Author Topic: Illegal verdict in the Saddam case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8322 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Illegal verdict in the Saddam case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2006, 09:02:21 PM »
and he still talked shit......dudes an idiot, I'm glad his career is over, if it wasn't for his rich wives he wouldn't be shit!!

yea and Bush would be President even without his dad's help.   ::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2006, 09:18:26 PM »
yea and Bush would be President even without his dad's help.   ::)

Bast do you pull shit out of your ass and post it or do you actually think??

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2006, 09:43:06 PM »
Man, one thing I've got to say about you libs, you really stick together even if the proof is right in your face........

;D But WHO CARES ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2006, 09:49:32 PM »
I'd rather get killed that to have to sit in a jail cell until I died.

That's the only problem with killing him-if the jail's harsh it's better to have him sitting in it.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2006, 03:58:34 AM »
If you could have the lives and limbs of your servicemen restored and the cost of this war refunded and return Saddam to power, would you?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2006, 05:09:12 AM »
If you could have the lives and limbs of your servicemen restored and the cost of this war refunded and return Saddam to power, would you?

In about 2 seconds, then I would have started over by just dropping one nuke on Bagdad from day one and endured a few months of international outcry before getting back to normal.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2006, 07:06:07 AM »
Yes it is.

People will elect pro-war candidates out of office.

To convince people that war is needed, you use fearmongering.  let's look at past wars-

WWII - Pearl harbor was allwoed to happen to get US population support.  We were STRONG isolational belief population.  People wanted no part of that mess.

Vietnam - We staged the gulf of tonkien attack to justify war.  2005 declassified documents show "a slight misunderstanding in middle management caused erroneous report of who actually shot first".  You don't go to war for a decade over "small middle mgmt errors"

Egypt 1967 - We had Israel shoot the shit out of one of our boats to try to sink it, the USS Liberty.  When it didn't sink and the russians showed up to videotape, the attack ended.  men were gagged.  But LBJ's transcript calling off assistance, saying "I want that boat at the bottom of the g*ddamn sea" is pretty convincing.

Fake attacks are used to piss people off, or scare them, so that they'll vote for TOUGH politicians (those who want war).  however, with all the election rigging we'll see in 2 days, it's a moot point now. 

It's all about illusions. Brainwashing the people to let them believe a certain war is appropriate. The people have been brainwashed by their church, their religions, their leaders and other people who call themselves "Elite."

People should learn to think for themselves. People should know the truth, and the truth will set them free.

Otherwise:history repeating.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #82 on: November 06, 2006, 07:12:55 AM »
Yes it is.

People will elect pro-war candidates out of office.

To convince people that war is needed, you use fearmongering.  let's look at past wars-

WWII - Pearl harbor was allwoed to happen to get US population support.  We were STRONG isolational belief population.  People wanted no part of that mess.

Vietnam - We staged the gulf of tonkien attack to justify war.  2005 declassified documents show "a slight misunderstanding in middle management caused erroneous report of who actually shot first".  You don't go to war for a decade over "small middle mgmt errors"

Egypt 1967 - We had Israel shoot the shit out of one of our boats to try to sink it, the USS Liberty.  When it didn't sink and the russians showed up to videotape, the attack ended.  men were gagged.  But LBJ's transcript calling off assistance, saying "I want that boat at the bottom of the g*ddamn sea" is pretty convincing.

Fake attacks are used to piss people off, or scare them, so that they'll vote for TOUGH politicians (those who want war).  however, with all the election rigging we'll see in 2 days, it's a moot point now. 

How come everyone who bashes me for saying self-attacks are very real, will not look at this list? 

Must be scary...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2006, 07:18:50 AM »
How come everyone who bashes me for saying self-attacks are very real, will not look at this list? 

Must be scary...

No,  the list is fine.  It's just your 9/11 theory is wrong and you are married to it and are continueally trying ot pimp it out on threads  ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2006, 07:31:33 AM »
In about 2 seconds, then I would have started over by just dropping one nuke on Bagdad from day one and endured a few months of international outcry before getting back to normal.

I hear that. We really needed to show we were serious about this war. A nuke would have sent the message. These fuckers like that Sadr guy wouldn't be fucking with us if we did it right.
The House that Ruth built

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2006, 07:37:35 AM »
Quote from: Always Sore on Today at 08:09:12 AM

I hear that. We really needed to show we were serious about this war. A nuke would have sent the message. These fuckers like that Sadr guy wouldn't be fucking with us if we did it right.

Tempting but just doing the post-invasion right, getting their existing army retrained and then getting out or back to military bases in Iraq would've worked.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2006, 07:37:56 AM »

SHould the US drop a nuke on the capital city of every nation who abuses human rights?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2006, 07:38:06 AM »
No,  the list is fine.  It's just your 9/11 theory is wrong and you are married to it and are continueally trying ot pimp it out on threads  ;D

Don't sweat it 240 or Bust, you don't seem to be a conspiracy theorist anymore, not as obsessed.

You will still have to deal with the luggage of all those threads you started though.

Shit happens.

Edit: Being obsessed with high standards can never be a bad thing IMO.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2006, 07:42:25 AM »
99 out of 100 people who watch an hour of documentary on 911 - and see more than their 5-year old memory allows - will realize it was an inside job. 

