Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 24, 2014, 04:26:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Go from 12 to 14 and skip 13?  (Read 1419 times)
~flower~
Getbig IV

I be dead and stinkin up teh place!!

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2006, 07:09:49 AM »

Okay, I am getting close to going up another level on the stairmaster for my 16mins MaxOT cardio.   I am at level 12 now.   

I am not really superstitious but I guess I am enough to contemplate skipping level 13  Shocked and going to level 14. 

That will be a killer though,cause 12 can put a real hurting on me some days.   Tongue

I may have another week at 12 because yesterday was tough!!

Report to moderator   Logged
Butterbean
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 07:40:24 AM »

I don't know Flowey, but I was once arrested on Friday the 13th Cry

R
Euro-monster
Getbig V

Team Dutchie style!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 07:42:11 AM »

Okay, I am getting close to going up another level on the stairmaster for my 16mins MaxOT cardio.   I am at level 12 now.   

I am not really superstitious but I guess I am enough to contemplate skipping level 13  Shocked and going to level 14. 

That will be a killer though,cause 12 can put a real hurting on me some days.   Tongue

I'm sorry that i quoted your long ass post Flower  but i like to know what's wrong with  number 13? It's every month the 13th ..what are you doing on those days....staying in bed all day eating teh cheddar bunnies?... Roll Eyes

?
Migs
Getbig V

THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 07:51:23 AM »

I don't know Flowey, but I was once arrested on Friday the 13th Cry

this i gotta hear

MMM BOOBIES
Lord Humungous
Getbig V

REVOLUTION CALLING!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 09:41:29 AM »

Dont talk about it you sissy, just do it!!   Angry

X
24KT
Getbig V

Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 10:14:43 AM »

{LOL} When I saw the subject heading, I thought this was about a tweenie fashionista wanting to get into makeup and high heels.  Grin

w
xxxLinda
Getbig V

thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 01:03:19 PM »

I'll post my the time I got arrested story if you do...

flower baby, skip backassways to 11 and then 9.  do your favourite steps and moves.  take your time.  hit the big time next year (or next month?

with mad love etc>
lindax
xxxLinda
Getbig V

thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2006, 01:16:59 PM »

STella, please tell us your arresting story?

mine is rubbish.  it was 10 years ago and I called the cops because I'd been emotionally abused by my live-in lover and then he began to punch me.  The upstairs neighbours called the police the first time.  The second time he wrecked my hands and I couldn't go to work.  The third time he punched my glasses and kicked me when I fell to the floor, took all the money and pissed off.  I called the 999.

They came round and I was off my trolley.  They drove me to his workplace and he said oh look she's mental (and had a friendly chat about the army or some such shit).  I didn't get my money back.  Instead I started screaming and they bundled me into the back of their paddywagon.  They said that they'd arrested me.  But they drove me home when I aplogised.  I learned my lesson, but I doubt he did.  I'd imagine he went on to do it again.  I never saw him again after that.  I lived with him for 5 years.

Things have changed nowadays.  Thank goodness.
Migs
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2006, 01:44:44 PM »

It's different to be "doing" 13.   Roll Eyes   Like, will I fall off?  Hurt myself?  MaxOT will stop working and I will gain 10 pounds?    Shocked

Is it worth the chance?    Huh

I too would like to hear STella's arrest story.  Perhaps we could start another thread and we could all share our stories.
  Cheesy

or have another finger incident... Shocked

MMM BOOBIES
Migs
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2006, 02:53:26 PM »

jump to it.  it may take you longer to get adjusted, but hey it'll push you

MMM BOOBIES
Butterbean
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2006, 03:45:04 PM »

I'm not ready to share my arrest stories  Embarrassed .............. Either one Lips sealed

R
Al-Gebra
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2006, 07:23:48 PM »

I'm not ready to share my arrest stories  Embarrassed .............. Either one Lips sealed

two of them?!?!? . . . that's pretty hard.
Al-Gebra
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2006, 07:51:11 PM »

Flower, what's your heart rate at 12?  And how much distance do you cover? 
Migs
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2006, 08:32:02 AM »

I've been arrested twice, almost maced once, and physically tackled by a cop once.   

please share on my lonely thread i created.  Still mad at stella  Angry  I was arrested once.

MMM BOOBIES
Migs
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2006, 08:00:26 AM »

slacker.  i might bump up my level to 2 for 30 secs.  slowly move into a full minute.  Grin

MMM BOOBIES
Al-Gebra
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2006, 01:47:31 PM »

Ok, I went to 14 today because all I went in to do was abs and cardio.   First, NO WAY COULD I DO 14 AFTER TRAINING!!!!    Shocked

At level 14 avg hr was 160, and I went 2.18 miles in 16mins.  Calories was 200 and something. 

I almost bumped it down at the 12min mark but I pushed on.  I figured I would either finish or I would pass out and fall off.    Cheesy

I'm going back to 12 on training days.   Angry   Or I will have to take on No.13   Angry

quite impressive . . . if I'm feeling like pushing it i'll do 10 for 20-22 min.  My HR will be around 170 for most of that.

I too find that I'm more tired after training . . . which is strange as doing cardio before weights doesn't affect my workout, but the reverse isn't true. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!