Author Topic: q for liberals  (Read 2845 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: q for liberals
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2006, 07:27:59 PM »
Ya that's kind of what I meant. In a dictatorship, it doesn't matter 'cause there's nothing they can do about it.

Didn't those 500 stale duds passed of as WMD's by the Limbaugh groupies all say "Made in the USA"?
Even though the USA manufactured those WMD's, I hardly think that could classify as having manufactured WMD's thereby making America a dictatorship. oh no... if America was a dictatorship, her leader would repeatedly do things and engage in conduct that would be considered very Un-American based upon standards set by the US Constitution, and anyone who opposed could be taken off in the dead of night, held indefinitely, without trial, without charge, without the protection of habeus corpus... um, wait a minute... nevermind.  :-[ 

No, those 500 duds don't.  It would have been something that experts would have agreed was a WMD and dangerous.  Also to, if we were a dictatorship, Every liberal post would be held against us in here and we'd be carted off.  We are not a dictatorship or even close to one.  But there have been steps taken in that direction but we are far from it.  In years to come we will take steps in the opposite direction. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2006, 07:34:00 PM »

No, those 500 duds don't.  It would have been something that experts would have agreed was a WMD and dangerous.  Also to, if we were a dictatorship, Every liberal post would be held against us in here

Guffaw! Like that's not happening now? Sha right! {lol}

We are not a dictatorship or even close to one.  But there have been steps taken in that direction but we are far from it.  In years to come we will take steps in the opposite direction. 

:o  :o  :o Years?! Dude, you don't have to wait years! There's an election coming up in just over a week. Start then
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2006, 07:37:52 PM »
Guffaw! Like that's not happening now? Sha right! {lol}

:o  :o  :o Years?! Dude, you don't have to wait years! There's an election coming up in just over a week. Start then

Well, there a black helicopter hovering over my house right now!   :P

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2006, 07:50:20 PM »
:o   :o   :o  Do you have any idea how much the war is costing, or who is paying for it,
...and who is going to continue to be paying for it? I know you don't have grandchildren or great grandchildren yet, ...so you'll just have to substitute with your own kids, ...but can you look them in the eyes and tell them why you so happily support encumbering them and their offspring for generations to come with monumental debtloads?

I can't speak for my unborn grandchildren, but if you're asking me whether I can I look my two oldest daughters in the eye, both of whom have expressed a desire join the military (with no urging from me), the answer is "yes." 

We were in debt before the war, would have been in debt without the war, and will likely be in debt for years to come. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2006, 08:02:39 PM »
I can't speak for my unborn grandchildren, but if you're asking me whether I can I look my two oldest daughters in the eye, both of whom have expressed a desire join the military (with no urging from me), the answer is "yes." 

Two trillion dollars with long term health care costs.  For what, again?

We were in debt before the war, would have been in debt without the war, and will likely be in debt for years to come. 

There is a really big crash coming, my friend.  Diversify your holdings.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2006, 08:41:53 PM »
CJ, you don't have to wait until 08, ...there's an election coming up in just over a week. You can start now.  :D

George W showed us what new Republicans are all about.  :o  Theres no excuse for backing that party anymore.

Voting Democrat all the way in Nov.  :)
S

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2006, 01:35:52 AM »
Two trillion dollars with long term health care costs.  For what, again?

There is a really big crash coming, my friend.  Diversify your holdings.

Already done.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2006, 12:44:47 PM »
Yeah, just think, he can vote to screw up the country before 08'.....great idea :D!!

The country is already screwed up! I'll vote in people who will hopefully fix it.