Author Topic: nice and talkative pros and their fans? just for the money?  (Read 838 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
nice and talkative pros and their fans? just for the money?
« on: November 05, 2006, 05:14:27 PM »
posts have been posted before about who are the "cool" pros and the jerk pros. i wonder though 1) who are the nice pros and 2) are they only nice to the fans for the money, and their video/dvd's, photos selling business.

can anyone say any pro bb is genuinely nice and cool and NOT, i repeat NOT strictly bullshitting the fans and being fake and their business takes a backseat to being genuinely and naturally a nice and good person to the fans?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: nice and talkative pros and their fans? just for the money?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 05:17:48 PM »
posts have been posted before about who are the "cool" pros and the jerk pros. i wonder though 1) who are the nice pros and 2) are they only nice to the fans for the money, and their video/dvd's, photos selling business.

can anyone say any pro bb is genuinely nice and cool and NOT, i repeat NOT strictly bullshitting the fans and being fake and their business takes a backseat to being genuinely and naturally a nice and good person to the fans?

umm...isn't this an issue with anyone in any field that is inthe limelight. Once you have money and fame involved all bets are off
Here comes the money shot

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 05:23:27 PM »
having known and worked out with many pros, i have found this: if they know you, in and outside the gym, you hang out, train sometimes with them, and they respect you for your serious approach to training, they're cool.
but many confided to me, that the morons, the pimple face guys on the gas at 165 pounds, walking around with body hard ons, and just general jerks, they can't stand them. one pro i knew very well said he thought 99% of the fans were f*cking idiots. he went on to say that the only good they could do were if they had a good looking chick, and that(believe it or not), the guy would be such a nuthugging tool that he'd get his lady to give his favorite pro a bj, or some other service.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 05:33:59 PM »
ferrigno.....that is if your name is andrew jackson