Author Topic: Kerry said the same thing about the military in 1972!!  (Read 4237 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Kerry said the same thing about the military in 1972!!
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2006, 04:26:50 AM »
Well I didn't read your lengthy Rush-o-rhea smear, but if the title has any truth,...Interesting.... you mean Mr. Skull and Bones was screwing the left back then, and he's still doing it... surprise surprise...   ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2006, 04:30:55 AM »
How can anyone not call into question the motives of someone who is supposedly very intelligent... up and saying this shit a week before election day...  fuck intelligent, you'd have to be downright stupid as hell.

Skull and Bones....

Do not vote for Kerry, If you live in his state, do not re-elect the guy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2006, 06:44:46 AM »
To me, Kerry is a douche because he changed his position on issues repeatedly based on polls, and because he has a blueblood new england aristocrat act that I despise.

military service has nothing to do with people being douches.  It's their actions and the way they act that makes them a douche.  Some military man might eat my lunch when I'm not around, he'd be a douche.  Some 16-year old bagboy might eat my lunch, he'd be a douche.  Their military status would not be reflected in my assessment.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2006, 06:49:37 AM »
What does the fact that the people who seved with John Kerry do not support him tell you?   Most people who go through combat would go anythign for someone who was tehre with him, yet those who served with him had to sue to get him to stop using a picture of the crew members of his boat in vietnam for his campaign. 
Valhalla awaits.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2006, 07:57:54 AM »
What does the fact that the people who seved with John Kerry do not support him tell you?   Most people who go through combat would go anythign for someone who was tehre with him, yet those who served with him had to sue to get him to stop using a picture of the crew members of his boat in vietnam for his campaign. 

I think it speaks volumes.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2006, 08:23:03 AM »
To me, Kerry is a douche because he changed his position on issues repeatedly based on polls, and because he has a blueblood new england aristocrat act that I despise.

military service has nothing to do with people being douches.  It's their actions and the way they act that makes them a douche.  Some military man might eat my lunch when I'm not around, he'd be a douche.  Some 16-year old bagboy might eat my lunch, he'd be a douche.  Their military status would not be reflected in my assessment.
Why the f**k are you worried about your lunch, did people use to steal your lunch money in school alot ahahahahahah!!!! KIDDING Kidding ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2006, 08:25:15 AM »
I think it speaks volumes.
Yea, but you think one sentence speaks volumes so that's not saying much coming from you :P

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2006, 08:40:12 AM »
I don't see why this is such a point of contention.

Kerry served and experienced combat.

Bush did not.  And he's a tweak.

Rumfield, served but did not experience combat.

Bush and Rummy, becuase fo their incompetence, got into a mess. 

BUSH is BAD

RUMMY Is BAD

Kerry is STUPID

End of story.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2006, 08:48:55 AM »

BUSH is BAD

RUMMY Is BAD

Kerry is STUPID

End of story.

Yea, I hope nobody here is trying to say Kerry's stupidity gives Bush/Rummy and gang a free pass to be total fuckheads... I don't like Kerry... I REALLY don't like them...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2006, 09:14:10 AM »

BUSH is BAD

RUMMY Is BAD

Kerry is STUPID

End of story.

WTF, Bush did serve, he might not have seen combat, but he did complete his albeit, mimimum required service, but he did serve, now Clinton on the other hand did not, how come no one wants to bring that up, and just because Kerry quasi served and got his "self-issued" purple hearts and if I'm not mistaked served about 4 months (i could be wrong on that) doesn't make him an expert on defending a country!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2006, 09:42:56 AM »
Yea, but you think one sentence speaks volumes so that's not saying much coming from you :P

Yes, one sentence can speak volumes.  Like "get your education or you'll get stuck in Iraq."   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2006, 09:46:14 AM »
WTF, Bush did serve, he might not have seen combat, but he did complete his albeit, mimimum required service, but he did serve, now Clinton on the other hand did not, how come no one wants to bring that up, and just because Kerry quasi served and got his "self-issued" purple hearts and if I'm not mistaked served about 4 months (i could be wrong on that) doesn't make him an expert on defending a country!!

I disagree.  Bush is as much of a draft dodger as Clinton IMO.  All of those yellow bellied turkeys who got draft deferments, or stateside national guard jobs with help from others, while their peers were dying in Vietnam, were draft dodgers in my view.   

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2006, 09:55:28 AM »

Since the people who served with John Kerry supports John Kerry, I don't see your point?

Only one of those who served with John Kerry is not supporting him.

YIP
Zack

As empty as paradise

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2006, 09:56:57 AM »

::)

The way you twist logic is just incredible. You really need to get over the FACT that Kerry actually fought in Vietnam. It's a fact.

Another fact is your boy Bush didn't, instead he partied and blew lines up his nose. Why can't you just admit what is fact?

And what does Clinton have to do with Bush and Kerry?

Clinton is a tool but he's not the topic of conversation, Bush and Kerry are.

Everything you type is a deflection of the real issues and an assault on Liberals.

Yes, the Liberals are twunts but what does that have to do with Bush and this ridiculous war?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2006, 10:44:47 AM »
Bush is as much of a draft dodger as Clinton IMO. 

No, Bush actually did serve, not the best record but he did serve...Clinton just flat out ran!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2006, 10:57:52 AM »
No, Bush actually did serve, not the best record but he did serve...Clinton just flat out ran!!

He gets no props from me for his national guard service.  I think he used his name and connections to get a stateside job that would allow him to avoid combat.  I don't see any difference between what he did and Clinton's draft dodging.  End result was the same.  He might as well have joined the Peace Corps.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2006, 03:29:59 PM »

BUSH did not see combat..... and the national guard only makes him a weekend warrior.

Kerry did see combat....  no disputing it.

Clinton did not.

doesn't make him an expert on defending a country!!

All this does Mr. I, is make Kerry at little less careless when deciding to send our young into a war. Instead of some detatched national guard coke head puppet for cheney and company.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2006, 03:31:27 PM »

It's cute of you to use your Clinton lifeline again anytime your HERO, Bush gets exposed.   :P

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2006, 03:38:46 PM »
He gets no props from me for his national guard service.  I think he used his name and connections to get a stateside job that would allow him to avoid combat.  I don't see any difference between what he did and Clinton's draft dodging.  End result was the same.  He might as well have joined the Peace Corps.

Military records are no indicator of political skills.

However, McCain and Kerry plays in a different league than GWB.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2006, 04:03:31 PM »
It's cute of you to use your Clinton lifeline again anytime your HERO, Bush gets exposed.   :P

I bring up Clinton because people bag on Bush and his service record and think just because he didn't serve in Vietnam he isn't qualified but I don't recall people bringing up or making a huge issue of Clinton not serving at all.

BTW...to Ieffinhatecardio, you always bring up Bush and his "drug use", lets not forget that it was Clinton that said "I didn't inhale" IMO, saying crap like that just tells me he did alot more than just inhale some weed!!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2006, 04:05:58 PM »
I bring up Clinton because people bag on Bush and his service record and think just because he didn't serve in Vietnam he isn't qualified but I don't recall people bringing up or making a huge issue of Clinton not serving at all.

BTW...to Ieffinhatecardio, you always bring up Bush and his "drug use", lets not forget that it was Clinton that said "I didn't inhale" IMO, saying crap like that just tells me he did alot more than just inhale some weed!!

Clinton caused the first surplus in the  public sector budget in several decades.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2006, 04:09:42 PM »
Clinton caused the first surplus in the  public sector budget in several decades.

You can thank the Republicans for that......your welcome!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2006, 04:10:57 PM »
You can thank the Republicans for that......your welcome!

Why can the Republicans be thanked for that? Give us your in depth economic analysis to prove your point.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2006, 04:43:49 PM »
Clinton had a Republican house, to get anykind of economic approval, it had to go through them!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2006, 04:58:00 PM »
Clinton had a Republican house, to get anykind of economic approval, it had to go through them!

What?

You want a Democrat president with a Republican house?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise