Author Topic: Holy Crap... On HBO... Republican Committee caught paying Diebold Election Sys.  (Read 12954 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
reason... unknown  ::)  payments found dumbster diving Diebold trash  :-X

The independent company that tests the software for Diebold, caught on hidden camera at the company saying they write a favorable report and do not put negatives found because the company will just keep resubmitting until they get a favorable report anyway... ::)  Diebold then saying we should trust them because the system is independently tested. D'OH!

Hacking Democracy on HBO

http://www.hbo.com/apps/schedule/ScheduleServlet?ACTION_DETAIL=DETAIL&FOCUS_ID=633258

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Above post for the myopic bums of America.

independent company...
tests the software
for Diebold

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Above post for the those bums suffering from extreme walleye vision...

favorable report

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
In that link you provided I couldn't find a mention of either Democrats or Republicans involved in wrong doing.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
In that link you provided I couldn't find a mention of either Democrats or Republicans involved in wrong doing.
It's a schedule link to watch the show on HBO...  :-\

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
It's a schedule link to watch the show on HBO...  :-\

The link gives a brief synopsis of the documentary but it doesn't mention any political parties.

Rated TVPG: ADULT CONTENT     
Running Time: 81 minutes
Genre: Documentary
Is American democracy safe in the age of computers? This cautionary film looks at the very real risk of hackers altering vote counts in public elections--and exposes the vulnerability of computers which count approximately 80% of America's votes in county, state and federal elections. Filmed in 2004-05, this documentary tells the story of Bev Harris, a Seattle publicist/writer whose watchdog group uncovered evidence of mishandled voting records and suspicious voting machine malfunctions. Harris' crusade took the group--consisting of computer experts, activists and political candidates from both parties--from her home computer (where she found a computer system blueprint accidentally made public) to Tallahassee, FL for a "mini-election" that proved just how easy it is to hack the vote. (TVPG) (AC)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The link gives a brief synopsis of the documentary but it doesn't mention any political parties.

Rated TVPG: ADULT CONTENT     
Running Time: 81 minutes
Genre: Documentary
Is American democracy safe in the age of computers? This cautionary film looks at the very real risk of hackers altering vote counts in public elections--and exposes the vulnerability of computers which count approximately 80% of America's votes in county, state and federal elections. Filmed in 2004-05, this documentary tells the story of Bev Harris, a Seattle publicist/writer whose watchdog group uncovered evidence of mishandled voting records and suspicious voting machine malfunctions. Harris' crusade took the group--consisting of computer experts, activists and political candidates from both parties--from her home computer (where she found a computer system blueprint accidentally made public) to Tallahassee, FL for a "mini-election" that proved just how easy it is to hack the vote. (TVPG) (AC)

So what?  Should it?  My comment comes from watching it now... I did not mean to suggest or even think it would look like I suggested my highlighting of something damaging from the documentary was in the description... I saw something during the doc that made me say whoa... I posted what I saw with reference to see what I just saw... What's the big deal with that :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
ieffinhatecardio I totally understand being against the radical left and radical right, unless i'm getting you wrong, you're coming across a little radical of your own in almost insisting somone not lean left or right at all... It's in the middle of a big election... pointing out information that leans to one side is hardly a big deal or even extreme. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The independent company that tests the software for Diebold, caught on hidden camera at the company saying they write a favorable report and do not put negatives found because the company will just keep resubmitting until they get a favorable report anyway... ::)  Diebold then saying we should trust them because the system is independently tested. D'OH!

Hacking Democracy on HBO

I hope everyone who loves their country - repub and dem alike - take a very strong interest in the electronic voting issue.  Just because the repubs have allegedly benefitted from it in 04, doesn't mean in 08 the Dems cannot use it to scoot an undeserving Hilary into office.

if you value your vote, you should be concerned.  This is the backdoor way to a dictatorship.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
AHAHAHAHAHAHahahahha.... .

Documentary reveals that Kerry was delivered proof of election fraud and then walked out and conceded...

Skull and Bones..... If you are a dem, do NOT give this fucknard a second chance...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Documentary reveals that Kerry was delivered proof of election fraud and then walked out and conceded...

Skull and Bones..... If you are a dem, do NOT give this fucknard a second chance...

Shit man.  What else? This movie sounds awesome.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

I hope everyone who loves their country - repub and dem alike - take a very strong interest in the electronic voting issue.  Just because the repubs have allegedly benefitted from it in 04, doesn't mean in 08 the Dems cannot use it to scoot an undeserving Hilary into office.

if you value your vote, you should be concerned.  This is the backdoor way to a dictatorship.
240, is exactly right and the documentary does point out that in some areas of the country, including the area Bev Harris is from it's the Republicans who are doubting the machines and fighting against their use... Very good show... I love the way it's put together.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Shit man.  What else? This movie sounds awesome.
I'm watching now and will update of other little interesting facts... If you get HBO it's on a lot this month.  Some of it's been covered a lot but a lot of it has me going holy shit...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ok Bev and her team files information requests for election tapes after the election and are given tapes but they are dated for that day after the election... so they go Dumpster diving again and get caught by the employees but manage on getting away with the garbage... All of this is filmed and WHOA... The real tapes signed by something like six poll supervisor is in the trash.  The numbers differ from the copies they were given officially.  It's also pointed out that chucking these tapes or destroying them is against federal and state law.  They confront the supervisor of elections and they refuse to deal with it... The feds also stay away. :-\  all caught on video...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
OH HO HO HO!!!! DIEBOLD JUST P'WNED HARDCORE ON HBO...  ABSOLUTE FRAUD ON A MASSIVE SCALED... DIEBOLD SHOULD BE JAILED...WHOLE GODDAMNED COMPANY....

