Author Topic: Funny old clip of Craig Titus!!!!!  (Read 4807 times)

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Funny old clip of Craig Titus!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2006, 04:13:14 PM »
Craig seemed like a pretty normal guy back then - he actually struck me as humble and respectful. Of course, he hadn't even competed at a national-level show yet.

AMM ran from 1987 until around 2002, I think. I don't know - I left the company in 1998 after almost 8 years. But I do know that it was the longest-running show on ESPN after SportsCenter.

It was a 60-minute show the first few years I worked on it, then the network knocked us down to 30 minutes. I think that was the beginning of the end.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2006, 04:48:40 PM »
I read all your posts and came to this conclusion: you are a funny looking, "grosso" goofball and your posts "puzzo".

alex here he is

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2006, 05:31:17 PM »
alex here he is

Hahahahahaha.. nice one sgt. d....  Oh brother... nice self owning for telling me to "get a haircut",  "Lloyd"

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2006, 05:44:40 PM »
Kevin and Shawn sound like nerds

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2006, 06:21:47 AM »
Kevin and Shawn sound like nerds
Nice circus outfits.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2006, 10:03:52 AM »
Dude doing aas dont make you/want to kill somebody. Many people that I know, including me, have never did any those drugs. These naturals crack me up with their little theories. I seen your pic from your hiking trip in the forest and I have to say alex23 looks way better than you. Not flaming, just pointing out the obvious

Did you read my original post? If you are shooting every anabolic chemical man ever made, taking GH, insulin etc... you are much more likely to start doing other illicit drugs. Its a slippery slope to be on.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2006, 10:05:24 AM »
Hahahahahaha.. nice one sgt. d....  Oh brother... nice self owning for telling me to "get a haircut",  "Lloyd"

That was 1985 fatso.

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2006, 10:35:22 AM »
That was 1985 fatso.

ouch... you realized you're pushing 50 and arguing and calling people names on a message board? Some life you lead... and some pouting jealousy...

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2006, 03:16:36 PM »
ouch... you realized you're pushing 50 and arguing and calling people names on a message board? Some life you lead... and some pouting jealousy...

I am 45 big deal.  You are a ton of lard with a hairdo like Jason Giambi. Certainly. if I was going to be jealous of somebody it wouldn't be you.

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2006, 03:24:07 PM »
I am 45 big deal.  You are a ton of lard with a hairdo like Jason Giambi. Certainly. if I was going to be jealous of somebody it wouldn't be you.

Easy. It's just a message board.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2006, 04:50:42 PM »
That was 1985 fatso.
hahahaha, Alex thinks he's muscular not fat, hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2006, 11:48:43 PM »
hahahaha, Alex thinks he's muscular not fat, hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Berserk Fury.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2006, 01:41:39 AM »

hahaha,THE Squadfather thinks he's funny and not retarded,hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!