Author Topic: Cheaters....  (Read 24840 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Cheaters....
« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2006, 10:49:24 AM »
The idea of all men cheating is sad and upsetting to other girls. To me thats like getting mad at gravity if an acorn falls on your head. I do not think its ideal, but thats life :)

men dont cheat....

males do....

as in....

women aren't whores....

females r...

...box..in...out...so on n so forth...

..i'll be here all week folks.
carpe` vaginum!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2006, 10:51:14 AM »
Speakling of sad and upsetting...

:P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2006, 10:58:14 AM »
Guys just need to go through a learning curve. Once they get busted and they see how bad it affects a chick when they cheat I doubt there would be many that would do it again.
P

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2006, 11:03:21 AM »
Guys just need to go through a learning curve. Once they get busted and they see how bad it affects a chick when they cheat I doubt there would be many that would do it again.
some of us have NEVER cheated...
carpe` vaginum!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2006, 11:06:39 AM »
some of us have NEVER cheated...

Well sir I fell sorry for those men. The forbidden fruit is only natural to take and to deprive yourself of that is to deprive yourself of life.
P

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2006, 11:11:27 AM »
Well sir I fell sorry for those men. The forbidden fruit is only natural to take and to deprive yourself of that is to deprive yourself of life.

no Sir i feel sorry for thee...

honour..before life....

i'd never leave a fallen soldier behind...u would...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #131 on: November 17, 2006, 11:17:15 AM »
When you get older you will realize it doesn't make you a man to stick your dick in every girl that will allow you to stick it in.

yo..i del my message i posted earlier...but in short....i lost someone i loved like u did...i used to wake up dry heaving cause i missed her so bad mang....so i'm truly sorry for your loss....i know what it feels like to sit by a grave..

cheers mate....
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #132 on: November 17, 2006, 11:19:32 AM »

Since she passed away and I figured out i'd never marry again,

good for you mang....she's waiting for you in the afterlife :)

...dont fall in love or marry again....have your fun..but remember her.. :)

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #133 on: November 17, 2006, 11:30:29 AM »
You believe a word this guy says? Do you also believe that he turned into a black/hispanic guy with curly hair for his back pic?

no one lies about losing som....i dunno..i believe him...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #134 on: November 17, 2006, 11:31:27 AM »
I havn't become a man yet? Jeeze grandpa, you can tell life has dealt you a rough hand. Maybe I should ask advice from your "23 year old f**k buddy", she seems manly enough.

give the guy a fucking break mang....he's been thru enough k...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #135 on: November 17, 2006, 11:43:02 AM »

I wanted to die so bad but life goes on.  

so did i...

i'm sorry mate..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #136 on: November 17, 2006, 11:47:42 AM »
Even though she was a bitch to me, if I knew something personal that would hurt her in real life, i'd not mention it.   But some folks are just clods that way, they must hate themselfs or something.  So they hurt someone else to make their own pitiful life seem better.

rooster mate...i've known cher and mike here for a while..

they r truly in love...they make us sick sometimes about how much they r in love :) (and u should respect her just for that)

and they r good folk :)
carpe` vaginum!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #137 on: November 17, 2006, 11:53:14 AM »
The girl i'm fucking isn't really named Tonya.  I didn't want to use your sisters real name.

Grow up bitch.

You are the most immature 50 year old ever. I am done talking to you. Keep photoshopping pics and passing off other people as you, Old Frozzor Rooster.
E

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #138 on: November 17, 2006, 11:57:32 AM »
Old Rooster your problem is that you think you're the only one in the world to go through shit like that. Seriously pops there are people on these boards who have had it a lot worse than you.
So just realise no one gives a f**k about your life, go to counseling or some shit but don't come on these boards being all high and mighty because your can't deal with the shit in your life.

I can't deal with the shit in my life?  Um, where did you get that notion child?

I make wads of money......I raise a 12 year old on my own, I even find the time to coach her soccer and softball team.   
I post crap nonsense on a board on the internet and you base my life on this shit?   Good god son, think about that, who is the real loser if words on a computer screen actually bother you?  The answer is YOU are the loser.

While you are banging your keyboard in anger thinking of any way possible to ruin my day, to belittle me, to call me an old man like thats gonna hurt me.  um, while you are doing all that and going through all those emotions, i'm sitting here laughing my ass off, handling buisness that needs handling in my gym, laughing and goofing with Tonya.  And you think i'm the one that can't handle life?

God you are a classic moron.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: November 17, 2006, 11:58:47 AM »
You are the most immature 50 year old ever. I am done talking to you. Keep photoshopping pics and passing off other people as you, Old Frozzor Rooster.

OK Danielson, thats enough Wax on Wax off for the day anyway, tomorrow I teach you PAINT THE FENCE!  UP!!!! DOWN!!!!!!!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: November 17, 2006, 12:00:09 PM »

So i'm pretending to be a 50 year old?  Yeah thats my plan stan, I figured i'd join a site of young kiddies and pretend to be 48. Damn you figured me out!

haha, Tonya just called you a silly dipshit and she never disses anyone.  So you are One of a Kind!
Have a good weekend peaches.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #141 on: November 17, 2006, 12:00:31 PM »
Then I wish them a life full of happiness.

good show mate! :)
carpe` vaginum!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: November 17, 2006, 12:01:08 PM »

good show mate! :)
If I can ask without it hurting to answer, how long ago did you lose your love?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #143 on: November 17, 2006, 12:03:31 PM »
So i'm pretending to be a 50 year old?  Yeah thats my plan stan, I figured i'd join a site of young kiddies and pretend to be 48. Damn you figured me out!

haha, Tonya just called you a silly dipshit and she never disses anyone.  So you are One of a Kind!
Have a good weekend peaches.

Another time old man, and stfu about tonya unless you are going to post a pic of her tits already, it's standard protocol around here.
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #144 on: November 17, 2006, 12:04:07 PM »
I can't deal with the shit in my life?  Um, where did you get that notion child?

I make wads of money......I raise a 12 year old on my own, I even find the time to coach her soccer and softball team.   
I post crap nonsense on a board on the internet and you base my life on this shit?   Good god son, think about that, who is the real loser if words on a computer screen actually bother you?  The answer is YOU are the loser.

While you are banging your keyboard in anger thinking of any way possible to ruin my day, to belittle me, to call me an old man like thats gonna hurt me.  um, while you are doing all that and going through all those emotions, i'm sitting here laughing my ass off, handling buisness that needs handling in my gym, laughing and goofing with Tonya.  And you think i'm the one that can't handle life?

God you are a classic moron.

My god you're even more far gone than I had initially thought. Do you see me bragging about my life in every post I make? For that matter do you see anyone else on these boards bragging about every detail of their life?

1) You have huge self esteem issues.
2) You are living in denial about having these issues.
3) You are screwing an ugly bird.
4) Obvious mid-life crisis.

Hope this helps.
P

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: November 17, 2006, 12:13:39 PM »
My god you're even more far gone than I had initially thought. Do you see me bragging about my life in every post I make? For that matter do you see anyone else on these boards bragging about every detail of their life?

Hope this helps.

*sniffle sniffle*  Yes, that helped.  I'm forever grateful.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #146 on: November 17, 2006, 12:14:13 PM »
If I can ask without it hurting to answer, how long ago did you lose your love?

99...i ws away on a trip..i kept calling her man..when i returned...i thought she had dumped me for someone else while i ws away..i mean what do you think when you call 20 times and no one picks up.....then her sister picked up the phone and told me...her sis didn't really know me but julie had written about me in her diary....i remember it didn't feel real for months...i kept expecting her to call or pick up the phone..and THAT fucking sounds like a line out of a fucking movie but thats EXACTLY how it felt ...like i'd start dialing her # and then i'd stop myself and tell myself that she wasn't gonna pick up...and i'd go to her grave...and it sounds wrong but i wanted to dig up her grave soooo..so fucking many times..and i'd think...i just wanna see her 1 more time..but then i'd think...what if her body is all rotted away and she dosen;t look the same..and...and thAT THought makes ya wanna puke..so ya do..and then ya dry heave..and then ya think ya just wanna smell her one..just one more time..no matter how bad her body smells..sorry mate..got carried away there..
carpe` vaginum!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: November 17, 2006, 12:14:36 PM »

Hope this helps.

Although you just really pissed tonya off and now shes mad at me for asking her to whip her shirt up and lemme take a snapshot of them bewbies.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 17, 2006, 12:15:25 PM »
old rooster you know you love to post your pict...especially before you protan your face  ;)
X

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: November 17, 2006, 12:18:33 PM »
old rooster you know you love to post your pict...especially before you protan your face  ;)
Lies all Lies!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo