Author Topic: THE PLAN to get to 3 percent bodyfat  (Read 5022 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
THE PLAN to get to 3 percent bodyfat
« on: October 20, 2006, 10:54:58 PM »
ive been struggling with my overeating latley but kicking ass more than ever in the gym, i do about 1hour and 45 min to2 hours of cardio and 30 min of weights everday. the bike machine cuts off every 15 min and i average about 5.0-5.5 miles each time so im peddlin hard for me i know cause im sweating like crazy but catching a crazy leg pump and burn. i drink water mainly and some coffee during the day no food, but at night is when i eat food, latley it has been harder and harder for me to cap off my eating. i eat whatever i want , but i try to control how much of it i eat for a few days i was doing great 1 bowl of cereal, 1 large pizza and one pint of icecream and thats it with all the cardio i was doing, and i was dropping weight fast seeing veins in quads and abs really coming out, im guessing im finally at 8-10 percent bodyfat right now even with veins everywhere much leaner than previous pics. the problem is its hard to stop eating once i start. so im gonna do a reverse plan and eat just the one meal in the morning and cap that and dont eat any more for the rest of the day just coffee and water till bed. this is the plan, hopefully i can get my appetite undercontrol to be supremley shredded. i can drop about 2 pounds perday if i can successfully stop eating after my meal and i think it will be much easier to stop in the morning than at night, at night i think its psychological or something to just keep on eating its weird. im eating but then i know im stupid for eating if i want to be 3 percent
A

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Re: THE PLAN to get to 3 percent bodyfat
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 10:57:38 PM »
ive been struggling with my overeating latley but kicking ass more than ever in the gym, i do about 1hour and 45 min to2 hours of cardio and 30 min of weights everday. the bike machine cuts off every 15 min and i average about 5.0-5.5 miles each time so im peddlin hard for me i know cause im sweating like crazy but catching a crazy leg pump and burn. i drink water mainly and some coffee during the day no food, but at night is when i eat food, latley it has been harder and harder for me to cap off my eating. i eat whatever i want , but i try to control how much of it i eat for a few days i was doing great 1 bowl of cereal, 1 large pizza and one pint of icecream and thats it with all the cardio i was doing, and i was dropping weight fast seeing veins in quads and abs really coming out, im guessing im finally at 8-10 percent bodyfat right now even with veins everywhere much leaner than previous pics. the problem is its hard to stop eating once i start. so im gonna do a reverse plan and eat just the one meal in the morning and cap that and dont eat any more for the rest of the day just coffee and water till bed. this is the plan, hopefully i can get my appetite undercontrol to be supremley shredded. i can drop about 2 pounds perday if i can successfully stop eating after my meal and i think it will be much easier to stop in the morning than at night, at night i think its psychological or something to just keep on eating its weird. im eating but then i know im stupid for eating if i want to be 3 percent

You should tell somebody who cares (to read this long post).
Motherboy (the band).

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 10:59:27 PM »
You should tell somebody who cares (to read this long post).

you adore me
A

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 10:59:55 PM »
Your catabolic......... Eating yourself
-

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 11:03:22 PM »
the reason you probably want to eat alot at night is...maybe...just maybe....because you arent eating ANYTHING during the day

for a natty burning as many calories as you apparently are per day, all not eating is going to do is burn weight AND muscle and you will end up looking like a skeleton like TA

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2006, 11:19:28 PM »
as usuall you clowns are missing the point
A

AVBG

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 11:26:42 PM »
as usuall you clowns are missing the point

DW, what is your point?

Are you trying to get to 3% for a particular reason or show?

How soon do you have to get down to 3%?

If your just getting down for 3% for the fun of it you're just doing more harm than good for your gains.

I suggest you have reason to do it and a reasonable timeframe... Dont listen to Adam as he's a stupid cvnt.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2006, 04:53:06 AM »
Hey, if 2 hours od cardio and one meal a day is what it takes, do it. Post pics when you're done so we can see the transformation.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2006, 07:32:38 AM »
Hey, if 2 hours od cardio and one meal a day is what it takes, do it. Post pics when you're done so we can see the transformation.

trust me i will flood the boards with pics
A

dedicated bb

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 02:47:34 AM »
Do it with moderation and please be carefull not to starve yourself i dont wana hear about someone dieng because of lack of food/vitamin, u know the stuff your body needs to live. Besides it looks bad on us as bodybuilders if you die from overdieting  ;D

cornebb

• Getbig II
  • squat
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2006, 05:03:39 AM »
this is a interesting one
:D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2006, 09:12:07 AM »
let me get this straight

1. you don't eat at all during the day
2. you do 2+ hours of cardio during the day
3. you gorge at night

something about this seems totally wrong..but hey I am willing to experiment with your body. Keep the updates coming
Here comes the money shot

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2006, 07:14:50 PM »

Ok I know you're a heavy pot smoker which is fine but it calls for some special dieting techniques.  I have heard from afoaf that it is hard to stop eating once you start if you're stonned.  So you can try to get in the habbit of not eating once you have smoked.  To make this easier eat before you smoke, and don't smoke first thing in the morning.

Smoking actually raises your metabolism, but not enough to make up for binge eating.