Author Topic: novadex  (Read 3175 times)

mopar_freak

• Getbig II
Re: novadex
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2006, 05:38:05 PM »
I can tell your not the most intelligent guy around.  Obviously you don't know much about AAS(which is ok) or how to talk to people.  YOU are the one that needs advice here if I'm not mistaken.  So quit being a jerkoff and do some research.  Then come back and get advice to solidify what you know to be fact.  Most of these guys have a lot of knowledge and are very willing to help.

help ??? what help??? my question has yet to be answered

You see, what happened here was I asked a question. People that don’t know the answer, and for some reason feel this questionable need to reply to every topic, just told me to “look it up”. Now im sorry but that is not a answer.

1)a spoken or written reply or response to a question, request, letter, etc.
2)a correct response to a question asked to test one's knowledge.

Now,  according to the dictionary, the only knowledge that you have is about  where to find other posts and not about nolvadex
mish1234
so hot

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2006, 06:06:29 PM »
Thats right, I told you to look it up and not to be lazy. I don't understand what busting out your dictionary had to do with what I said. If you would of taken that much effort to look for the "novadex" on the web then you wouldn't of had to start this thread in the first place. Actually you probably feel stupid because you probably did look up "novadex" and couldn't understand why you didn't find anything. You can break out the dictionary and whatever else you have but I'd either learn how to type or how to spell before you start getting into arguments over it.

mopar_freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2006, 10:01:36 AM »
Thats right, I told you to look it up and not to be lazy. I don't understand what busting out your dictionary had to do with what I said. If you would of taken that much effort to look for the "novadex" on the web then you wouldn't of had to start this thread in the first place. Actually you probably feel stupid because you probably did look up "novadex" and couldn't understand why you didn't find anything. You can break out the dictionary and whatever else you have but I'd either learn how to type or how to spell before you start getting into arguments over it.

LOL why because i didnt put a L in nolvadex ?? Bahaha thats your case?

and let it be shown that a correct andswer has not been given yet.
mish1234
so hot

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2006, 01:47:59 PM »

and let it be shown that a correct andswer has not been given yet.

what has your research told you?

8)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2006, 08:32:04 AM »
Survey says...

XANAX!

Take nolvadex for pct...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG