Author Topic: Illegal verdict in the Saddam case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8253 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: Illegal verdict in the Saddam case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2006, 10:48:52 AM »
correct.  We could care less about what he was doing, until his ally Japan started eyeing Hawaii.  

I don't think the people have a vote on going to war or not. It's not, and never has been a people's choice.

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2006, 10:49:47 AM »
Who cares?  It's just another turd flushed.

i care

i like saddam

and im gonna beat up the first kurd i see for this travesty!

ps anyone know what the f**k a kurd is ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2006, 10:49:52 AM »
**[Twilight Zone theme]**

You're afraid.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2006, 10:54:37 AM »
I don't think the people have a vote on going to war or not. It's not, and never has been a people's choice.

Yes it is.

People will elect pro-war candidates out of office.

To convince people that war is needed, you use fearmongering.  let's look at past wars-

WWII - Pearl harbor was allwoed to happen to get US population support.  We were STRONG isolational belief population.  People wanted no part of that mess.

Vietnam - We staged the gulf of tonkien attack to justify war.  2005 declassified documents show "a slight misunderstanding in middle management caused erroneous report of who actually shot first".  You don't go to war for a decade over "small middle mgmt errors"

Egypt 1967 - We had Israel shoot the shit out of one of our boats to try to sink it, the USS Liberty.  When it didn't sink and the russians showed up to videotape, the attack ended.  men were gagged.  But LBJ's transcript calling off assistance, saying "I want that boat at the bottom of the g*ddamn sea" is pretty convincing.

Fake attacks are used to piss people off, or scare them, so that they'll vote for TOUGH politicians (those who want war).  however, with all the election rigging we'll see in 2 days, it's a moot point now. 

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2006, 10:56:42 AM »
since the rise of responsible government pretense before a war is a probabality since nobody has the balls to say they support fighting for the real reasons

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2006, 11:08:23 AM »
Of?

You're afraid of a few things.

You're scared of the govt.  You're scared to seriously consider how hijacked planes flew for 90 minutes without being intercepted.  You're scared to seriously look at building 7 and say "why did this building turn into pulverized concrete in 7 seconds?

most of all, you're scared of this shitty house of cards falling.  You are part of the 16% of Americans who still believe every word bush says about 9/11.  Since that number has fallen from 99% to 16% in 5 years, you really have to wonder why...

But you don't.  You're scared shitless, dude.  You look in the mirror and you see a guy who nods nervously at the boss and tells him how nice his tie is.  You see a guy who will goofily sing the twilight zone theme when you see a 47-story building fall for no reason.  You see a guy who is an American but certainly not a patriot by any means.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2006, 11:15:00 AM »
You're afraid of a few things.

You're scared of the govt.  You're scared to seriously consider how hijacked planes flew for 90 minutes without being intercepted.  You're scared to seriously look at building 7 and say "why did this building turn into pulverized concrete in 7 seconds?

most of all, you're scared of this shitty house of cards falling.  You are part of the 16% of Americans who still believe every word bush says about 9/11.  Since that number has fallen from 99% to 16% in 5 years, you really have to wonder why...

But you don't.  You're scared shitless, dude.  You look in the mirror and you see a guy who nods nervously at the boss and tells him how nice his tie is.  You see a guy who will goofily sing the twilight zone theme when you see a 47-story building fall for no reason.  You see a guy who is an American but certainly not a patriot by any means.

I don't really have a boss, and the president of my company does not wear a tie.  Ever.   :)  People rarely wear ties in my office.  We wear aloha shirts pretty much every day.  Except for casual Fridays.  But I do have about 20 or so ties in my collection . . . .

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2006, 11:16:05 AM »
monster state of denial.  :'(
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2006, 11:21:54 AM »
I don't really have a boss, and the president of my company does not wear a tie.  Ever.   :)  People rarely wear ties in my office.  We wear aloha shirts pretty much every day.  Except for casual Fridays.  But I do have about 20 or so ties in my collection . . . .

And you're an American, but you are certianly not a patriot.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2006, 11:26:22 AM »
And you're an American, but you are certianly not a patriot.

;D  Thanks 240.  I really cherish your opinion. 

Hey, seen any black helicopters today?   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2006, 11:42:49 AM »
;D  Thanks 240.  I really cherish your opinion. 

Hey, seen any black helicopters today?   ;D

No.  And I feel really bad for you.  I can imagine you'd be the type, in 1940 Germany, to laugh at your neighbors as they were shipped off to camps because "hell, it's them, not me!" 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2006, 01:03:41 PM »
i care

i like saddam

and im gonna beat up the first kurd i see for this travesty!

ps anyone know what the f**k a kurd is ?

Good.  Be sure to kill them, we need more population control.  Not sure what a kurd is, but keep it away from your Whey.  hahahahahaha

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2006, 01:30:00 PM »
anyone who takes over a country full of barabric muslims is gonna have to run it in a brutal fashion, thats the nature of a backassed country

saddam wasnt such a bad guy back when he was gassing people with FUCKING US GAS, or shaking hands with donald rumsfeld

the trial was a fucking joke without several members of the regan era US govn't going to the gallows as well

Do you have a taste for cubans like your boy Saddam?

What you said is true, you gotta be brutal and keep order in a country like Iraq. Saddam wasn't much of a criminal in the eyes of Americans and the west until he decided to against America's oil interests in Kuwait.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2006, 01:42:43 PM »
he would be dead already if he wasnt under protection in jail
Valhalla awaits.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2006, 02:26:29 PM »
No.  And I feel really bad for you.  I can imagine you'd be the type, in 1940 Germany, to laugh at your neighbors as they were shipped off to camps because "hell, it's them, not me!" 

Nah.  I'd be the one signing up to serve my country, like you did . . . . no . . . wait . . . .  you haven't served a day on active duty.  It's not too late.  Go sign up.  Your country needs you.   

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2006, 02:28:21 PM »
Do you have a taste for cubans like your boy Saddam?

somewhere a goat blushes ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2006, 02:53:29 PM »
Nah.  I'd be the one signing up to serve my country, like you did . . . . no . . . wait . . . .  you haven't served a day on active duty.  It's not too late.  Go sign up.  Your country needs you.   

Ben Franklin never served in the military.

Would you say he's not a patriot either?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2006, 03:03:33 PM »
yea sign up for the military to get killed so that "Iraq can become a democracy" Or maybe get killed by your own people then have it covered up by the government, so you can be a 'patriot'.   Sounds great

Kerry is right.  You do have a to be an idiot nowadays to serve in the military.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2006, 04:14:56 PM »
Ben Franklin never served in the military.

Would you say he's not a patriot either?

Ben Franklin was a patriot, but what does that have to do with you and your lack of military service?  Are you comparing yourself to Ben Franklin??  ??  ??   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2006, 04:20:27 PM »
Nope.  But you mocked the fact that I have not served.  Military service is a great thing, but by no means the only measurement of the ways a person can serve his country.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2006, 04:44:06 PM »
I agree. 

And when have I ever mocked you?  You're making it sound like I'm constantly referencing the CIA or the Twilight Zone or something. . . .   ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2006, 04:44:45 PM »
What a sad thread.....you guys actually thought he should have lived. Sarcasm is just a flat out sympathizer and would expect nothing less!

Sarcasm is only kidding. Haven't you figured out he says shit for a laugh or to just say something outrageous?
The House that Ruth built

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2006, 04:47:33 PM »
Sarcasm is only kidding. Haven't you figured out he says shit for a laugh or to just say something outrageous?

Some people think all murder is wrong, even state-sanctioned. Courts of law are supposed to mete out justice, not revenge.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2006, 04:48:04 PM »
White House press secretary Tony Snow, with the president in Texas, said the verdict is evidence Iraq is creating an independent judiciary. He said it was "absolutely crazy" to think that the verdict was timed to coincide with the elections.