They found executables on the diebold memory cards... They had a sample election where they took the card and random tabulator and videoed each ballot to enter. They showed the tabulator being zeroed out before starting.  Exactly how it would be done for the election... The tabulation was different the count of video taped ballots entering the tabulator... the only source for the change was the executable on the memory card which diebold publically said was impossible...

Discusting.... :-X watch the documentary...

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
So what?  Should it?  My comment comes from watching it now... I did not mean to suggest or even think it would look like I suggested my highlighting of something damaging from the documentary was in the description... I saw something during the doc that made me say whoa... I posted what I saw with reference to see what I just saw... What's the big deal with that :-\

I have no problem with people that lean one way or the other as long as they can admit when their party makes a mistake and screws something up. It's the "stick to the party line" mentality in the face of overwhelming evidence of wrongdoing that I find ridiculous.

I just don't understand why people can't admit their party screwed up. It seems to be more prevalent with Republicans than Democrats but both do it. Maybe it's just this board where it seems Republicans are so ridiculous.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Voter fraud should have ZERO party line.

If Kerry had cheated in 2004, today you'd have the Dems avoiding the issue/calling it crazy, while the Repubs would be crying foul.

The dems aren't stupid.  Once they secure proof of cheating, they won't come fwd.  They'll just cheat too.  Our votes will be nothing more than time and gasoline spent on a tuesday. 

Mr. Intenseone

"HOLY VOTER FRAUD BATMAN....IT'S ANOTHER REPULICAN CONSPIRACY"::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
"HOLY VOTER FRAUD BATMAN....IT'S ANOTHER REPULICAN CONSPIRACY"::)

lol.   ;D  Posted by 240 "I'm a Republican! I'm a Republican!" is Back. 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Ok Bev and her team files information requests for election tapes after the election and are given tapes but they are dated for that day after the election... so they go Dumpster diving again and get caught by the employees but manage on getting away with the garbage... All of this is filmed and WHOA... The real tapes signed by something like six poll supervisor is in the trash.  The numbers differ from the copies they were given officially.  It's also pointed out that chucking these tapes or destroying them is against federal and state law.  They confront the supervisor of elections and they refuse to deal with it... The feds also stay away. :-\  all caught on video...

I have more issues after watching the show with the fact that private citizens are stealing information and may come accross something restricted or private in there quest for "answers". I think the system is corrupt and as always big companies (diebold) throw money at the right people to get the contracts and then when its shoddy or does not work nothing really ever happens. They got a 2.6 mil fine but makes 20 times that in sales to the county for more machines.

I would like to see that useless troll arrested with theft and proscutted for stealing with her own tapes.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I have no problem with people that lean one way or the other as long as they can admit when their party makes a mistake and screws something up. It's the "stick to the party line" mentality in the face of overwhelming evidence of wrongdoing that I find ridiculous.

I just don't understand why people can't admit their party screwed up. It seems to be more prevalent with Republicans than Democrats but both do it. Maybe it's just this board where it seems Republicans are so ridiculous.
Yea that's like a topic for another thread.  I admit my party messes up and I come down hard on them for making mistakes... I expect them to be perfect lest they be diped in shark infested waters, feel better now ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
AHAHAHAHAHAHahahahha.....

Yeah, that's just it.

It wouldn't have mattered who you voted for. The election was rigged. Bush was gonna win and Kerry was picked to be the loser. Of course he conceded.....
HAHA, RON.....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Yeah, that's just it.

It wouldn't have mattered who you voted for. The election was rigged. Bush was gonna win and Kerry was picked to be the loser. Of course he conceded.....
Bingo ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V

You got that right.  Same reason Howard Dean led in Iowa caucuses bigtime then lost with 18% to kerry's 38% overnight.   

We should have seen that shit a mile away.  Alex Jones DID see it a mile away - and predicted Kerry would steal it, a year earlier, based upon his college membership with Bush.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
GOP says Memphis election cards missing
Official downplays fraud danger

The Associated Press

MEMPHIS -- Tennessee's Republican Party chairman complained to Shelby County election officials that electronic voting machine cards were missing in Memphis, the hometown of Democratic U.S. Senate nominee Harold Ford Jr.

"It has come to our attention that several smart cards used in early voting are missing from at least one early voting site in Memphis, Tenn.," Bob Davis said in a later dated Thursday. "The lack of oversight and control over these smartcards has created a situation which could allow for voter fraud."

The letter called on the commission to "locate these missing smart cards as soon as possible."

Tennessee Election Coordinator Brook Thompson said Friday that even if the cards aren't recovered by officials there is no danger of fraud because they can't be used again.

"The cards are programmed such that once you use them, they cannot be reused until they are reactivated by the Election Commission," Thompson said.

Shelby County Elections Administrator James Johnson didn't immediately return calls seeking comment and wasn't in the office when a reporter stopped by to ask him about the complaint.

Davis did not immediately return a telephone message seeking comment about how the situation came to his attention or what voting site was involved.

Ford, a five-term congressman who is matched against Republican Bob Corker of Chattanooga in the Tuesday election, said he would ask the Shelby County district attorney and sheriff to step aside from the investigation because they are co-chairing Corker's campaign.

"They are good people, both, but they should recuse themselves," Ford said. "If we have to ask the Justice Department to come in and oversee this, we may have to. It's unfortunate that these things happen, but we have authorities — and hopefully independent authorities — that will come in and correct the record."

A spokeswoman for District Attorney Bill Gibbons said his office had not been contacted about the matter. Federal prosecutors didn't immediately return calls seeking comment.