Author Topic: Ron Harris aka "Pazuzu"s lifting clips on you tube!  (Read 28091 times)

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Re: Ron Harris aka "Pazuzu"s lifting clips on you tube!
« Reply #200 on: November 05, 2006, 09:51:26 AM »
Not saying DC is bullshit at all - I have seen a real improvement in my physique since I started it in late June. It's just very, very hard to keep moving up in the weights and reps, again and again and again.
(quote]

(my response)
instead of very, very hard I would use the word IMPOSSIBLE!  I didn't know this was a fundemental in DC training, but it makes absolutely no sense and is simple physiologicaly immpossible.  Also, increase weight or strength does not always correlate increase or improvement in musculature.  Not knocking the guys that do the program, just pointing out that if this is a basic fundemental of the program then it is extremely flawed.  I guess, though, that everything can be flawed or questioned so whatever, to each his own.   

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #201 on: November 05, 2006, 09:55:16 AM »
The association with prostate cancer and testosterone is obviously widely known, however, newer studies suggest that the cause and advancement of the disease may be linked more to high estrogen levels in men and not so much DHT.  I'll see if I can find any respectable studies on it.
True, that was just an example of where questions still remain. Also, getting on HRT without estrogen control will increase estrogen levels (since estrogen follows testosterone levels in males ie high test = high est. and vice versa).

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: November 05, 2006, 11:31:16 AM »
One of the better threads on here in a while and no mention of Derek Anthony yet.

Ron, you smoke these losers.

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: November 05, 2006, 03:53:00 PM »
DA is all over this board, MD, and Mayhem. I could never challenge his online popularity and wouldn't want to try.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #204 on: November 05, 2006, 04:23:49 PM »
It always makes me laugh when people say they do partial reps to prevent injury. Using less weight and a full range of motion will never make you more susceptible to injury. The main reason people get injured is because they get impatient and try to lift weights that they aren't capable of lifting. Range of motion has fuck all to do with it. If anything, partial reps will create strength imbalances that make you MORE susceptible to injury. Ron is totally clueless.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: November 05, 2006, 04:55:27 PM »
It always makes me laugh when people say they do partial reps to prevent injury. Using less weight and a full range of motion will never make you more susceptible to injury. The main reason people get injured is because they get impatient and try to lift weights that they aren't capable of lifting. Range of motion has fuck all to do with it. If anything, partial reps will create strength imbalances that make you MORE susceptible to injury. Ron is totally clueless.
exactly right.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: November 05, 2006, 05:13:49 PM »

Oh yes, Ron is clueless.  Post some pics of yourself, mass monster.  Otherwise, STFU.

It's douche fucks/trolls like you that keep the REAL good bb'ers from posting here.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #207 on: November 05, 2006, 05:24:04 PM »
Oh yes, Ron is clueless.  Post some pics of yourself, mass monster.  Otherwise, STFU.

It's douche fucks/trolls like you that keep the REAL good bb'ers from posting here.

BrianX is right you fool. His arguments are based on SCIENCE. He's also educated in physics.

Get a clue loser. Go away. ::)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!