 4 months.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2006, 02:28:11 PM »

arent you the guy whos in his 50s and huge because youre still sticking needles in your ass?

worldgymjim

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2006, 04:36:17 PM »
Ive been to the gym stoned a few times. Actually ive had some really good work outs and cardio. Fuck, id just zone out with lifting partner and feel every pump and then complete zen with the headphones on kick cardio ass..hehe. Other times id come in get tired and lull around a while. guess it all depends on  your state of mind that day..even stoned...hmmm. hehe. Peace.
Just keep going

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2006, 11:33:58 AM »
i saw a post about drinking and how it affects bodybuilding so i wanted to know how does smoking weed affect bodybuilding? i smoke just about every day after my workouts and sometimes before and i think its awesome. nothing feels better than smoking after an awesome workout! the munchies also help me consume my daily protein. even though i do it every day i do not see it affecting my workouts negatively at all. i guess that answers my question right there but anybody have any opinions on this?

Hahahahahahaha, oh my!  this is classic justification of a bad habit!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2006, 11:06:49 PM »
We all justify bad habits my friend including you, so don't be such a hypocrite ;) Negative thinking is one bad habit that people changed and entire religions just so they can keep being judge mental and negative lol
And if u do roids then thats about as hypocritical as you can get :D

"Thats what I like about you white you can talk your self into anything"-Tomb Stone
P

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2006, 06:57:47 PM »
estrogen increase suspected plus determination. Would you smoke before a title fight. Approach all as the end then you can chase what youre after

That's actually a fact - weed does increase estrogen level!

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2006, 12:58:58 AM »
What's funny is that you are all overlooking the fact that Marijuana is an extremely potent vasodilator. 

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2006, 04:10:21 AM »
I used to smoke absolute shitloads of it for about 5 years, was training throughout.  Never realized how much better I'd feel when I quit.  Quitting was the best thing I ever did.
It hasn't helped...

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2006, 04:48:00 AM »
postworkout only.....before bed....then I find myself waking every couple of hours to eat...hmmm....