I used to not focus much on the war - after all, it's a volunteer army, and we're attacking bad guys.  It's only when I learned about the pattern we have for starting fights with people who have resources we want, that I started to get annoyed.  If we want to be a dominant empire, then let's just call it like it is.  but it turns my stomach to hear neocon sympathizers saying "WE'RE HELPING THEM!".  Cause we're not.  We're taking their shit because we want it.  That is fact.   It's not going to change, but let's at least call it like it is.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2006, 07:56:13 AM »
SHould the US drop a nuke on the capital city of every nation who abuses human rights?

Nope just the ones we don't like.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2006, 07:57:26 AM »
Tempting but just doing the post-invasion right, getting their existing army retrained and then getting out or back to military bases in Iraq would've worked.

See that would have taken a plan..which I think has been proven nobody had, thus we find ourselves in a pile of quicksand without so much as a vine within reach.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2006, 09:23:37 AM »

It was huge mistake disbanding their army. An instant 500,000 angry, jobless Sunni Mulsim's.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2006, 09:41:28 AM »
Nope just the ones we don't like.

I think the English speaking nations of the world, the rest of Europe including the old Soviet bloc nations and Russia and Japan should just take over the rest of the world. By force if need be.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2006, 09:50:51 AM »
Skipped most of the responses, but...

Iraq was better off with Saddam, period.

If Hitler hadn't invaded Russia (and to a lesser extent N. Africa), most of Europe would be speaking German. A lot of people believe FDR let Pearl Harbor happen to bring the US into the war. The American public would have never supported a war with Germany unless the Japanese hadn't attacked. We knew about the holocaust well before engaging the Germans/Japanese. 

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2006, 10:10:42 AM »
You are a Christian.

Do you support the death sentencing of Saddam? :o

YIP
Zack

Fundamental Christian.  An eye for an eye and Suddam is guilty of genocide.  Ask any surviving Kurd about mustard gas.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2006, 10:21:00 AM »
Fundamental Christian.  An eye for an eye and Suddam is guilty of genocide.  Ask any surviving Kurd about mustard gas.

We sold Saddam the gas. Are you suggesting our leaders should be on trial as well?

We also trained the Mujahadeen (sp?) in Afghanistan. Abu Ismael, the same assclown who tried blowing up the WTC a long time ago, was trained by us to fight the Russians. Who should be on trial for that?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2006, 10:48:51 AM »

No. That is Judaism.

Fundamental Christians are "by-the-letter", hence very true to the word of Jesus.

Jesus spoke about "turning the other cheek".

Look, I have no problem understanding why Jews or Muslim are seeking death penalty, as their religions clearly have room for that.

Christianity, on the other hand, I just don't see the support.

Sure, a lot of "Christians" repeatedly tries to interpret the Bible into being pro-capitol punishment, but that's just assaulting the intent of the religion, trying to bend the rules to get away with (literally) murder.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2006, 11:10:53 AM »
No. That is Judaism.

Fundamental Christians are "by-the-letter", hence very true to the word of Jesus.

Jesus spoke about "turning the other cheek".

Look, I have no problem understanding why Jews or Muslim are seeking death penalty, as their religions clearly have room for that.

Christianity, on the other hand, I just don't see the support.

Sure, a lot of "Christians" repeatedly tries to interpret the Bible into being pro-capitol punishment, but that's just assaulting the intent of the religion, trying to bend the rules to get away with (literally) murder.

YIP
Zack

The Bible does not prohibit capital punishment.  It isn't inconsistent with Christianity at all IMO.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2006, 11:36:28 AM »
Abu Ismael, the same assclown who tried blowing up the WTC a long time ago, was trained by us to fight the Russians. Who should be on trial for that?

Actually, the FBI provided the explosives and the truck for the 1993 WTC attacks.  There are many recordings that the terrorists made, as they were told the explosives, it was a drill, and they would be paid by the US Govt for their services in helping with this *drill*.

You can google '1993 WTC tape' and listen to them yourself.  The FBI helped plan the attack.  This isn't a conspiracy or a theory.  You can hear it with your own two ears.  The tape was even played by cable news for one day, before all mention of it instantly disappeared.

Sadly, some people here will say it's crazy talk to hear a govt will attack/let its people be attacked to serve a political agenda.  but it is very much real.  Like 9/11 happened nine months into Bush's presidency, WTC1993 happened two months into Clinton's presidency.  And with both administrations, it laid down the fear groundwork to justify legislation and govt actions which would be shot down by the people, were they not so damn scared.

Look it up.  WTC 1993 tape.  Inside job with the tape as the smoking gun.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2006, 01:40:47 PM »
The Bible does not prohibit capital punishment.  It isn't inconsistent with Christianity at all IMO.   

Trying to fitting capital punishment into a religion where the leader (Jesus) preaches that "He who is without sin shall cast the first stone" (I recommend everyone to read that passage in the Bible)?

A religion that preaches to turn the other cheek, and to give away the cloak to those who tries to take your belongings?

A religion that preaches forgiveness, the very essence of how we ends up in heaven, we are forgiven our sins, because Jesus gave his life for us?

To promote capital punishment is not the Christian way, although you will still go to heaven, as long as you believe in the Lord.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise