Author Topic: Is this how you get big biceps??  (Read 3779 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Is this how you get big biceps??
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2006, 03:36:38 AM »
Many scientific journals have reported that training like that could increase your chances of becoming a murder by over 3500%!

bad nordick bad... use your inside voice   ::)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2006, 03:37:58 AM »
Thats not too impressive. I could probably do it the way he does it.

you should try... then go find a manta ray and pet it

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2006, 04:34:09 AM »
how much weight did he used?

I not sure of the weight

But i think he moved it like 2 inches up and that was it..Not evevn past his elbows.Well obviously it works 4 him , but it was quite amazing form

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2006, 04:35:21 AM »

Knny187 is master of .gif pictures
I am a mini beast

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2006, 06:07:51 AM »
I was taught back then by a couple of the pros to do that.  Bring the bar up and raise the elbows so your triceps are level with the floor.  It gives you an incredible pump and peak.  Your biceps are ultra sore after one set.  I still do them this way and dumbells sometimes.  I show others and at first seems weird till you feel how much your biceps contract.  He was using allot of weight, most no way could do those.  Beforee saying its wrong try it.  You'll feel it.  And how in the hell can anyone on here say thats wrong or horrible when you have seen his arms.  Just cause you have never seen it or done it, don't say anything.  And I am pretty sure anyone who says it is wrong has sub-20" arms.

very true words. gotta think outside the box if you want to get freaky results.

of course, if you just wanna be like everyone else then just do what everyone else does.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2006, 06:29:19 AM »
very true words. gotta think outside the box if you want to get freaky results.

of course, if you just wanna be like everyone else then just do what everyone else does.
Or you could just tear your bicep right off your arm by swinging that shyt like that.  Man if you aren't juiced and retaining a shyt load of water in your joints - doing that type of movement just looks like a tear waiting to happen. Being that you can swing and move the weight via momentum you can potentially move more weight than you should normally be able to handle, and if your joints aren't all lubed up from steroid induced water-retention, that down stroke part of that movement can tear your bicep if you have to heavy weight.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2006, 06:38:25 AM »
Or you could just tear your bicep right off your arm by swinging that shyt like that.  Man if you aren't juiced and retaining a shyt load of water in your joints - doing that type of movement just looks like a tear waiting to happen. Being that you can swing and move the weight via momentum you can potentially move more weight than you should normally be able to handle, and if your joints aren't all lubed up from steroid induced water-retention, that down stroke part of that movement can tear your bicep if you have to heavy weight.

actually the water aint gonna help you if you ARE going to tear your bicep. anabolics predispose you to this type of injury BECAUSE you can use more and more weight and muscle strength surpasses tendon strength.

i agree with you though. it could be dangerous to jump right into this style of training with excess weight. foxy had been doing that style of training consistantly for a long time though and thus his connective tissues and tendons could cope better.

you can't argue with results.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2006, 06:47:11 AM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ek-eSfcoIlg&mode=related&search= I remeber seeing Lee Haney doing standing EZ-bar curls the same ways as this in a video he put out - me and my dad looked at each other and were like dam didn't know it was ok bend your back like that. So we went to our training spot (the 63rd st. YMCA Chicago) with our new found information and did some EZ-bar swing sets. Two weeks later my dad had to get an eppidural in his lower back and had take off from work - needless to say he only does all arm work sitting now >:(
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2006, 06:49:40 AM »
actually the water aint gonna help you if you ARE going to tear your bicep. anabolics predispose you to this type of injury BECAUSE you can use more and more weight and muscle strength surpasses tendon strength.

i agree with you though. it could be dangerous to jump right into this style of training with excess weight. foxy had been doing that style of training consistantly for a long time though and thus his connective tissues and tendons could cope better.

you can't argue with results.
True dude was big - but these type of swinging movements use allot of momentum and someone new to them can easily swing to heavy of a weight and pull or tear something.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2006, 07:04:14 AM »

Oh brother. ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha