Author Topic: Theory on Paul Dillets lack of development!!!!!  (Read 4198 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Theory on Paul Dillets lack of development!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2006, 09:44:22 AM »
Hey bro you said it before me

Ni**a pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2006, 09:48:06 AM »
actually pauls back was huge.from the front his lats appeared huge as hell.there was a pic of paul standing next to nasser doing a standing relaxed pose from arnold 97 and bam he made nasser look like his bitch.i think so kinda messed it all up in posing his back properly..
Most on getbig don't get it-his back was excellent except for a lack of detail & the presentation of it, as can be seen here at the 1:59 minute mark. They're always looking for reasons & excuses for why he lost to someone like Yates that he was physically superior to without acknowledging politics:

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2006, 10:28:44 AM »
He was huge. :o

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2006, 12:12:27 PM »
multiple shoulder injuries limited the way he could train back, he just made up for it from the front. From the front, theres never been anyone that could rival his sheer presence, his size at his biggest was phenomenal. He made the biggest men look small in comparison
Scouser on Tour

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2006, 12:18:34 PM »
he sucked his towel too much...

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2006, 02:09:34 PM »
there's ripping on someone and then there's constructive criticism. like many bb's, if they are "shoulder dominant" pullers, like strydom, or dillet, for example, their delts will do the bulk of the work and the muscle in question(back) will simply not get worked.
i find it humorous. when there is all the name calling and hating on here, by people that probably weigh about as much as one of these hvywt's thighs. do you need to be a big bodybuilder to raise questions, or criticize? no. but  why put somebody down? attacking their "intelligence?" wtf does that have to do with anything?
don't hate just because you're a member of the "buck o' 5 club."

preach on bro, I am sick of listening to these geeks talk about how undeveloped a fucking PRO is, and the blame his pro status on drugs...

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2006, 02:19:16 PM »
preach on bro, I am sick of listening to these geeks talk about how undeveloped a fucking PRO is, and the blame his pro status on drugs...
It works in inverse proportion: the smaller the geek the bigger the theories about synthol and drugs.

Snotroot

• Getbig II
  • Burn bitches !!
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2006, 03:04:49 PM »
Paul's back actually looks good in that 94 clip, but the way he presents his posing is horrible. that's the whole problem I see he has,  not any under development.  Some people will never get it and I think Paul is one of them.