Author Topic: Different Program w/ Gear?  (Read 1624 times)

tinbeater36

• Getbig II
Different Program w/ Gear?
« on: November 04, 2006, 01:11:22 PM »
Im getting ready to start a pretty simple cycle - 20mg of d-bol for the first 4 weeks and and 2 vials a week of omna for 7 weeks.  Ive been reading alot lately about how important rest is - so i switched to a program that has me taking every other day off to prevent over training. To me it seems to be a bit overkill on the rest. But my question is should i switch programs especially to make the most of my time on gear? Thanks in advance.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: Different Program w/ Gear?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 01:40:00 PM »
1st  Not enough D-bol
2nd 7 weeks?????
3rd Training depends on what you want and what you are looking for. I for one could NEVER go everyother day, I'd go fucking crazy....

Train Hard, and when your done...... Train Harder

U

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 02:52:27 PM »
Im getting ready to start a pretty simple cycle - 20mg of d-bol for the first 4 weeks and and 2 vials a week of omna for 7 weeks.  Ive been reading alot lately about how important rest is - so i switched to a program that has me taking every other day off to prevent over training. To me it seems to be a bit overkill on the rest. But my question is should i switch programs especially to make the most of my time on gear? Thanks in advance.

steroids allow you to train more regularly do to nitrogen balance and higher protein synthesis within the body. you can train "harder" while on.

run the omna more than 7 weeks.

train either 3 days on, one day off, or 5 days on, 2 days off imo.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 08:55:09 PM »

Hmmmmm...

D-bol for four weeks followed by Omnadren for seven weeks...

Please tell me where you got this brilliant idea to run a Test blend for seven weeks...

You need to re-think this cycle and what it's going to do for you (or not do for you) rather than your training methods.

People like you amaze me......

The fact that you came with the idea that seven weeks of Omnadren was something even worth doing.

You might as well give me the Omnadren so I can put it to good use.

You will only start reaping the benefits of Omnadren after a week and half or so and by week seven you are in the middle of the growth period of the cycle.......ending it right then is not only cheating your body, but throwing it in to hormonal crash.

You will feel worse than you did when you started and have no gains to show for it.

What are you thinking?   :-\

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 11:39:29 PM »
There are a lot of guys out there who like short cycles, but for this kind of cycle to be effective, the way things are done are a bit different. First off let me say that I do not like the idea of these kinds of cycles, they go against a lot of basic facts IMO. The biggest being homeostasis, which in terms of the human body refers to the bodies desire to remain the same. The object of training, diets, AAS cycles, is to eliminate the bodies ability to remain the same. But to do this adequate time is required, not short temporary changes or changes brought on by radical shock.

So why do people choose to run shorter cycles? Simple, these types of cycles can provide some very fast and radical gains, and I mean very fast, but maintaining these gains is virtually imposable because you haven't allowed the body time to adapt. You'll notice that I said that they "can" cause fast gains, not that it is a guarantee. The reasoning behind this is that some who run these cycles do so at a very, very high dose of the particular drugs they are using...that's the only way it will work...and I'm referring to doses higher then what any responsable user should ever use.

Many might argue that they see or know people who run these types of cycles with success and who maintain and keep their cycle gains. This is true, but there is one major key factor...these "success" stories never actually come off cycle. A lot of these guys use what is referred to as "bridging." Which means that in between their cycles they will run a lower dose of a particular drug. Any one with half a brain and understanding of AAS use can understand why this is a completely wrong approach.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 03:27:26 AM »
AGREED 100%

Friend of mine has done a million of these short cycles and has nothing to show for it...

Well iŽve only two cycles, 6 and 7 weeks and i got great results but from now on iŽll do way longer than that. Homeostasis homeostasis...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 08:11:11 AM »
i got the 7 weeks off several websites - obviuosly im not an expert or a doctor - if i was i wouldnt be on here asking questions - so you can keep your attitude - if you dont wanna reply dont - however if you have something useful and informative to say i would really appreciate it - that being said if 7 weeks isnt enough how long should i stay on - i have a good supply and could go longer.

I already explained why seven weeks was a bad idea, throughly, in fact.

I don't care whether you like my attitude or not.

If you'd have read up some, you would have understood why short cycles are a waste of time for longterm growth.

You people read a few websites, form an opinion and suddenly you're set on a seven week cycle...

That's just foolish, considering it's your body, why aren't you asking several people to get a consensus?

You didn't come here to ask about your cycle, you came to ask about your training....

That tells me you were already set on your cycle.....

Very foolish.

DIV

tinbeater36

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 09:34:49 AM »
Youre right i did come in asking about my training.  I didnt even realize i had a problem with my cycle. Obviously i do - apparently i got some bad info.  Point me in the right direction where i can get better info or give me an opinion on how long i should stay on - or should i switch from the omna totally. Like i said im obviously not an expert and i really am grateful for any help.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 09:40:14 AM »
No bro Omna's are fine

Run this cycle and you'll be fine

1-4 dbol 50mg/day
1-12 300mg/week Deca
1-12 750mg/week Sust (Omnadren)
12-16 500 mg/week Test P
1-16 HCG @ 500IU e5d
1-16 Arimidex .5MG eod
17-20 PCT  (Nolvadex)

Train Hard, and when your done...... Train Harder

U

tinbeater36

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 10:36:25 AM »
thanks udeluz - i appreciate the help - and in response to your earlier post - every other day does suck balls - i hate it

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2006, 11:21:58 AM »
Youre right i did come in asking about my training.  I didnt even realize i had a problem with my cycle. Obviously i do - apparently i got some bad info.  Point me in the right direction where i can get better info or give me an opinion on how long i should stay on - or should i switch from the omna totally. Like i said im obviously not an expert and i really am grateful for any help.

The cycle udeluz posted is pretty standard, and that is what I'd recommend to most as a moderate cycle.

Omadren is just another Testosterone blend, but I prefer Sustanon.

They will work.....

DIV

tinbeater36

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 06:52:14 PM »

sorry guys - looking over my old post - i was a moron! ha ha live and learn

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 03:25:50 PM »
thats what we are here to do bro.......I love sustanon......I think i might do the above recomened cycle in the fall
First Rock