Author Topic: Top U.S. Military Officer Recommends ‘We Remove All Troops From Baghdad’  (Read 3870 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Rockefeller Predicted "Event" To Trigger War Eleven Months Before 9/11
Hollywood director Russo recalls remarkable "forecast" of coming attack

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | October 28 2006

Hollywood director, producer and documentary film maker Aaron Russo, currently receiving a wave of plaudits for his latest release, America: From Freedom to Fascism, told The Alex Jones Show that Nicholas Rockefeller had personally assured him there was going to be an "event" that would trigger the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq eleven months before 9/11 took place.

During his career in the entertainment industry, Russo was manager for Bette Midler from 1972 to 1979 [1] and The Manhattan Transfer, and the producer of the films The Rose and Trading Places. He also produced Wise Guys. Russo has stated that he was the first person to book Led Zeppelin in a United States venue, (the "Electric Circus," Chicago,1968, later named the "Kinetic Playground").

Saying he had been approached many times by the Rockefellers and other members of the CFR elite in an attempt to recruit him, Russo recalled a conversation that would come home to roost on September 11, 2001.

"Here's what I do know first hand - I know that about eleven months to a year before 9/11 ever happened I was talking to my Rockefeller friend (Nicholas Rockefeller) and he said to me 'Aaron there's gonna be an event' and he never told me what the event was going to be - I'm not sure he knew what the event was going to be I don't know that he knew that," said Russo.

Russo related how Rockefeller knew precisely what the event would lead to and which countries would be militarily targeted by the elite.

"He just said there's gonna be an event and out of that event we're gonna invade Afghanistan so we can run pipelines through the Caspian sea, we can go into Iraq to take the oil and establish bases in the middle east and to make the middle east part of the new world order and we're going to go after Venezuela - that's what's going to come out of this event."

"Eleven months to a year later that's what happened....he certainly knew that something was going to happen."

"In my relationships with some of these people I can tell you that it's as evil as it really gets - this is it - this is the game," stated Russo - also relating how members of the elite were routinely obsessed by creating a world identification society where people had to carry ID cards and prove who they were at all times

240 is Back

• Getbig V
oh shit... slip of the tongue..

http://www.supportthetruth.com/hill.php

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Rob, you really have me worried when you post articals that starts with "Iran said" and follow it up with something about 9/11. I mean really, who gives a shit what Iran says especially when it reguards 9/11 and them accusing us, they are a terrorist state and the President (of Iran) is a freaking terrorist!!

Riiiiight, and we're altar boys from the Church of the Virgin Mary. ::) ::) ::)

Your comment screams buuuuuulshit! all over it. We're as much a terrorist state as any other. We just cover it up and instead of calling it "invasion" we call it "liberation" or "spreading democracy" when in reality we're killing civilians either directly or indirectly, left and right, like we did in Vietnam, Korea, etc.

Ask Iraquis, so far we've decimated close to an entire generation between 1991 and 2003. The II invasion of Iraq is doing much of the same.

Darn it! The must not love our democracy! I got it, its the "brown people" that must not want to be governed.

So much bullshit!! So much hipocrisy!!

Mr. Intenseone

Riiiiight, and we're altar boys from the Church of the Virgin Mary. ::) ::) ::)

Your comment screams buuuuuulshit! all over it. We're as much a terrorist state as any other. We just cover it up and instead of calling it "invasion" we call it "liberation" or "spreading democracy" when in reality we're killing civilians either directly or indirectly, left and right, like we did in Vietnam, Korea, etc.

Ask Iraquis, so far we've decimated close to an entire generation between 1991 and 2003. The II invasion of Iraq is doing much of the same.

Darn it! The must not love our democracy! I got it, its the "brown people" that must not want to be governed.

So much bullshit!! So much hipocrisy!!

Saying that we are "as much of a terrorist state as any other" are without a doubt treasonous words. We don't kidnap and execute, decapitate or torture people for the sake of making a point, you are waaaay out of line with your comments!

MKD

• Getbig II
our current president was given the most important job in the world for no reason other than that his father held the same position.

Part of the issue is poor voter turnout-- Roughly the same percentage of American voters submitted ballots in 2004 as Afghans did in their last presidential election.  We have 300 million Americans, 200 million eligible to vote, and only about 100 million vote. 

So who will be the next President?  Condoleeza Rice, Hillary Clinton, Obama??
strong mind, strong body

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Saying that we are "as much of a terrorist state as any other" are without a doubt treasonous words. We don't kidnap and execute, decapitate or torture people for the sake of making a point, you are waaaay out of line with your comments!

Treason? Bullllllshit!

The United States of America is one of the biggest terror states in history.

Do not make me post all the information out there on the subject because I will FOR SURE bury this friggin server in a second!

The only difference between us and the other terror nations is that we export terror, while other countries opress their own people, and if they have raw materials we need, we move in, make it seem as though we're "liberating" their people and take whatever they have.   

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

And by the way, we do kidnap (where do you think Guantánamo gets all its "guests" from?,) we do execute (My Lai, capital punishment in some states, etc.), I don't think we do much decapitation, although... who needs it when a bullet though the temple will do?; and... uhhhh... we do torture, a lot! And when we need to torture people real bad we take them to clandestine jails in Romania, Poland, Morocco (controlled by the CIA of course) or some small islands smack in the middle of nowhere in the Indian, Atlantic or Pacific oceans.

Mr. Intenseone

Treason? Bullllllshit!

Do not make me post all the information out there on the subject because I will FOR SURE bury this friggin server in a second!

The only difference between us and the other terror nations is that we export terror, while other countries opress their own people, and if they have raw materials we need, we move in, make it seem as though we're "liberating" their people and take whatever they have.   

What are you going to do, bury my server with a bunch of cut and pastes or links from liberal sites?? What you said was treasonist and you DAMN well know it!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Treason? Bullllllshit!

Jag, is that you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
If you guys want to settle it - prove your arguments with evidence.

I flinch when I hear "The United States of America is one of the biggest terror states in history."  I love my country and cannot imagine that to be true.

Can you back that up?  It's not like we just invade people for no reason.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

don't get cute, 240 . . . you don't have the looks for it.

MKD

• Getbig II
Treason? Bullllllshit!

Your are definitely entitled to your opinion, but your opinion comes across as uninformed. As 240 says, provide evidence.
strong mind, strong body

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I know that the US frequently interferes with the operations and govts of other nations.  I am sure those nations would label it as terrorism, and I am sure we would label it as "making the world a better place."

Also one has to determine if speaking the truth about what the US does - even when it is some seriously evil shit - is that treason? 

We tried to remove Hugo from office in Venez a few years ago.  We funded and organized a coup there, using our CIA.  It failed.  This is fact.  It happened.  To speak of US history cannot be treasonous if it is true, can it?   I am SURE that some people in Venez saw our overthrowing the elected leader of a soverign nation as a terrorist move.  Were they right or wrong? 

Tough issue here.  We interfere with many things in many nations in the name of spreading democracy.  I guess a double standard exists. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
If you guys want to settle it - prove your arguments with evidence.

I flinch when I hear "The United States of America is one of the biggest terror states in history."  I love my country and cannot imagine that to be true.

I love this country as much as anybody else, do not doubt me for a second. I DO NOT approve of what our governments, be it democrat or republican, are doing everywhere in the name of the "American people" though.

Irak perhaps? WMDs? Nope, none found so far. Sadam? Hell, Rumsfeld found him so amicable back in the 80's that he visited him and had dinner with the guy in one of the guys' palaces, after Sadam signed a HUGE arms contract with US corporations of course. Guy stops buying arms from us and all of a sudden he is a "ruthless dictator" who murdered 10,000 kurds with chemical weapons and now must be wacked.

Look, all I'm saying is that we want noone to die anywhere in the world for any reason. We Americans, generally (except in the Land-o-Christ, AKA "the South") do not wish death upon anybody. Somehow we get pulled into all these bullshit situations like Irak or Vietnam, our government asks us to stand behind them, when in reality it's the rich motherfuckers/scum of this earth/human garbage who are pulling all strings and taking us into bottomless pits of humanity.

We are being used and abused. I do not wish a SINGLE AMERICAN SOLDIER to die for anyone. Kurds want freedom? Let 'em take up arms and fight. Almost 3,000 Americans and 500,000 Irakis are now dead, for what? Oil. Cheney, an ex-oil company CEO, decided it, along with Bush and the "oil gang". American and Iraki lives are secondary, a medium though which they can get their hands on more money, because at the end of the day, those who have 500 billion in the bank want 600 billion, and THAT is the real problem.

Write it down.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
What are you going to do, bury my server with a bunch of cut and pastes or links from liberal sites?? What you said was treasonist and you DAMN well know it!!

Look, call me what you want, I really do not give a crock-o-shit. The truth is that II World War was indeed worth fighting. There was the fascists and their kamikaze counterparts, who were surely to pull the world into a shithole.

Vietnam, Korea, Irak, Grenada, Panama and all the other terrorist operations were all elite-driven, your-shit-is-now-mine, I-see-I-take type o' shit that these rich motherfuckers/scum of this earth/human garbage conjure up somewhere in a cabin in the middle of a Vermont ski resort.

Don't get me wrong, the fact that some of these leaders that we take out are a bunch of idiots who happen to murder their countrymen does help the American elite's cau$e, it creates the "we now bring democracy to you" smoke screen that the elites hide behind. The problem is that we, paycheck America, or 99% of the population, are caught in the middle.   

If this is being an anti-patriot then go ahead, call me what you want.

MKD

• Getbig II
Slapper, 

Korea was a UN operation to drive back a Communist invasion.
Grenada was a multi-national operation to overthrow an unelected Communist regime.  The Organization of East Caribbean States asked for American help.
Vietnam was an attempt to stop communism because the French couldn't do it
Panama-- you could argue the reasons for this-- drugs, Panama canal, Noriega was an idiot, etc...

The issue isn't "elite driven" but the fact we are consistently acting as the global supercop.  It would be nice if other countries actually stepped up to the plate more.
strong mind, strong body

240 is Back

• Getbig V
If this is being an anti-patriot then go ahead, call me what you want.

Actually dude, the fact you care more about US soldiers' lives than many in office, shows you're quite the patriot.

MKD

• Getbig II
Agreed, 240.  Anybody who cares about American soldiers is a patriot in my book. 

Sometimes people forget that it was freedom of opinion and expression that created this country.  Anybody that only looks at one side of an issue is foolish-- too many people feel threatened by cosidering a different opinion.
strong mind, strong body

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Many people forget that the UN offered to handle the peacekeeping duties in Iraq.

The US declined.

When sadaam was gone, WMD were gone, and elections were done, the only thing remaining is to play referee for this civil war - and the UN is willing to do it.  And we won't accept it.  Now, if the result will eventually be the same - Peace in iraq - why the hell can't we let troops from every country bear the brunt of battle?  Why let 4 US soldiers die every day?