Author Topic: ________... appreciation thread...  (Read 5558 times)

ali23

• Getbig III
________... appreciation thread...
« on: October 28, 2006, 08:36:13 PM »
True Adonis, Alexx, Michael Arvilla, and Melvin Goodrum are the most delusional posters, and keep us laughing day in and day out... Congratulations on that, but get in the gym and actually workout, and you guys will get a thread congratulating your physiques!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Re: ________... appreciation thread...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 08:42:29 PM »
Enter the drag queen.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 08:43:21 PM »
THIS IS THE FRANK APPRECIATION THREAD

im frank

appreciate the f**k outta me

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 08:45:15 PM »
THIS IS NOT THE FRANK APPRECIATION THREAD

im frank

You are Frank when you find teh gayness in Huston.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 08:57:05 PM »
you 2 that just posted here, are obviously alter-egos of current users... you don't fool anybody.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 08:58:49 PM »
THIS IS NOT THE FRANK APPRECIATION THREAD

im frank

jimmy lover

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2006, 09:14:02 PM »

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2006, 09:22:20 PM »
I am training hard thank you mr. ali.
just push some weight!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2006, 09:36:24 PM »
Good post, does anybody realize that if 12 people here didn't post this place would be dead.Now how good do you all feel and just how important are all of you.ZERO would be that amount of importants. ::)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2006, 09:38:16 PM »
Good post, does anybody realize that if 12 people here didn't post this place would be dead.Now how good do you all feel and just how important are all of you.ZERO would be that amount of importants. ::)

You have some wild conspiracies! There are over 200 members logged in at any given time with different IP addresses. Are you saying that twelve people post from twelve different computers?
just push some weight!

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2006, 09:40:06 PM »
You have some wild conspiracies! There are over 200 members logged in at any given time with different IP addresses. Are you saying that twelve people post from twelve different computers?

I cant handle all this math >:(

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2006, 09:44:05 PM »
Alexxx count how many people post here,not many because as soon as they post all hell breaks loose on them calling them fag or homo and other names.Burn and be burnt is the mindset on this board.Ron puts me in Timeout for calling people fags and whateva but Mars said I should be Murdered like what Titus is accused of.This place is made up of only a few.And you know it.Getbug Boys Club.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2006, 09:45:43 PM »
I cant handle all this math >:(

hehehe I will make it simpler for you. There are 120 members logged in right now. Miss Karren thinks there are only 12 members running this site.

So: 120 members / 12 = 10

That means each member is supposed to have 10 different accounts on getbig. Double that during the day. Since Ron allows one account per member/computer that would mean Miss Karen's statement is false. There is no way 12 people run this site.
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2006, 09:48:35 PM »
Alexxx count how many people post here,not many because as soon as they post all hell breaks loose on them calling them fag or homo and other names.Burn and be burnt is the mindset on this board.Ron puts me in Timeout for calling people fags and whateva but Mars said I should be Murdered like what Titus is accused of.This place is made up of only a few.And you know it.Getbug Boys Club.

Karen there are just a lot of like minded individuals on this board. Sort of like a group of friends that like to share laughs together.

Oh and Mars is quite harmless. Just look at his avatar it looks like he hasn't touched a loaf of bread in 10 days.  :-\

Now how about you go contribute something more worthwhile like what actually interests you in bodybuilding.
just push some weight!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2006, 09:51:18 PM »
How many post Alexxx????.Not many are game and as for BB news not that there is much on this board anymore how about who won what classes at the worlds this weekend?There is a start.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2006, 09:52:47 PM »
How many post Alexxx????.Not many are game and as for BB news not that there is much on this board anymore how about who won what classes at the worlds this weekend?There is a start.

You are correct not a lot of us keep to date on all the shows. How about you start by telling us what it is you like about bodybuilding and who is your favorite athlete?
just push some weight!

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2006, 09:57:33 PM »
I am training hard thank you mr. ali.

no offence.. it doesn't show..

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2006, 10:00:37 PM »
no offence.. it doesn't show..

I will show. ;)
just push some weight!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2006, 10:04:05 PM »
Body Building is the only sport that does not have a supplement sport to help it.Unlike so many other sports that use weights for the betterment of their sport very little helps Pro BB.It is a shitload of drugs,good genetics and who can afford what and who has a good supplier and who has little concern for health.Most Pros make very little from competition 5th in Grand Prix $1000 now that is a joke 10k for 1st another joke.If you do this sport for fun then you are smart if you come into it for money wrong choice.As for physique they all have on and off days it's just that a hand full of incompetent judges get to say who wins.Another joke they get $100 for meal allowance and the Pros get $50 as if a Fat judge needs more food than a Pro.It's a joke.

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2006, 10:08:40 PM »
gay 4 pay is bodybuildings supplement sport. youre starting to get very irritating...

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2006, 10:11:45 PM »
And your not clubba IDIOT. ::)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2006, 10:14:42 PM »
Body Building is the only sport that does not have a supplement sport to help it.Unlike so many other sports that use weights for the betterment of their sport very little helps Pro BB.It is a shitload of drugs,good genetics and who can afford what and who has a good supplier and who has little concern for health.Most Pros make very little from competition 5th in Grand Prix $1000 now that is a joke 10k for 1st another joke.If you do this sport for fun then you are smart if you come into it for money wrong choice.As for physique they all have on and off days it's just that a hand full of incompetent judges get to say who wins.Another joke they get $100 for meal allowance and the Pros get $50 as if a Fat judge needs more food than a Pro.It's a joke.

Interesting I never knew about those allowances. You must be close to the competitors or a judge yourself. To fully master bodybuilding in my opinion it does need supplemental parts from other sports or more likely leisure. Remember the scene in pumpin iron when Arnold and Franco took ballet lessons to add emotion to their posing routines? Also it is a good idea to develop some flexability to help the muscles recover or do a kick ass posing move. Remember Tom Platz even with the biggest legs in the world could still do the full splitz! There are also some competitors that like to incorporate gymnastic moves to show off their athleticism like in the old days.
just push some weight!

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2006, 10:17:26 PM »
Interesting I never knew about those allowances. You must be close to the competitors or a judge yourself. To fully master bodybuilding in my opinion it does need supplemental parts from other sports or more likely leisure. Remember the scene in pumpin iron when Arnold and Franco took ballet lessons to add emotion to their posing routines? Also it is a good idea to develop some flexability to help the muscles recover or do a kick ass posing move. Remember Tom Platz even with the biggest legs in the world could still do the full splitz! There are also some competitors that like to incorporate gymnastic moves to show off their athleticism like in the old days.

YOU ARE A NOOB!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2006, 10:25:07 PM »
Yes Alexxx that is right Arnold was truly in a class of his own and all new it.Platz was a classic little dude and BB back then was like a cult and had street respect the gym was home and the guys were cool with life these days it's got way too much shit following it around.Just read on this board.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2006, 10:37:05 PM »
Yes Alexxx that is right Arnold was truly in a class of his own and all new it.Platz was a classic little dude and BB back then was like a cult and had street respect the gym was home and the guys were cool with life these days it's got way too much shit following it around.Just read on this board.

Yes but it is not too late to turn it around. I hope more people will follow in positive thinking.
just push some weight!